Darkness and Tears

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He leaned up and looked at her "always." He kissed her softly and got on top of her slowly.

She kissed him back as he slowly went on top of her. She bit his lips and caressed his face. Just being with him makes her happy. She still can't believe how much he loves her and she him.

He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose "you're so beautiful baby."

"You don't have to flatter me." she said blushing as she slowly took off his shirt. She touched every part of him that she can touch. He felt amazing under her fingertips. She touched his chest, his neck, his shoulder, then back again.

He smiled and whispered "I'm not, I was stating the obvious"

She touched his lips and smiled. "Fact or flattery, I still love you." she said before kissing him. She kissed him softly but then it turned into a passionate one.

He kissed her back and let his hand slide over her body gently.

She moaned a little as she felt him touch her body. She pushed herself into his hand. "Mmm..I could get use to this.." she grinned at him.

He blushed and started rubbing her "me too.." He whispered softly

Her lips formed an "O" as he started rubbing her. She was feeling hot and she can feel her breathing becoming rapid gasps. "Vince.." she said moaning clutching at the bed sheets.

She shook her head and stared at his lips. "I love you."

He smiled "I love you too baby, is that okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.