Dark Moon Guild

"Shut your mouth." He growled at the Skinwalker. He stared after Skylar as she rushed away, her face hidden in the dark shadows beneath her hood. He felt horrible with his reaction when she first shifted.

Jasmine could feel she was being movedand felt the warmth of the healing magic. After a little bit, she opened her eyes to see Leone next to the wall. Just as she was about to say something she heard a small grinding sound and felt a lot of pain from her leg. She looked at the healing mage and yelled. "What are you doing?" Which the healing mage calmly replied with. "Sorry jasmine, but in order for me to heal your leg properly I have to set the bone in the right place."

Nina bitterly purses her lips as she hears the Skinwalker's reasoning for being here, but nonetheless of the attitude that simply made Nina want to walk away, Nina's hands flickered a bright yellow as they began to heal Viscia's wounds and remove her pain. She had to help anyone who needed it, and Nina could only hope the Skinwalker wouldn't go off and start another fight. Once she was done tending to the wounds, Nina gets back to her feet and turns away.
"Just go. You got what you came for." She whispers simply to Viscia.

Leone relaxed a little upon seeing Jasmine wake up, glad that she was in good enough shape to start some trouble with the healing mage. His tail slowly flicked behind him as he thought about the fight. Jasmine had fought well. Especially considering the fact that she was a human fighting against a skinwalker. He smirked slightly with that, knowing that it would probably look bad on the skinwalker's part to nearly get that oversized tail handed to her by a human.

Visica watched as her wounds were healed, smiling to herself once she looked them over. "Heh, tell everyone to keep on their toes....I might come back... Seeya~" Visica then turned around and began to walk away, humming as she was soon out of sight. "Ahh, I think I should go for a swim when I get back to the guild~"

Jasmine unequipped her chest price leaving a slightly torn black dress hugging her body. "Next time you going set my bone you could warn me." She looked at Leone and then down at the ground feeling like she failed him.

Nina scowls as she watches the Skinwalker leave, then her eyes suddenly flicker in realisation - Jasmine! Was she okay? Nina hadn't even checked because she was so furious. She hurriedly turns away again, rushing off to see if Jasmine was okay, but she smiles with a relieved sigh to see one of the healers was tending to her, and Leone was there with her. Nina turns away relieved, stepping back outside as she sits idly on the step, wondering to herself silently what the deal with Skylar was recently - she had been acting a little different ever since some of the newcomers had arrived... the newcomers! Nina reminded herself to go and see Lief again later; she didn't want him to get lost again.

Nina walks up to Alex and Carena a little blankly for a moment, unsure of what to say as she clears her throat.
"Um... Alex, Carena... do you know why Skylar's so upset? And... sorry... you must be wondering what on Earth is going on... this really isn't how newcomers are usually greeted." Nina says a little guiltily.
"And I haven't even seen how strong the both of you are yet... I was sparring with Lief earlier - I'll have to get back to that soon - but maybe you should try sparring with someone else in the guild? Some people are whispering about the newcomers... going on how they're just going to be 'another batch of weaklings'... but I don't agree with them! I think these new members have great potential..." Nina whispers thoughtfully, looking up to the skies for a few moments as she looked down at her shoes. Oh, Goodness... she'd only gone and covered them in mud in the rush. Nina winces a little distastefully at the dirtiness of her shoes and the bottom of her stockings, uncomfortably shifting in them for a while.

Skylar sits up, wiping tears from her face. She didn't often cry... but the look in his eyes... it brought back many unhappy memories.
She looks at herself in a mirror that was placed in her room...a sudden hatred and fury filled her as she stares at her reflection. She doesn't even think about the action, with a wave of her hand towards the mirror the mirror shatters and the glass vanishes into black smoke that clears to reveal the mirror gone.
Skylar sobs, she had held in these tears for three decades... Nickolas's face had broken her barrier and released these tears. In a way she was thankful for it... she'd needed to release her tears from their imprisonment inside of her.
Skylar just couldn't stop seeing the Image of his face... hearing the disgust in his voice.

"I...I don't know. Maybe later, but...I need to check on something..." Without another word, he took off in the direction Skylar had, leaving Carena to help with whatever else the others may need, despite her protests. He ran across the courtyard and burst through the doors, searching the hallways. It was about that time when he realized he had absolutely no idea where Skylar's room was. He searched the maze of large empty halls, with absolutely no lead on his destination.
Then, he heard something... Stopping to listen, the faint sound became very clear. The sound of pained sobs crawled through the empty halls and struck the boy with a wave of sorrow, molesting his eardrums and threatening the very will he retained to keep from spilling his emotions through his eyes...

Shaking his head, he followed the source of the sobs until he came to a closed door on the darkest end of the hallway. Reaching his hand up, he knocked softly.

"S...skylar?"

Carena sighed and looked at Nina.
"Sorry about that, hun," she said softly. "Nicholas is a very disturbed child, you see? He doesn't like being around others, he's been alone most of his life... save for me." The drake lied down in the warm grass, cleaning the black talons on her left forepaw.

Skylar had already looked up towards the door by the time Nickolas was in the building, she'd sensed his location and knew he'd find her room. She hadn't yet dried the golden tears from her cheek, she didn't attempt it.
With a single wave of her hand towards the door the door is opened gently. She looks away, not wanting to hear what a horrible creature she was.
"I don't blame you for being frightened and disgusted by the sight of me, Nickolas. It's the reaction I've gotten from every being everything to see what you have seen... you've witnessed how much of a monster I am. The worst part is... that form wasn't even close to my worst forms. I would tell you that I hates you for making the tears I've held back for decades come free... but i'd be lying. I needed to sob... I hate what I am...and I don't even know what that is. Believe me... I've spent my entire existence trying to figure out what I am... from what I know... I'm the only one ever to exist. I am more alone than you could ever imagine, " she whispers the words just loud enough for him to hear, Her voice filled with pain and centuries of sorrow...yet still managing to sound elegant and beautiful.
She turns to look at him, golden tears trickling steadily down her cheek, her golden eyes were filled with ancient hopelessness and sorrow.
"I am truly sorry for burdening you and Carena with my presence in this guild... but it's the first possible family or even home I've had in three centuries, " She adds quietly, though loud enough for his weak human ears to hear.

Leone smiled down at Jasmine, a genuine and rare gesture on his part. "You did good. This just means that I'm going to have to fight a bit dirtier when we spar." He spoke in a warm voice. "It's my job to ensure that the people in my guild can stand up against whatever crazy ass creature that turns up looking for trouble. This proves that I need to work harder." He made sure that he made his point clear as he spoke, his voice back to it's normal serious tones.

"Before we spar do you think we could eat. I'm starving." She knew that he could pretty much read her like a book. "I'm going to kill her next time."

"You aren't going to kill her in front of my guild. Too many witnesses, and way too much paperwork for my taste." Leone stated gruffly, heading towards the dining hall. He stretched out his good wing a little bit, annoyed with how tight the joints felt after keeping his wings all bundled up on his mission. "Ya, definitely getting something to eat. Using my hellsfire always takes a lot out of me."

Jasmine slowly got up and tried to put some pressure on her leg. The healing mage caught her before she could. "I'm sorry jasmine but its going to be a few days before you can use your leg normally." She looked at leone. " do you think you can help me out here, sir?"

Leone looked from Jasmine to the healing mage, and let out a small sigh. "I won't pretend to know anything about healing magic. It doesn't work with me. Listen to the healing mage, Jasmine. Best I can say is give her a pair of crutches to use until her leg decides to heal." He stated flatly with his arms folded over across his chest. He was a combat mage, for fudge's sake. Not a support mage or a healing mage. A combat mage. He made things blow up. He made random weapons appear. He made hellsfire. He used the elements to some extent. He did not mess around with healing magic.

The healing mage handed jasmine a pair of crutches. She slowly hobbled over to leones side. "Trust me I know. I'm the same way. Now let's go get something to eat."

"I guess we'll have to scratch sparing for a while." Leone sighed as he began to walk towards the dining hall once again. His pace was slower due to the fact that he didn't want to leave Jasmine in the dust with her crutches.

Name: Laila Buldia Drac
Species: Elemental Dragon
Magic Style: Fire
Appearance:
HalfDragon7_zps8ec66c7c.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laila walks in, her hands in her pockets. She was new to this place and decided, after a long thought, that she would attempt to join.
"Who's in charge of this joint?" She says trying to keep her cool.
She scans the room for any shady characters, keeping her katana within reach, whilst keeping her hands in her pockets.

Jasmine was doing her best to keep up. "Yeah but when it does heal. I'm going to double up on my training." She made her way back to the bar.

"Good. That means I won't have to hold back as much." Leone stated with a smirk. Not one second after he settled down on a stool at the bar did someone ask who was in charge. "... And yet I wonder why I have drinking habits..." He muttered softly to himself and walked over to the young girl asking her question. "How can I help you, miss?"