Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled "I got hurt too.. But I still believe there is a chance. And no matter what time or place it will be given to me, I'll take it and I won't let go."

"That's a touching sentiment. I hope I can share that sentiment someday." she smiled at him. "I'm not that friendly and I can be indifferent but I'll be here if you need me. I'll try to interact as you call it." she continued.

He shrugged "If you didn't want to interact with me, you wouldn't have agreed to come, dear."
He smiled as the waiter came to take their order.
Vince smiled "I'll have the fettucine alfredo.." The waiter turn to maria and continied 'and for you ms?"

"Yeah. You're right." she smiled. The waiter came to take their orders. "I'll have the Ravioli and garlic bread." she told the waiter.

The waiter took the order and walked away.

Vince was quite content with the way the evening was going so far.
"So tell me about yourself, Maria."

"What do you want to know?" she whispered.

He leaned in and whispered "whatever you allow me to know."

Ears burning red, she gasped. "I-i-I see. Uhm, where to begin." she stuttered.

He smiled "at the beginning? I'm not sure.. I mean.. You could start in the middle."

He unsettles her. It's been a long time since she opened up to a guy. "I work at the office all the time. I'm always alone. I live alone. No close friends. That's it." she said.

He looked at her surprised "ah, don't wanna share too much, huh? It's okay."

Her eyes got a look of hurt but quickly hid it. "Yeah. I learned that in a hard way." she faked a smile. Damnit. She's getting soft again.

He slowly reached out and took her hand, his thumb slowly brushed over her skin "I won't hurt you."

She jumped a bit at his touch. Then she felt warm starting to her hands where he was touching her. She should stop it before it's too late. But she can't. "Uhhmm.." she was speechless.

Reactions: 2 people
He smiled "Don't be scared, whatever you tell me will stay between you and me."

Her eyes glowed as she looked at him. "Can you ask questions instead? I'll answer them. I promise." she pleaded.

The glow in her eyes was beautiful, Vince could see that something deep down inside of her was allowing her to feel excited.. A little less lonely.

He smiled and nodded "uhm, ok, what is your favourite movie?"

She smiled at his question. "Hmn. I think it's Frozen. A bit childish but I can totally relate with the character." she answered a bit defensively.

He smirked "mine is finding nemo, so don't worry."

"I see. That's a good movie too." she said smiling at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.