Dark Moon Guild

She looked at Leone for approval. Then looked at Nina. "I'm going to obliterate her. Let's take this outside visica. I would rather not destroy this building." She pulled her sword out the ground and headed outside

"Oh, well that's all fine and dandy~" She then backed out slowly from the guild. Her grin growing wider to reveal her rows of sharpened teeth. Whistling happily, she looked up at the sky before holding out her hand. In it, water began to gather and the form into a large blue bladed halberd, the blades resembling fishes tails. "You remember this don't ya Jasmine~? Try not to get stabbed again~! I'll eat you if you die...." She spoke while caressing her weapon. On her shoulder, the stamped glowed a bit and her red eyes dilated slightly.

Jasmines hands started glowing as she requipped her sword in her left hand for a shield. "I remember it. Its the same blade you betrayed me with, but I don't have to worry. I'm not going to let you get behind me."

Hier suddenly scurried up Nina's leg and started pointing down the halls, trying to tell her Lief was lost.Meanwhile Lief was once again admiring pictures. But by this time he was staring o get hungry. He hoped Hier would hurry.

"Well then...here I come~!!" Visica yelled, holding her halberd in both hands moving forwards as she raised it to strike down at Jasmine. "You know what'd be great Jasmine~ If it began to rain just like that day...."

Last edited:
Nina scowls at the Skinwalker one last time before suddenly giving an uncontrollable giggle as something furry scuttled up her leg. She looks down in surprise to see Hier, and gives a faint smile although she was still concerned about the battle that would nonetheless soon commence.
"Oh... um... I have to go help out one of the new member, I'll be back soon... just... try not to kill eachother... and if you kill Jasmine, I'll find you and end you." Nina says in somewhat a more dark tone to the Skinwalker, her eyes losing a little of their colour as she did so, but they soon returned to their usual warm yellow as she turns around. She walks in the direction Hier points to, and soon spots Lief. She walks up to him with a slight smile, although concern was visible on her face.
"Hello Lief... is something the matter?" She asks quietly, trying to act as if nothing was happening, but Nina imagined soon there would be a lot of battle noises.

Leone followed them outside, ready to step in and end the fight as soon as he felt that either of the two were in danger of dying. He wouldn't let something like that happen outside his guild. The silence that came over him was cold and calculating as he studied every move, running his own strategies through his head and calculating ways to counter the enemy's attacks. He drew the thin and delicate looking rapier that had been sheathed at his hip. The oddly dark metal glinted in the sunlight. Gently resting the tip of it on the ground, he watched and waited.

She rushed at her know full well the best way to beat a halibred is to keep close. She sidestep the swing of the halibred and swung at visica aiming for her throat.

Lief's face immediately lit up after seeing Nina. "Aah! Thank god...I kinda got lost...I didn't want to bother Ms. Toric. She seemed to be enjoying herself." He scratched the back of his head and looked down. "I still have no idea where anything is.Would you mind showing me around?" Hier sccuried back up to my neck and rubbed against me.

"Oh! Okay, I wouldn't mind... well, first things first, you see those stairs over there? Those are the bedrooms! You should be sleeping in... uh... it doesn't really matter which one, so long as it isn't mine! No one likes a peeper around here... heehee! I'm just kidding! Once you go up those stairs, pick any bedroom that's unlocked and doesn't have people's stuff in it. I think we have a few spare." Nina says as she points to a short, wooden staircase leading upwards towards a corridor. She then tugged on Lief's arm gently to keep showing him the way, although her eyes glanced outside the window, along with the sound of metal thumping against the floor. The battle had started. Not letting it concern her too much, Nina takes Lief to a room next to the bar, where some people were eating at large, wooden tables.
"And... this is the dining room! Usually you hunt, buy or find your own food and eat it here... because between you and me, I think the food isn't that great... probably because I'm a vegetarian; not much choice for people like me around here..." Nina says with a private rolling of her eyes. She giggles at Hier again; she thought he was an adorable little pet, and quite intelligent, too. She also wondered about the other new members, and if they were getting shown around... or watching the battle outside. Nina gulped grimly... she didn't predict anything good coming from the battle, if anything a death or a serious injury, and as one of the highest ranked support mages, Nina wondered if she should go and help... but she would help show around Lief, first. Common manners, after all.

"Ah...I guess I just missed the bedrooms. I've been down this hall...I think..."Feeling the tug he walks with her, and notices Hier was alert. He heard something." Ah! Just in time. I was getting a bit hungry. It smells so good in here." Lief closed his
eyes and smelled, as a bit of drool came out of his mouth. Hier snapped him out of it by nibbling his ear. Something was clearly wrong. "Hey Nina...Is something happening? Hier seems to be on edge." He looked a bit concerned, as did Hier.

Nina blinks, and then hangs her head for a second. She wouldn't exactly tell a lie, but she didn't want him to be concerned about it either... the risk of one person getting badly hurt was enough. Nina decided she'd just tell it as it is.
"Well... there's an old rival of Jasmine's who seems to have come back for another fight. She's a traitor to the guild; stabbed Jasmine in the back when she wasn't looking, and her name is Viscia. A Skinwalker, and she has an awfully obnoxious attitude, always saying she eats people once she's killed them. She left this guild a while ago, and changed to the rivalling guild... or so that's how I hear it is, anyway. They're just rumours spread around the guild, so I'm not sure if that's entirely true... but... Viscia and Jasmine are fighting outside as we speak. One on one, that is... if Viscia hurts anyone else, I'll take her on myself!" Nina starts to say with menace in her voice, but she hangs her head again somewhat dejectedly. Who was she kidding? She was a support mage, not a combat mage... and if Jasmine couldn't fight her, then Nina knew she sure wouldn't be able to... but she'd still try, nonetheless. It just made her angry thinking about it... a traitor who almost killed one of her fellow guild members! Nina almost had the right of mind to go out and secretly aid Jasmine with her powerful support spells, but she would at least keep the honour in the battle for now, unless things started to get too dangerous...
"But don't worry about it! Jasmine was only beat by her because she was betrayed back then... now that it's a fair one on one battle, I'm sure she'll win... h-hee...hee..." Nina ends with an unsure gulp. She would win, right? And Leone was watching to see everything wouldn't get too bad... y-yes... it should be just fine. Or so she hoped.

"Nina...We should go watch. If she gets too wojnded we may need to step in." Liefs face was no longer the friendly easygoing face it once was. Now it was serious. He clenched his fisg ready to fight if need be. Hier was also getting ready. "Come on. We can't just ignore it." He took her hand and started down the halls, and slid to a halt when he saw Jasmine and Viscia. "Oh geez that's terrifying." Hier was unphased and wanted to fight. He turned to Nina then back tothe fight.

Skylar got to her feet and walked to the entrance when the skinwalker and the guild went outside. Skylar knew her name as soon as she had entered the building,she knew her thoughts,her memories,and her secrets..she knew exactly how badly this backstabbing traitor deserved to feel agonizing pain.
Skylar walked up and stood with the others,not even noticing she was standing beside the human with the Drake companion. A sudden rage fills her as she thinks about how this foolish creature dared to come into her new home and threaten her new family...she knew that she needed to control herself, though part of her wanted to let herself kill the skinwalker.
"This skinwalker...Visica, she deserves pain for her deceitful actions are vile and she is a traitor," Whispers Skylar aloud,her voice filled suddenly with a cruel and furious hatred.
Skylar knew that her anger could grow out of control and she would change into her most hated form...and if that happened she would kill the skinwalker without even a moment of thought.
As her body whispers its longing to transform, she decides to change only in case she was needed if this bcame a serios confrontation.
Her eyes become pure black, and she must force herself to change into a less repulsive form than her body wanted to become. Her bow vanishes and her body begins to mold into a different and more beautiful,elegant,but deadly form. The clothes on her rip as her back begins to stretch out in two prominent lumps. The woman had grown gorgeous,though dark, black wings. Her face was flawless,her cheekbones were higher,her eyelashes were long and thick,and her skin was flawless and perfectly smooth.Her black hair was even darker,and draped down like a perfect black veil. She had grown razor sharp fangs and new clothes suddenly appeared on her tall, perfectly shaped body.
A dress like black cloak much like the one the wore before now replaced her clothes. Daggers lines the entire of her black belt,and swords were sheathed on both sides of her belt alongside the daggers. Her final change, was the strange graceful,gorgeous,swirling marking that went down her enter arm,lined her forehead and swirled downward to her cheeks,and her shoulders.
Skylar stands tall,and remains where she is...though her eyes do not waver from the skinwalker for even a single moment.

Seeing the sword close to her throat she reacted quickly and leaned back, using her tail to keep her from falling over before turning on it and bring the blunt side of her halberd to hit Jasmine in the rib. "Wow~! Ya got pretty close there, guess I shouldn't underestimate you, hehe~ Seems like even more of a crowd has gathered to watch us, good...I want them to see me take you down...." Another shiver of adrenaline went down her spine.

Nina gives a surprised squeak as Lief suddenly takes her hand, her feet scampering against the ground as she kept up with him. She was soon at the fight outside, and Nina watched somewhat worriedly through nervous eyes. Quite a crowd had gathered to see the fight, too, which added even more to the tension.

Nina hears the whisperings of Skylar whilst she watches the fight worriedly, and shakes her head a little as she quietly whispers:
"Pain is never the answer... no one deserves to be put through unnecessary suffering... only what is just." Nina whispers aloud without even realising she was doing it, and widens her eyes in realisation with a slight blush. She looks to Skylar and widens her eyes a little with surprise at the change of form, but snaps her look away so she wouldn't come across as rude by staring.

Nina notices Lief's clenched fist and puts a hand on his shoulder, shaking her head a little.
"It wouldn't be wise to interrupt unless one uses unnecessary force... this is a test of who's stronger after all, as much as I see it an awful thing to do by the Skinwalker... there is little more we can do than watch... for honorific reasons." Nina adds, and suddenly winces a little with the arrogant comment from the Skinwalker, struggling to contain herself.

Jasmine laughed at visica. She grabbed the handle of halibred before she could pull it away from her. She pulled it causing visica to follow. She drove her sword forward.

"I know but...The urge to fight...to help is still strong" Lief unclenched his fist and tried to relax, and after hearing Viscias comment he clenched harder. "This is trying my patience. Just let me get one good shot on her..." He took a step forward as Hier got ready for a battle. Lief was not messing around and wanted to help.

Leone heard a few of the newcomers growing antsy, ready to aide their new friends. As he saw Lief step forward slightly, he spread his good wing to block his path. "Don't interfere. That would be my job once the time comes." He warned him evenly, his wing folding back to match the other one.

Lief stepped back and watched, seething. The fact that he couldn't help made him mad the most. Hier was hyped up, and ready to attack at any given moment. Liefs fist clenched so much he bega to bleed. "I can't stay here and just watch...I'll lose it." He looked at Nina and turned to walk away. If something happens come get me. I'll be here in a second.