Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boop, accepted. We're about to head into the next morning, so it would probably be best to just read through the IC and wait for morning to post your starter.
Wait. Can I post on Sunday instead? I'm going to go visit my grandparents and I won't be back till' then. Thanks for accepting though! I'm going to read the IC later.

I meant once morning came in the IC lol.

Why is it so damn quiet in here?!?

Also, @DANAsaur, Ace is in the library, not the kitchen.

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Edited it :)

I'm just waiting for others to post. :P

For some reason, ever since summer kicked in, my mind's been so blank :l Well, I'll go and make my reply now.

@OlympusBlood The garage is the parking, right? I'm so sorry if this is such a stupid question ><

@Tarieles, I do believe we're waiting on you.

Alright, who's still actually interested in continuing this rp? Because this is increadibly slow. Where is everyone?

I'm in the process of posting, just gotta get a couple of other things done.

Does seem like there's only a few left though...

Sorry I'm taking a while to respond, I'll do my best to respond within the day (It's difficult to type right not because my hands hurt due to pepper of all things :l) ><

Sorry I'm taking a while to respond, I'll do my best to respond within the day (It's difficult to type right not because my hands hurt due to pepper of all things :l) ><

D:

oh no! Wut up with your hand s chick? You okay? But its cool. Boo can wait.^^

And like so Amina is gunna be all weird and kinda pushy on Falcon. If it is too too much let the Boo Girlie know and I can edit and back off, kay girl? ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.