Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Am I? So, uhm, yeah." she said sipping water. Then she started drinking the wine.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Yes, you are." He smiled and took a sip.

The waiter came with their meals and served it up, then left.
Vince looked at the food and smirked "looks good."

"It does." she commented nervously. He's making her feel again. She speared a ravioli and popped it in her mouth. She chewed appreciatively. They ate in silence, exchanging glances. Before she knew it, she finished the whole bottle.

He smiled and gestured the waiter, when the waiter came over and asked how he could help Vince smiled "can we get another bottle?" The waiter nodded and went to get another bottle

She can't stop smiling at him. She wants to run away and stop but there's something that keeps on urging her to continue. The waiter arrived with another bottle and she quickly refilled their glasses. She drank it as if her life depended on it.

He smirked "wow, slow down.. Am I that bad of a company that you have to get drunk?"

"You make me let my guard down. You can make me smile. I don't know how but just being with you makes me happy. Even though we just met, you make me feel. I doubt I'll ever forget you." she said while staring at him.

Reactions: 2 people
He looked at her "Then stick around? You don't have to be alone, I'm available every day." He smiled and got up, he offered his hand "come.."

She took his hand and stood up. Before she can think, she hugged him tightly. "Stay." she said as tears form in her eyes.

He smiled and hugged her back "I was going to dance with you, but this is good too. I'm not going anywhere."

"Mmmff" she said with her voice muffled. "You must think me crazy for hugging you suddenly. I'm sorry." she said putting a distance between them. She lowered her eyes

He grabbed her and pulled her back into his arms "Not at all. I liked it."

"Y-you do?" she asked surprised. "Oh." she said as he held her again and she rested her head on his chest. She doesn't care if people are staring at them.

He nodded and smirked "yes, really." He slid his hand down and started swaying slowly to the music that was playing in the background.

They swayed to the music. It was a slow and romantic tune. It feels like a fairytale. She doesn't want it to end. Tears fell to her face. She doesn't want to be alone anymore.

They danced for hours until the waiter slowly approached them 'excuse me? We are closing..'
Vince looked up and nodded.
They started making their, he paid and they walked to the car.
They didn't get in, right before the car, he pulled her in and kissed her deeply, as he cupped her cheeks.

They went out and before they got into the car, he kissed her deeply. She was surprised at first but gave in to his kiss. She went limp and clutched at his shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.