Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I imagined there to be a few faceless npcs on board as well.

But yeah, ultimately it isn't a particularly large ship. It has very powerful guns for something of its size. But it also has the command if Arthus on it's side.

Okay, cool. Just wanted to know. Especially as the character who is supposed to pilot the thing, the size of the thing matters a lot. ;P

Greos got you covered, chivalry OP.
*tips Mario hat* m'lady

Also I appreciate that you used Freddie Mercury's face frim Cromartie High School for the face lol

Personally I was hoping for something more firefly-esque. Small ship, small crew...

Well, Firefly wasn't about pirates. If you want to pirate, you need a few more people.

be sure to be nice to chala everyone

she won't return the favor but it's still nice to be nice
Carlo is nice to everybody! Unless he's been told to kill them, but hey!

I said it was small. Maybe not tiny, but not massive. There would be a few npcs who do mundane things, and act as cannon fodder. But yeah, not big, but not tiny.

@Applo accepted

Reactions: Applo
If space travel becomes a thing before im slowly turning into compost im gunna make sure im the star of that shindig so at least if I die it all heroic and stuff and not being ejected into space at the first whisper of conflict

*tips Mario hat* m'lady

Also I appreciate that you used Freddie Mercury's face frim Cromartie High School for the face lol
lulz I had no idea it was him. I just googled "anime mustache" and that seemed like the correct choice >_>

Regarding amount of people on board, I think the main gang posted here + a few worker npcs is the right choice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Paden is never nice and especially not nice when some touches his booze!
Is he willing to share his booze 'cause I think we might be able to find common ground here

Carlo does not steal booze. Carlo brings more and starts telling dirty jokes and war stories!

Wait, are there pirate rules about piloting a military vessel under the influence of drugs and/or alchohol? Cause if so we might have some problems...

Last edited:

Name:
Jeremiah Elison

Job:
First Mate

Appearance:
Stands approximately 5'9. Jeremiah has a cybernetic eye in place of the one on his right side, as well as his left shoulder being plated in cybernetics. He has a few scars across his chest, and one up his neck

Personality
+Very Persuasive, and Inspiring+
+While he is an Outlaw, he is not a bad person+
+Excellent Tactician+

-Often Questions his own Abilities-
-Takes Loss incredibly hard-
-Often Relies on the Captain to help make decisions-

History

Life in the Colonies
Jeremiah lived on the Arith colony within a system which had yet to be assimilated into the federation. It had become a haven for those who sought refuge from the heavily involved, and occasionally intrusive government of the council. The planet was colonized by the Lithri, a small race who the Federation had been trying to assimilate years. They welcomed all who wished for his or her own will. For a while things seemed alright.

Wrong Place Wrong Time
Things however, soon turned sour. The Federation had grown impatient with this loose cannon of a colony, and with the indignation of the Lithri. The Federation called for action. They sent troops down into the every colonies of the Lithri, each ordered to fire until they have either wiped them out or surrender. Jeremiah was caught up in all this, by chance. He was seen with rebel fighters, and was chased until a band of guerilla resistance fighters saved his life. And at the same time ruined it.

Branded a Criminal
16 years old and already on the run. The Federation had tagged him an enemy. He never really wanted to be a part of this. In fact he had been on his way to get off the planet. Yet now, here he was, helping the Resistance fend off the Federation. In his mind he knew it was no good. He was sent of an infiltration mission, and unfortunately caught, taken prisoner.

Breakout
He was taken on a prisoner transport ship, flying back to the Federation for trial. Or so he was supposed to. The ship began shaking violently. They were being boarded. He could hear the cries and shouts of soldiers. Then a distinctly gruff voice shouting commands. They had been attacked by pirates. No, not attacked, rescued. Most were taken to Tortoniga where they had to fend for themselves, but free.

Aye Aye Captain!

However, Jeremiah stayed on board Dark Summit. He had decided he would stand beside Captain Arthus. After all, the Federation already marked him as wanted. There was nothing left for him but the life of an outlaw. If they want him to be a criminal, then by God he'll be a criminal. For twelve years he has served under Arthus. He has assigned him First Mate, often brining him along on dangerous operations or negotiations, calling them, "A learning experience."

Stats
Piloting~ 5
Accuracy ~ 7
Stealth ~ 6
Repair ~ 0
Hacking ~ 6
First Aid ~ 0

Last edited:
@Applo I just reread your cs after the change to the navigating role, and I have to say I love it. Also the subtle jab at Greg in the history was pretty good.

Subtle jabs are my second favorite kind of jab, I prefer vaccination jabs because of the free lollipop

Status
Not open for further replies.