Dark Moon Guild

Skylar looks at the man...was it possible that such handsome men were members of the guild she had just joined? Skylar sighs, knowing love would never be hers. Being a terrifying unknown creature had made love an impossibility for Skylar.
"I truly am sorry," she says,then she gets to her feet and looks at him and the drake,she knew her name at once, "the drake, Carena is her name, she is quite lovely. I feel the protectiveness she feels for you, such a bond is hard to find between a drake and any creature, let alone your kind. You have a good heart...I feel it. I will leave you now, it was nice to meet you, Nicholas."
With that she turns to face Carena and bows er head in respectful parting before turning and walking off towards the nearest window. Skylar needed to see the endless sky,she needed to be alone in her own endless stream of overwhelming and sometimes painfully overflowing mind always filling itself with knowledge.

Nina blinks as she curiously watches Skylar, her eyes surveying the girl for a moment. Nina never really could understand how Skylar was able to know people's names, but rumours around the guild said that she knew almost everything there was to know. Nina wasn't sure if they were true, and generally was quiet in conversations like that.

Nina twiddles with her hair thoughtfully as she watches Skylar exit the room.
"I think she likes you...!" Nina whispered, putting a little emphasis on 'likes' with a light blush. She then looks at Nicholas' usual nervous state and giggles a little as she starts to turn back to Lief and the others.
"Why don't you two join us for a drink? I'd happy to get you some!" Nina says in a cheery voice as she bites her lip to stop herself from laughing at Lief's mistake.

Lief, hearing this, waves to the two other newcomers. Hier pops out to wave too, then tenses up seeing the drake. "Oh calm down Hier. She's a friendly. Oh...Does Hier have to get a mark?" He takes Hier out and lets him run around a bit.

((Sorry I kinda disappeared, work got busy the last couple days))

Lucille was watching the group at the end of the bar grow when she noticed the man with the drake looked really agitated. Everyone was talking happily with each other and he was on the edge of the group, almost looking unsure if he should even be there. Deciding he looked like he needed a drink, she called out to him, "Oi Drake Boy!! You look like you could use a drink! What'll it be?" Luce was never shy around the guild members, I guess that was from being around so long, 20 years in this place and she was pretty sure she had seen everything. Well, alright, she hadn't seen a drake in the guild before today, but now she could say she probably had seen everything.

Charlotte watched as Leif's ferret friend Hier drank his whiskey and then greeted a couple of the guild members. She had not ever had a pet before so she wasn't sure how she was expected to act around the small creature. When the drake and the man with her approached, the ferret went into battle mode, and Charlotte turned to see what he was so upset about. When she turned back to get her drink, the ferret had hidden in Leif's clothing again. "Nice to meet you Carena, Nicholas. My name is Charlotte!" She smiled and took a sip of her drink.

He suddenly remembers he doesn't know where everything is at yet. "I should ask Ms. Toric but..." He stands up and goes to look around on his own, as Hier scurries outnof his shirt and on his head too see as well. He looks at pictures on the walls of past members."Huh...Whoa...She's a looker." Hier nods at that statement.

"Wha-? L...likes me...?" Nicholas said, snapping out of his confusion and turning to Nina.
"Um...yeah...okay....Is there any vodka?" He said, still completely taken aback by Skylar's sudden knowledge of him and Carena. It was confusing, how was she able to just see right through them? The thought made him uncomfortable, yet...curious...

"Getting a bit flustered, darling?" Carena teased, giving him a toothy grin.

"Hush!" Nicholas snapped.

Skylar sighs as she looks out at the outside world. She so often felt the loneliness of being a monster...an outcast...a freak. That was why she had spent all those years searching for a guild to join...she craved a family,a place to belong.
Skylar hoped that she would find what she had been searching for all these years here...belonging,friendship, something to live for.
A few minutes pass and still Skylar has not even moved her chest to breath...in truth she didn't really need to breath to survive...though she needed it to smell and it grew uncomfortable living without a sense of smell. She stirs and turns to look around,she sees a bar and wonders if they serve anything to her tastes.
Approaching the bar,she sees Nicholas and Carena. She can feel his strong confusion...and his curiosity. She walks past them, tucking a disobedient strand of her long,black hair behind her ear. It simply escapes from behind her ear and joins the rest of her hair flowing freely past her shoulders. She straightens her bow and quiver, which was full of beautifully rafted enchanted black arrows, as she sits down at the bar.
Skylar waits patently for the guild member working the bar to be able to get to her. She removes one of the black arrows from her quiver and turns it over in her hands,gazing proudly as the lovely flame patterns and details she had crafted into the arrows flawless shape.

After a while Lief gets lost. "Urm...I thought this is where the bar was..."He had given up on finding everything and decided to head back. But ended up getting lost. Usually he has a good sense of direction but this confused him for some reason. "Hey Hier." The ferret popped out looking at Lief expectantly. "Can you uh...Go back to the bar and get some help...I'm lost..." Hier hopped out and followed the scent of whiskey and as soon as he was out of sight, Lief realized he could have just followed him.

Name: Visica Alveric
Species: Skinwalker
Magic: Combat Magic
Rank: Former Member of Black Moon, Current High-ranked Tidal Guild Member
Appearance:
tumblr_nbrsliL50A1tefc6wo1_1280.png

Though she can go from human to animal she prefers the inbetween appearance. Since she goes in the water quite often she wears clothes that are slightly water resistance and dons light armor to protect herself. She shows little fear in battle and is sometimes known to walk in to the Dark Moon guild solely to agitate them, mostly their leader knowing that they can't attack her if she doesn't start anything.

Visica stealthy watched through the window while leaning against tree with a grin on her face as she saw a bunch of new members enter one by one. "Geez Louise~! This place just grows every day....how exciting.." She chuckled to herself, her shark tail moving a bit behind her. "Ahh, maybe I should introduce myself to these..new recruits.." Stretching a bit she then stood up straight and made her way to the front, whistling happily as she simply walked inside.

Jasmine was drinking her tea when she saw vizica walk in. She equipped 2 longswords and stood up in front of visica. "Your not allowed here visica. Now get out of here before I throw you out."

"Hey hey, no need to be so hostile Jasmine.." She continued to grin gently touching the tip of one of the swords and pushing it away before moving up to Jasmine, looking her straight in the eye. "I just came here to meet those new members ya guys got~"

In the blink of an eye she had the blade to visica's neck. "You have no right to, not after you betrayed me."

"Tsk tsk, so bitter~ It's not my fault you weren't prepared for my Halberd in your back....my dearest friend Jasmine" Visica moved back slightly, moving the sword from her neck while her shark tail moved very slowly behind her.

Jasmine's gaze did not waver as she slammed the sword in her left hand in the ground behind her just grazing visica's tail. "I'm not stupid visica. You should of killed me when you had the chance cause I'm about to turn you to dust."

Nicholas just so happened to look over at Jasmine, and found her in some sort of fued with another person. Or was it a person? He struggled for a better look before gasping in shock.

He studied the shark girl. He had never seen anything like this before, and to put it simply, it nearly teriffied him.
"What...the hell...is that...?" He said, his nevousness replaced with both curiosity and fear.

"That, love..." Carena replied, also a bit surprised. "Is a Skinwalker...I'm not familiar with what they're capable of, but I think it's best if you keep your distance. It seems this one knows our new friend fairly well..." With that, the drake gently pulled him closer.

Nina opens one eye curiously as she puts down her glass of water for a moment. Her yellowish eyes squint in and focus on the doorway, but they soon widen again in surprise to see who was there. She had heard people talking about the two having some poor history... but was this really the way to solve it? Nina wondered to herself if she should help out or not; she didn't want any blood spilled in the guild halls.

Nina quickly hurries to her feet, and puts a hand on Jasmine's shoulder, gently pulling her back from the Skinwalker.
"Now, now... not here..." Nina whispers in Jasmine's ear. She then gives a somewhat cold look to Viscia, a little disgusted at what she said. She really put a halberd in Jasmine's back? How awful...
"What are you doing here? I think you've already done enough to Jasmine here by the sounds of it..." Nina questions bitterly.

Leone snapped out of his stupor when he heard a commotion stirring up out in the main hall. He gave an apologetic glance to his old friend before he hurried out of his office. His gaze was cold as ice as he saw what was unfolding. His voice a low growl, his contempt clear as day, he spoke. "Visica, you cut your ties here. Leave now, or else you will be removed by force." His hand rested on the hilt of the sword sheathed at his hip, and his tail was bristled and lashing behind him. His wings spread ever so slightly. His eyes took on a darker blue color.
This was the epitome of a pissed off daemon.

Well, Nicholas was never one to stand around idly when there was some sort of commotion going on, no matter how socially awkward he was.

"I think I should get involved..." He said, stepping away from Carena.

"I don't think it's a good idea, darling..." She said, staying close to his side. "We don't know what's going on. Whatever fued they have is none of our business."

Despite the Drake's protests, he continued walking toward the doorway. "We are apart of this guild now, Carena. If it has to do with other members, then it has to do with us also."

When he reached the doorway, Nicholas stopped in his tracks when he noticed Leone. He had never seen his wings and tail, and had always looked human...dozens of questions flooded through Nicholas, but he forced them down, seeing as the daemon was clearly displeased with the current situation.

Summoning up as much courage as he could, he announced his presence. "Um...Is everything all right? What's going on?" Even though he wasn't as nervous as he had been two minutes before, it had not yet left his voice.

Visica chuckled, feeling the sword graze her tail then watched as the others began to gather around her. She gently brushed some hair out of her face and looked at everyone with a bit of a perverted look. "My oh my, everyone's getting so angry at little ol' me? Planning to kill me even~" Gently, she hugged herself, shivering as she began to drool. "Ahhh, I can feel my adrenaline pumping...come on Jasmine! Let's fight like we used to!!" Visica spoke, revealing the Tidal Guild stamp on her shoulder over the Dark Moon stamp.

Nina shakes her head a little, scowling at the Skinwalker for a moment. She hated it when others betrayed their allies, and by the look of the tidal mark stamped over the dark moon guild's mark, it seemed she had done just that as well as backstab Jasmine. Nina flicks back her hair agitatedly before stepping back.
"You're here just to fight her again?" She mutters almost in disbelief, and then her eyes shoot to an angry glare. "Is that it? Was betraying her not enough? How sickening... but... although I would prefer not to spill blood..." Nina says, biting her lip for a second before she whispers in Jasmine's ear:
"Let her have it... if she really betrayed you. I won't interfere..."