Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there should be an update of what was happening on the summit (read I relised I had slightly written myself out for a while by staying on the ship and so crowbarred my way back in :D .

Eh, the population remaining on the Dark Summit just gets to live longer. XD

Reactions: Applo
Small update on what Greg is doing. Just a short little thing to help keep the pace of posting up.

It does look mlike it is getting to the point where we are waiting for a GM post though...

Small update on what Greg is doing. Just a short little thing to help keep the pace of posting up.

It does look mlike it is getting to the point where we are waiting for a GM post though...
I still have to post. My internet got shut off when I was free to finish up so I couldn't do it then. I'll try be done tonight, but I haven't slept in a while, so I apologize if my writing is not of good quality.

I still have to post. My internet got shut off when I was free to finish up so I couldn't do it then. I'll try be done tonight, but I haven't slept in a while, so I apologize if my writing is not of good quality.
Okay. I didn't know that... Thanks for letting me know. Feel free to take your time.

I'll try be done tonight, but I haven't slept in a while, so I apologize if my writing is not of good quality.
Id say sleep, I cant human good any more with out at a regular 6 hour sleep window every day.

Holy crap. Wasnt getting any alerts so I thought this thread was dead. Will post soon. So sorry...

I just assumed the Doc was passed out in a pool of booze (Paddling pools are the best containers for booze)

Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Well luckily that is the case. When something really interesting happens I will definitely post. For now I will watch I guess....

Nah go on post something :D

The Dark summit crew summed up so far: 95% of the crew are consummate professionals, 2.5% are dumb asses and the final 2.5% are really really scary and the dumb asses are really hoping the captain has a policy against murdering people on the ship

(*disclaimer: all numbers were picked because they sounded good in my head and bear little resemblance to the percentage balance of Professionals, dumb asses and scary people)

The Dark summit crew summed up so far: 95% of the crew are consummate professionals, 2.5% are dumb asses and the final 2.5% are really really scary and the dumb asses are really hoping the captain has a policy against murdering people on the ship

(*disclaimer: all numbers were picked because they sounded good in my head and bear little resemblance to the percentage balance of Professionals, dumb asses and scary people)
Pretty accurate. I will be posting in IC tomorrow to help move things along, so you all know

So right now, there is a lot of hacking and/or repair going on.

Chala + Greos: Find a way into the Cargo Hold

Ships Crew: Decide on how to deal with the map upload

Carlo: Find a way to Reroute power to the helm.

You all have a bit of freedom with how you plan to do it, so long as it makes sense. No, "I sneak my way past security to make them think everything is alright to turn on the power". Of course I would never expect any of you to do that.

Name: Torgus (FV-0289)
Job: Technician
Race: Beta Yyval (Human/Yyval splice)
Yyval are a species originating from a moon of the distant planet known only as FA-253. Not much is known of the planet or its moon, but it is believed to be a secret base for the Galactic Federation due to the noticeable number of its native species being used in the Federation. Yyval being one of the less common ones.
There are two main types of Yyval: Alpha, being the ones that are pure blooded, natural Yyval, and Beta, those who are genetically altered to have more human characteristics. Yyval are mainly known for their superior senses, but they also have great speed and agility.

Appearance: 6'9" feet tall, thin, barrel chest, broad shoulders, long face, narrow chin, wide defined jawline, large wide eyes, flat nose, hard plates along back of jaw, cheekbones, shoulders, elbow and spine, black hair, long talented fingers
Personality:
Positive
Kind
Intelligent
Quick Thinking
Resourceful
Passive
Negative
Anxious
Multiple Personalities
Insomniac
Pessimist
Shy
History:
Unnatural Creation - Torgus was the result of several decades of genetic splicing of humans and several different alien races in order to create more advanced humanoid to serve the military. Yyval splices in particular were meant to be special operatives and recon agents, but after several had failed initial testing, they were repurposed to be basic ship hands and maintenance workers. Torgus, was one of the last few Betas made as a last ditch effort to try and make an ideal soldier. One of 20 genetically altered Yyvals, Torgus, along with the other 19 he was "born" with, were raised in training, starting with intelligence. He spent several years studying within the Galactic Federation.
Less Than Ideal - After basic training, Torgus had been sent with 5 others to train as a special operatives unit. However, Torgus was not that keen to fighting, being an avid pacifist; eventually after several instances of punishment disobeying orders, he gave in and proved to be a skilled assassin, but still lacked the ability to follow exact orders. He was later sent to work as a ship hand on a Federation cargo ships. Eventually moving to the position as a technician after he had improved the targeting and autopilot systems of several cargo ships.
Into the Abyss - He was recently transferred to the military ship FS Eclipse to assist on a project that was being worked on. He hadn't known much about it, but he accepted it to prove himself as useful without having to be a killer.
The Voyage - While aboard Eclipse, he was kept in the dark and was only given basic tasks for months before finally being able to work on what he was really there for...
Piloting: 0
Accuracy: 3
Stealth: 6
Repair: 2
Hacking: 13
First Aid: 0

Seeing as there was no clear policy on the murder aboad the summit in my head the doc is chasing Tor round the ship to the benny hill music (dont worry it's not gunna end up in the IC)

I doubt straight up murder would be simply overlooked. Even among thieves and scoundrels.

That moment when you realize that Metallica's One pretty well fits your character. :(

Poor Greg. I've been giving him more thought, and his life got pretty thoroughly fucked.

Also, I'm not usually the one to go for massively tragic backstories, but the fact that most of you didn't do it really helped me enjoy working on it more. Every time I try and do some tortures character, there are about 5 others and it really kind of ruins it, but the contrast provided by the other characters is great.

i think it is but limping a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.