Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tarieles, I'm kinda waiting on you for a post.

I've been really busy with life and a new RP, but this is on my schedule for tonight. Might be a kind of shitty post, but I'll get something up. Been bombarded with work lately. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my two days off.

@Tarieles @OlympusBlood May I ask what the other group's hideout looks like or appears as? So that I can, maybe, have Olivia say something about another entrance other than a front door? Sorry I'm not a very imaginative person ><

I'm afraid I'll have to resign from the roleplay. I feel that I've joined a bit late, and my character can't easily get proper interaction because of this. Have fun though, everyone!

Alright, feel free to come back whenever.

I may, or I might not, I dunno. I love assassin roleplays and whatnot, so if you start another, let me know! ^-^

@Autumn, @Tarieles, @OlympusBlood,
DE16F03F-DDDA-468D-A433-D12B77212555_zpsm8lgybnv.jpg

This is the basic setup of where your group is heading. It's in London. Red brick exterior, on the street made famous by Jack the Ripper. That's all I got for you, have at it.

@Tarieles @Autumn I am not going to be online until UK Friday night- I'm camping with school for the week. I will try to put up a post first thing tomorrow or ASAP on Friday, but feel free to go on ahead without me, I'll say Silence wandered off or something.

So I'm gonna be honest here, the lack of people in this is really making it a turn off to respond. I know there's something for me to do, but I just don't like that there's a lack of people. I'm not gonna quit, but I do think this would be worth a remake to attract more people. If you don't want to remake it, I understand, and I'll attempt to keep churning out a response, but this is actually one roleplay that just isn't interesting anymore because there are too few people to interact with. I don't like the idea of only having this tiny handful of people to talk with.

... Only my, what, fourth time remaking it now? I've been trying to get this rp to work since I joined this site. Unfortunately, people disappear, drop off the face of the earth, and their instrumental character lockup causes the rp to collapse in a horrid wreck. Honestly, if it doesn't play out this time, then I'm going to allow this idea to fade away.

It's a good idea, but for some reason this site does not like modern non-magical RPs.

• Thank You
Reactions: AshenAngel
I agree @Tarieles which is sad because I like modern non-magical roleplays such as this, it would be great if there were more of these types of ideas.

I apologize for my absence! Not only have I had little access to Internet, much less a computer, but I also broke my wrist early Tuesday morning trying to dismount a horse. Until I get back to the comfort of my own home (and also get a permanent cast on), I simply won"t be on here except to keep up on everything. I might post here and there to let everyone know I'm still around but not much more than that. My apologies!

(Note: This a generic message that I am posting where I think I can still participate so sorry if it seems out of place.)

I deeply apologize, I've had a hectic week. I'll go work on my post now.

I've edited my post :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.