Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
He rushed after her and stopped her "wait.. Please.. Please don't go.."

"Don't. You're just gonna get hurt us both. You can't. We can't." she said her head lowered as she tried to stop her tears threatening to fall.

He took her hand "I won't hurt you, I swear. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."
Tears started to roll down his cheeks "please don't leave.."

"You're just saying that coz I'm the only one available. But once you met someone else. Someone better. You're just gonna leave me like everyone else did." she said sobbing. "You're just saying that. Liars." she said tiredly.

He looked at her and sobbed a little "I'm not lying.. There are millions of girls on this planet, but I want you to stay with me. Not because you're available.. But because we had a good time.. Didn't we? So why end it like this?"

"Coz you're just saying that. I'm tired of letting people in then they'll slam the door in my face. I'm tired of it all. You want me to stay? Believe me. You're gonna say that to every other girl once you had a great time with them." she said trying to breathe. Her chest is feeling painful. She started gasping for air. "I've had enough of this." she said slowly as she started to feel numb. No one's going to hurt her anymore.

He pulled her in and held her, he was crying too.
Everything she said was everything he didn't do, and wasn't planning on doing either.
"So just stay.. Tonight.. I'll take you to work in the morning.. And if you don't want to see me again, I understand."
He closed his eyes "I don't know what I've done, or how to make it better, but I'll leave you alone after this if that's what you want.. Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. I don't know!" she said breaking down in front of him. "I don't know anymore." she sobbed shaking.

He held her tight and didn't let go "because it's not what I want.. My intentions are good. I don't know what happened before you met me, or who did it, but that's not me. And it's not what I'm planning to do."

"How can I be sure? How?" she said curling in his embrace. "It hurts so bad." she said in small gasps.

"Because if I was going to do anything bad, I wouldn't beg you to stay.."

She looked up at him, face tear-stained. She sniffed and her nose puffy red from crying. She just stayed silent as he held her tightly.

He looked at her and tried to stop crying "I don't want you to go.. I like the feeling I have when you're with me.."

She nodded and curled closer to him. "Ok." she sniffed and leaned towards him. "Thank you." she said as she wrapped her arms behind his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
He hugged her tight and closed his eyes "let's go inside, get you in bed so you can sleep."

Again, she nodded and let him take her inside. Without knowing, she clung to him tightly.

He didn't open his arm, but carefully started leading her to his bedroom, he laid her down and sat on the edge of the bed.
He softly caressed her cheek and smiled slightly "there.. Go to sleep baby.."

She smiled at him. She wanted to stay like this forever. She knew what she has to do. She closed her eyes pretending to sleep. Once he fell asleep, she got up and took something from her bag. It glitters in the moonlight.

He felt her get up, but couldn't wake up.. But he whispered "don't leave me.."

She heard him telling her not to leave. "We'll be together forever now." she said as she looked outside the Windows. Breathing deeply, she cut herself in a swift and effective blow. Before she lost consciousness, the last thing she saw was his face. "I'll be with you forever." she whispered as she fell in the floor with a soft thud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.