Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
He pushed her against the car and deepened the kiss, after minutes they broke the kiss and he smiled "want me to take you home?"

She looked at him dazed and knees weak. "Huh? Oh. Uhm, yes. Take me with you. I mean, uh, take me home." she said as her mind is muddled by the passionate kiss they just shared. She unconsciously touched her lips.

"Yes." she said a bit breathless. She hold on to him and gave him a swift little kiss.

He kissed her back and slowly unlocked the car.
He opened the door for her and smiled "come, I'll take you with me."

She nodded and got into the car. They rode in silence. She was a bit nervous. She doesn't know how to do things.

"Yeah. I am. And you?" she asked in return. She looked at him shyly.

He nodded and pulled into a parking lot "of course I am."
He parked up and smiled. He got out of the car, walked around the car, and opened the door for her.

She got out as he opened the door for her. She timidly followed him. She's behaving differently. She's meek as a lamb when it comes to him.

He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. When they got to the top floor, he opened the door and smiled "after you, medamme."

They held hands as they went to the top floor. He opened the door and she went in first. She looked around and turned to him. "It looks comfy." she said smiling.

He chuckled "I guess it's alright, make yourself at home." He replied with a smile

She plopped down into a fluffy looking couch. She curled into it and grinned. "Sure." she answered.

He smiled and took his jacket off.
He walked over and poured some whiskey, he looked over at her "you want some? It's a little stronger than wine.."

"Oh. Yes, please." she said as he poured a glass and gave it to her. She took it and drank it straight. "This tastes great." she smiled at him.

He smirked "you are going to be so drunk if you keep drinking like that." He put the bottle on the table and sat down next to her "it's been ages since I had a drink."

"Really? Why?" she asked him. "I'm not going to get drunk." she told him as she poured another. As she drank it, she had some dropped on her chin to her neck clumsily.

"Because this is way stronger than wine.." He chuckled "oh, let me help." He leaned closer and sucked the whiskey off her neck, then kissed up her chin and smiled "there, all clean."

She blushed prettily. "Thanks." she managed to say. She took a sip.of.the whiskey. She likes.how.it feels. Makes her feel warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.