Status
Not open for further replies.
D:

oh no! Wut up with your hand s chick? You okay? But its cool. Boo can wait.^^

And like so Amina is gunna be all weird and kinda pushy on Falcon. If it is too too much let the Boo Girlie know and I can edit and back off, kay girl? ツ

My hands felt like they were burning I'm okay now. I decided to use a spoon to remove pepper seeds this time :3

Also, I think it's fine that Amina's going to be like such to Laurence/Falcon, It'll force him to be more sociable :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Sorry that I haven't replied today! I'll get a post up tomorrow (since today is my birthday I have to talk to my family.)

Happy bday mate.

So should we just warp to when we get to London finally, or what is the plan here? I'm running out of stuff for Burian.

I'm actually not quite sure what to post for Fox was as well. Maybe we can skip to when they're in London itself already and near where they're supposed to be? So that maybe we can all just have one post each about the drive and their arrival before talking about the actual mission, about plans and routes to take (hope that made sense, I just woke up ><)?

Also, @OlympusBlood Belated Happy Birthday!

I like that idea (though will it seem weird with everyone else doing slower time or does Silence go at about 100mph?)

And thank you @AshenAngel @Autumn

I'll post for Ace once I get settled a bit. Haven't had the time to get a solid post up, but I'll get one up soon. As for time, I was planning on fastforwarding Ace and Cordelia for shopping, I suppose that Mina, Falcon, and Owl could have a boobieful inspection (lmao jk jk) or girl talk or something of the nature, talking the day away. If that's good with everyone.

I think that's a good plan :) I'll get a post up in a while.

@AshenAngel, is there by chance another spot left? I was thinking about creating a character, but I didn't want to make a CS only to be turned down after my work was done. It's totally fine if you'd rather stick with current numbers, I'll be reading the current story of the IC as it continues regardless. And might I ask also, if my character was put on the wall, could I make my own quote for them, or is that part solely for you to decide?
*Runs away to start reading the IC posts so far*

Sure you can join. You come up with your own quote for the wall.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you, I'll get to work on a CS. I'm thinking of someone who's not really well-known, nor a very long-term member, I mainly just wanted to know if people could create their own quotes. I might think up a quote to set aside, just in case, though. Never hurts to be prepared!

Esma Hyuno.jpg
[fieldbox=Esma Hyuno, goldenrod, solid]Name: Esma Hyuno

Alias: Lightning

Experience in the Brotherhood: Coming up on her ninth year within the Brotherhood, give or take a few days

Specialty: Esma takes on missions of all shapes and sizes, acting as a general store of the brotherhood, where contracts are concerned.

Personality: Esma is a rather quiet person, preferring silence over explanations and arguments or talk in general. She does like to conversate from time to time, though, and has a rather unique, if not seducing, devious voice.[/fieldbox]

Accepted. Feel free to throw up a starter, there is a small group of people (Hotwire, Owl, and Falcon the newbie) at the brotherhood headquarters, but everyone else is out and about at the moment.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Will do! I'll look over a few things before I do, though. I want to make sure I get the layout of the headquarters before posting anything.

@Makomin, @kimsim12
Hey guys, are you disappearing for good or have you just forgotten about us?

O.O

I didn't forget.
What are you talking about?
I've been here the whole time.
Hehe...he...whoops.

OHMIGOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT. I am so sorry! Uh...what's goin on...

Well, from where you disappeared, we've moved on to the morning. Everyone's had breakfast, there was a tiny bit of drama because Owl was crushing on Ace and he shot her down. A bit harshly. I'm sorry. Silence, Burian, and Fox are out working together on a mission. Ace and Cordelia are going out shopping for food and some medical supplies. Owl, Hotwire, and Falcon are upstairs, who the hell knows what'll happen there.

Viola, my wonderful recap skills have been proven.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
@AshenAngel, I hope my starting post wasn't bad. I didn't really know what else to put, so I just started typing. Also, is my grammar okay? I like to think it is, but I know I'm lacking in multiple areas. If anything needs changing please, let me know.

Looks good mate.

Does that work XD

Status
Not open for further replies.