Status
Not open for further replies.
@DANAsaur,
I responded at the bottom of the 2nd page, just in case you missed it.

@kimsim12,
Feel free to post, since you've been held up for a week by Daspro.

@Daspro,
Final role call for you mate. If you don't get a post up in a week, then we'll be eating new fishy sticks.

I'll reply after class. Sorry >.< School's getting hectic with Finals coming up >.<

It's ok darlin, just get a post up when you can.

Alright, so Daspro will not be continuing with us. He pmed me earlier this morning. @kimsim12, that means you're free to post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Oh where, oh where have my rpers gone?
Oh where, oh where could they be?
With their phones clutched tight,
And their thoughts drifting on,
Oh where, oh where could they be?

Both of mine are sleeping, but if you want either of them to wake up I can do that.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom, waiting on you.

@kimsim12, if you don't get a post up soon, we'll just assume your character went to bed.

@Autumn, Olympus is waiting on you to respond with Olivia.

After this set of interaction wraps up, we'll skip to the next morning.

@kimsim12, if you don't get a post up soon, we'll just assume your character went to bed.

Just assume so because I'll be completely occupied until Friday. Then I'll be back and ready for action haha.

So sorry for the delay in my reply, I got a bit busy (but I'm currently working on my reply) ><

Posting tonight

just checking in, ill have my CS up by next monday the latest. I have been unexpectedly busy since i found this RP. sorry!

Hey guys. I just found this RP while stalking the Group RP Forums and I guess, it'd be fun to join! If it's okay, I'll post my sign-up sheet here. Thanks guys!

tumblr_mzzvm2UsXV1tqed1co1_500.png

Caroline Montgomery
THE LADY IN BLACK
"Some say that to be an assassin, one must be familiar with red. The color of blood.
I prefer black. The shade of shadows."

"It doesn't matter how old am I. All I need is a person to kill."

"Don't judge me."

Experience in the Brotherhood: 9 years. Almost to 10
"I've been killing since I entered adulthood. It's a blur to me."

Specialty:
Creeping close to her target, shaded by the shadows, Caroline is a silent killer who, despite her pleasure in killing, likes to do her mission quickly and quietly as possible. She is a perfectionist at heart, ready to cut in the dark, but she isn't afraid to deviate from the plan. Her favorite weapon is a large kitchen knife, and she prefers night missions to day. She prefers to do missions alone.

"If you see me lurking in the shadows, it's probably too late."

Personality:
Arrogant yet humble, (confusing, isn't it?) Caroline is a mysterious, shy woman who enjoys the finer things in life. In the eyes of others, she is a ruthless, soulless murderer. Though, getting to know her is hard, if you crack her outer shell, she isn't afraid to crack jokes or even enjoy conversations. Pessimistic, she is dead serious when embarking on missions, and is incredibly aware of everything around her. A product of her past.

There are some things, however, she won't show even to her most trusted comrade. She doesn't show her face to anyone. She wears a blank, white mask, devoid of any emotion.
"Don't you dare tare my mask off."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, they continue till Wednesday. I think they've gone quite well.

@Boop, accepted. We're about to head into the next morning, so it would probably be best to just read through the IC and wait for morning to post your starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.