Dark Moon Guild

Visica looked slightly surprised as her halberd was pulled from her, watching the sword go forwards. Eyes widening, she felt her heartbeat quicken before she bit down on the side of the sword to stop it in its tracks. Her strong jaws keeping it from moving as she attempts to pull back the halberd.

Nina's eyes flick worriedly between the fight and Lief's absence, and then she gently taps Leone on the shoulder.
"Please let me know straight away if anyone becomes injured... that goes for the Skinwalker, too. Whilst I'm displeased of traitors... we can't just let her die, or anyone involved in this for that matter... I'm aware Jasmine can get quite carried away sometimes... just be sure to step in if things start to get nasty." Nina requests politely, then turns to catch up with Lief and the fired up Hier.
"It's okay... I think a lot of people want to go and help Jasmine right now, but it's only just to allow a one versus one. Why not spar with someone? It's a good way to get rid of tension, especially at a time like this... some of those Tidal Guild members are just unbearable..." Nina says somewhat distastefully as she glares back at the fight once more before turning back to the entrance of the guild hall.

"I'm sure you're right..." Lief relaxed. Then he looked at Nina and smiled, saying, "Why don't you and I spar?" Hier got excited and hopped around. "It'll be nice to finally show someone my skill. And hopefully, it'll take my mind off of...that." He looked at Hier and stroked him.

Nina blushed a little as she was requested to spar. She didn't really spar often, being a bit of an amateur at combat magic and all, but now was probably a good time to take her mind off things. Besides, it was always a curiosity to see how strong some of the new recruits were.
"U-um... I don't see why not..." Nina begins a little unsurely, then nods with a slight smile."Okay! Besides, we don't let just anyone into the Dark Moon Guild, let's see if you're strong enough!" Nina adds playfully, twirling her hands a little before a long, oaken staff came into her hands in a flash of yellowish light. She gestures over to a small area, outside, a little wet with mud and such from where the groundskeeper had watered the grass.
"We'll start over there... nice and out in the open; we don't want to damage anything indoors, heehee!"

"But of course. Are you ready?" Hier was standing on Liefs head in his battle stance. "I'm ready when you are." A few sparks flew from his hands as he got into his own stance. He kept his gaze on her hands, and was smiling happily.

"Well then." Nina says with a smile, closing her eyes suddenly and making a small print on the ground with the butt of her staff.
"Sa ae la sa, tiriue." Nina mutters in preparation to ready her spell, and in a small flash of light she appeared once more, her hair now a bright white and gently, slowly flickering and floating as if there were a soft wind. She smiled to herself a little, for she knew she could make herself stronger with her support magic, for instance this defensive spell. Now in whitened hair and a few pale wisps of white light emitting around her, Nina stood ready, awaiting Lief's attack, for she was a poor initiator.
"Being a support Mage doesn't always make one weak... hit me with what you've got!" Nina challenges in a voice almost a little louder and more graceful than her previous form; her appearance and stance in general seemed a lot different than before.

Jasmine laughed even harder. "Now I got you." The runes on the blade began to turn blue. "This is the sword of lightning."

Visica spoke while her teeth continued to grip the sword, looking Jasmine directly in the eye ready for the shock to be sent through her. "Do it!" Suddenly she moved a bit closer before she gripped Jasmine's sides.

Nicholas stood fixed where he was, watching the on going fight between the two rivals. He silently acknowledged Skylar as she stood next to him, but had not noticed when she began to shift...
The only time he noticed was when Carena growled and yanked him away, keeping a suspicious glare on her while protectively holding Nicholas close. Nicholas stared wide-eyed, completely taken aback by the woman's new form. Even though he wasn't exactly fearful of her, he backed up against Carena just in case.

His heart thudded within his chest, adrenaline coursing through him. "What...are you...?"

Visica would end up zapping them both. Leone saw this clear as day. Even though the skinwalker would take more damage, the electric current would go right back to Jasmine if she decided to follow through with it. A soft growl rumbled deep in his throat, his tail lashing behind him. Why the hell was Visica always looking for trouble? It never ended well.

Jasmine closed her eyes. "What I seek is thunder, mikizuchi." The blade began to spark and then let it rip. Even though it was hurting her it was probably hurting visica a lot more. Jasmine let go of the halibred and put her hand to visica's chest. She was channeling the lighting hoping to stop visica's heart.

Visica's eye's widened when she felt the shock, trying her best to stand strong. She watched as Jasmine's hand drew closer to her chest and tried her best to reach for something in her shirt, although her movement's weren't as quick as normal she managed to pull out a potion and drink it down before pulling her halberd away from Jasmine. Slowly she felt the electricity no longer affect her and she couldn't help but grin as she continued holding the sword in her jaws that closed down harder and harder as if she attempting to break it in half. "Hehe, good thing that girl mixed up a potion for me today~ Honestly thought I wouldn't need it.....but you proved that wrong..."

Last edited:
Jasmine saw her try to break the sword in half. Using her magic she reequipped not getting any weapon. Using the last of her strength she brought her gauntleted fist in visica's face with a bone crushing force. After that she fell to her knees breathing heavily.

"Guh!" Visica step back a bit after being punched, holding her nose as she growled glaring down at Jasmine. "Ugh! Grrr...you...oh..? Heh, looks like you're feeling exhausted~!" She then put her boot down on Jasmine's shoulder, pushing her down to the ground.

Jasmine was too tired to resist. In her head she was having flashbacks of last time. Why, why can't I beat her. "I'm not going to die here especially to her. I refuse to die." Jasmine slowly began to push herself up, she looked visica in the eyes but her eyes revealed someone who has been consumed by anger.

Visica continued to try and push Jasmine down. "Ohoho~ So you're really not done yet eh..?" She then took away her foot before heavily kicking Jasmine in the stomach to make her kneel. Somehow....it wasn't as strong as her hits were regularly, as if Visica was holding back. "The stamp on her shoulder glowed slightly and she held her head in pain. "Ugh...dammit!"

Leone edged forward slightly, ready to end the fight before anyone was permanently injured. But he didn't make a move. They would need a clear victor, otherwise he could just see the paperwork piling up. Both of them were in pretty bad shape. He watched and waited with a growing anxiety deep in his heart. He was the one that took little Jasmine into the guild when she was barely old enough to be called a kid. He trusted her with his life, and he couldn't stand by watching as she risked hers. But he could force himself to stay back until the first drop of blood hit the ground. After that, his protective instinct would probably catapult him right into the fray.

(Sorry, I was thinking, I was god moding.)
Jasmine held up her hands in a combat position. She was going to fight her hand to hand.

Visica massaged her temples slightly before staring at Jasmine. "Hmm? Oh? You're really planning to fight me hand to hand~? Good...a test of strength is more interesting...." Visica's tail moved quickly as she was getting more excited and set down her weapon. "Come at me~!"

Last edited:
Jasmine threw a feint with her right only to follow up a uppercut from her left.