Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smirked "it's okay, just take it easy, don't want you passing out on me now." He said jokingly as he finished his drink and poured another glass.

She laughed at his joke as she poured herself another glass. "Don't worry. I can handle my alcohol." she said sipping.

He smirked "aha, sure.. I'll just sot here and wait then." He sat back and finished his drank "so, do you want me to take you to work in the morning?"

"Mmm..M'kay..If you want.." she said as she peered at him over her glass. She finished her glass and poured another.

He smiled and got up "I'll go get another bottle." He walked off and came back with two more bottles, put them on the table and sat down "so, you feeling a bit more relaxed after all that alcohol?" He joked

"Mmm..Yeah I think so..I feel giddy actually..Why? Planning on something?" she teased him grinning. She opened another bottle and poured her glass. She did the same to his glass. "You're not drinking much. Are you planning to get me drunk?" she smiled at him.

He shook his head and chuckled "not at all, I did warn you."
He nudged her playfully "you're cute when you're giddy."

She laughed at his remark. "You did. So what are you planning? Hmm?" she asked him. "Am I now? And when I'm not giddy?" she grinned at him.

He started laughing "nothing, I'm innocent!"
He watched her for a while and smirked "yes, yes you are. And still cute"

"Really? Oh ok, then. You're welcome to try, though." she smirked at him. "Gee, thanks. You're not that bad yourself." she looked at him.

He looked at her "welcome to try what?"

He chuckled "I'm very bad." He said as he nudged her again.

"Nothing." she just smirked at him again. "Then, I'm a very bad girl. Just kidding." as she emptied the glass in one go again. She punched him playfully, too.

He smirked "oh, how violent!" He took her glass and out it down, grabbed her, pulled her in and started tickling her

She is a very ticklish person and she just realized it now. She giggled and laughed as he tickled her mercilessly. "Stop. Stop. Ha ha ha. You're so gonna pay for this." she said as he continued his attack on her. She cannot fight back because his tickling makes her weak. The alcohol she consumed wasn't helping either. "Ha ha ha. Stop." she said.

He stopped and hugged her tightly "oh yeah, so gonna pay now that you're wasted." He kissed her cheek and smiled "still cute."

"I'm not wasted." she said pouting as she tried to get a drink while he was hugging her. He kissed her cheeks and grinned. "I know right. I'm so cute. Be careful though. Don't go falling in love with me." she smiled at this and she suddenly went quiet.

He turned her over and looked at her "why not? What if I am?"

"Don't" she looked away. Unable to bear with it any longer, she pushed away. "Just don't." she told him shaking.

He tightened his arms around her "I'm sorry.. I'll take you home.."

"No. I-i-I can go home myself." she said grabbing her stuff and rushed out of the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.