Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... My neighborhood has a MASSIVE yellow jacket problem. I was/am washing my car and they are everywhere. At least 3 nest on my front porch alone, and that's just what I found. Damn you suburbia! Damn you to hell!

Im geussing you mean wasps and not some sort of Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club fetish, in which case Colorado is out. I miss Wales saw like 4 in 5 years there.

UPDATE:

Jeremiah is finished. I will begin work in the IC of that's alright with @Zeroisdead. I figured that since he will arrive later than the rest story wise, it'd be fine. But for now,

Hoist the sails!
Yeah, that sounds good to me ^^
All i have to do realy is work on his race and background a bit. Finals are over soon, so I'll be working on this a lot more.

So fun story, today my boss was a dick, there i was sorting gear and he's like you ready for the Portugal trip tomorrow. I was like bet you im not going on that and he said that he bets i am now. tldr i have to go to portugal, taking m tablet so i should be able to contribute as normal but if im being slow this is why. ps i know going on a trip sounds like fun. it wont be. it will be a massive pain in the ass. FYI im a scuba structor. pps is there an IC thread ive missed

Last edited:
@Everyone. By the way, everyone does not need to have just arrived on the ship. They could have been a part of the crew longer if you so wish.

UPDATE:

CLOSED SIGNUPS - Dark Summit: The Point of no Return

IC is up! Feel free to post! I would like for all our players to post in about Four days, unless you tell me you can not make the deadline first. That said, I might move things along before the deadline, just to keep things engaging for the others. I, or any other player I am certain, would be willing to give you a recap of what's happened if you missed it.

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
UPDATE:

CLOSED SIGNUPS - Dark Summit: The Point of no Return

IC is up! Feel free to post! I would like for all our players to post in about Four days, unless you tell me you can not make the deadline first. That said, I might move things along before the deadline, just to keep things engaging for the others. I, or any other player I am certain, would be willing to give you a recap of what's happened if you missed it.
thx for the heads-up, I thought we were going to get an e-mail or PM for discussion regarding further details?

thx for the heads-up, I thought we were going to get an e-mail or PM for discussion regarding further details?
Yes and no.

So far I haven't really thought of anything within anyone's Bio that would really need that, soo... Maybe?

I will be posting today or tomorrow.

You guys do know that the helm is the controls of the ship, right? Its not a location, its the controls. RJS, what he would be looking to go for, from what I understand, is the bridge which happens to have the helm in it.

Hey btw guys, my computer broke recently so I have not been able to post recently here. I will still try to follow along on mobile and will post when I can. I am still interested but I just wont be on here as much as I want to.

I just assumed that we were referring to the bridge as the helm, as per Bob's post

Yes, when I said Helm I meant bridge. It was a simple mistake, but not a very detrimental one. I shall correct this for later times

For the sake of forward planning and some light bedtime reading what are the physics of space travel. I'm imagining something like Mass Effect but thought I should check to see if its more like Firefly with a realtively small area and non light speeds travel etc.

I had envisioned it being more like Mass Effect. I have never seen Firefly, and this is moderately inspired by Mass Effect.

Reactions: Applo
So we do have FTL travel? I honestly don't need to know how it works, but just whether or not we have it, and I guess how it works from the user's perspective. (Charge up times before a jump, time between start and end of journey, any other limitations, ect.)

I'd say so. Not gonna give a real reason how other than Techno Magics! I'd say there is a moderate start up sequence, requiring a lot of rerouting of power and system checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.