DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Aren't you still on your honeymoon Gate? Will your group do regular posts instead of collab?

We got back home this afternoon, actually. I think we're going back to regular posts, no one's said anything about a collab since the first night.

Reactions: Azula
Oh, I see~ Okay then ^^

[warning=red]ATTENTION FOR EVERYONE!
I will make 15 minutes notice on Thursday, today is Tuesday here, so you have about two days to finish your collab or anything. Ready or not, I will make the time moves. Thank you. [/warning]

collab has been released <3
sorry for the long wait :'D

//smells victory for group 1 jk

I will check it when I'm on my computer~ ^^ Then, I will move the time because today is Thursday.

THAT is long XD Gonna read it now *grabs popcorn and coke*

Also I will poke GROUP 2, @Moogle-Girl @DANAsaur @Gateman @ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ are you guys still here? Haven't heard any news from you and haven't seen any post from you guys from last week ;_;

THAT is long XD Gonna read it now *grabs popcorn and coke*

Also I will poke GROUP 2, @Moogle-Girl @DANAsaur @Gateman @ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ are you guys still here? Haven't heard any news from you and haven't seen any post from you guys from last week ;_;
Yeah, we're still here. Since starting the collaboration, we've been hit with some problems coordinating the damn thing. If I don't hear anything from @ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ by the end of the night, I'm just gonna post my bit

Such a wonderful collab and Cerena was there too! *wipe my tears from being too emotional* I wish I could give bucket of rainbows AND unicorns. I found a LOT of interesting things! I really want to say it here because I bit my lips several times when reading it, but nah I won't spoil the goods for those who haven't read :3 Thank you for the hard work guys! Looking forward your next collab HEHE *grinning*

I see.... Okay @Gateman I will wait until tonight for your post, but I'm so sorry if it is only you who make post, your group have higher chances to lose. We need everyone to work together to win :(

Co-GMs be ready to receive my message soon~

I'm done with my post too but I don't know what to do with it >_<

Such a wonderful collab and Cerena was there too! *wipe my tears from being too emotional* I wish I could give bucket of rainbows AND unicorns. I found a LOT of interesting things! I really want to say it here because I bit my lips several times when reading it, but nah I won't spoil the goods for those who haven't read :3 Thank you for the hard work guys! Looking forward your next collab HEHE *grinning*

I see.... Okay @Gateman I will wait until tonight for your post, but I'm so sorry if it is only you who make post, your group have higher chances to lose. We need everyone to work together to win :(

Co-GMs be ready to receive my message soon~
If it comes to that, I'll take everyone's posts and speak with them so everyone who's done a post will be accounted for

Assuming from what you two say @Gateman @DANAsaur your group has already made a collab, true? If that is true, you can post your collab today, I will wait until 10 p.m (it's 11.35 a.m here) for your collab and then I will move the time, is that enough for you to combine the posts into one solid collab? Because I can't move the time tomorrow, it will be not fair for Group 1 who has already made their collab and posted it. I did say that I will move the time on Thursday, but I believe I didn't say the exact time, so waiting until tonight still fair enough for everyone.

Just wanna make clarification, @Justaddnutts @Shayla @Shattered♦Secrets™ have already did your daily task right? While @darkflames13 decides not to tell Cerena even though you already did the daily task? Don't forget to report back to Cerena in any of your post later for Day 2 or your daily task will be wasted ^^

I forget, when does the day end? Do we have time after the challenge to do our daily task?

After the group game, there will be individual game for your points again, after that another free time, you can do your daily task that time. Free time is the last activity in each day. @Moogle-Girl

@darkflames13 Don't worry~ I read it anyway, also when I think about it again. Those who get task 'doing' something, like sweeping, cleaning, anything that doesn't involved information, doesn't need to be reported back since Cerena will observe it. BUT for information daily task, like yours Dark, it needs to be reported back ^^ This information is also for other~

OKay in next post Avianna will annoyingly tell Cerena she did her task xD