Dark Moon Guild

She decides to step forward and approach one for their members. She sticks out her hand and looks at them, "Hello I'm Nessa and I'm trying to figure out what this guild is all about." She smiles softly but her eye had a scar a cross one and the other looked as if it had been burn. The burn eye was mainly whited out her left eye had a white streak that followed the scar mark that when over her eye and her left cheek.

Leone nodded and gently placed his hand on the dragon's scales. The black glow appeared, and he smiled when he saw the black mark appear on the drake's shoulder. "Welcome to the guild, Carena." He stated, relieved that the marking spell actually worked on the drake. His attention shifted to the woman who seemed so eager to join. Plenty of time running the guild had given him warning of eager faces. But he took her paperwork just the same as he had done with everyone else and looked it over. Not seeing anything that triggered the seventh sense that often warned him of a horrible decision yet to come, he maintained his smile and looked back to the woman. "Alright Skylar, you're in." He stated with a smile. He extended his hand to her, and explained that once she shook his hand, she would receive the guild's mark.

Skylar nods to him,letting him know that she understood.She hoped her mark did not end up somewhere strange,but she wouldn't mind as long as she was part of the guild.
She takes his hand and shakes it once,gently as if afraid to harm the man.

It was good to heard there were no injuries or casualties from the accident on Jasmine's mission, and the new guy, Lief seemed nice and had a nice firm handshake. Charlotte called Lucille back over to their area of the bar. "Hey Luce! Can I get another, and Lief here would like something too I am sure." While she waited for her drink and Lucille to return she turned to greet Nina who had joined them at the bar. "Hey Nina, sorry to hear about your mission" Charlotte put her hand on Nina's shoulder as she looked over at Lief. "I have been a member about 3 years now. I am not nearly as high ranking as Jasmine, but I love it here, and Leone always seems to save some great jobs for me." She had barely answered when Luce finally returned with another vodka cranberry for, her and leaned on the counter looking at Lief. "So you're one of the new guys, huh? What can I get for you?"

"Ah, I guess I'll have..Some whiskey." He realized he hadn't seen where his mark ended up and began to look, and finally found it after lifting up his shirt. It was just above his right nipple. Forgetting there were people around he stared in awe at it.

"Coming right up!" Luce replied and bounced over to get a glass and the whiskey. She carefully poured the drink and brought it back, making sure not to spill it in her excitement. Lucille had a knack for dropping and spilling drinks when she was too excited about something and meeting new people always got her excited. She placed the drink in front of Leif, who was now lifting up his shirt to see his guild mark. Lucille smiled and stared. This was a view she didn't mind.

Charlotte was watching Leif look for his mark. Of course, she had done the same when she had gotten hers, but she didn't do it in the middle of the crowded Guild hall. Leif had a good body, and his mark was in a nice place on his chest. "It looks good there Leif," she said as she watched him admire his mark.

As Charlotte puts a hand on her shoulder, Nina shyly shuffles a bit."No one died, thank goodness... but..." She cuts off, and tries to change the subject; Jyra getting injured wasn't the only problem that occurred that day.
"Hmm...? Oh, right, I've been around here for four and a half years now." She announces quietly and modestly, and giggles a little as Lief reveals where his mark was. She brushes back some of her hair to reveal her mark was hidden at the top of her forehead.

The black glow appeared as soon as she touched his hand, and disappeared. "Welcome to the Dark Moon Guild, Skylar." He stated with a smile. His gaze traveling around his office, he was relieved that there weren't that many people ready to bombard him, and he let out a breath and fell back into his chair. Marking spells always wore him out. No doubt about it. He took off his coat, allowing his long black tail to move freely now. His large black wings stretched out as much as they could, though his right wing hardly stretched at all before a grimace of pain appeared on his face and he folded his wings neatly at his back. The Tidal had moved to a table in the main hall to finish his paper work, thank god. Those who already received their mark had left his office. None of the guild members knew that he was a grounded daemon, thank god. The explanation of it would be too painful for him to bear. Although it happened so long ago, the emotional scars were still tender, surely able to tear open old wounds if prodded at. Shaking his head softly, he was glad that no one could see into his office from the main hall. He then remembered the cloaked figure who had been standing in the doorway a few minutes ago. He pushed out of his seat by the door and glanced up and down the hall. Sure enough, the cloaked woman was sitting there near his door. "Can I help you, Miss?" He asked, gesturing with a gentle hand for her to come into the office.

"I've been here 13 years." She took a drink of her tea. She looked at where Lief's mark was. "Nice place." She pulled down her chest peice a bit revealing her mark on her collar bone.

Last edited:
As Carena admired the mark on her scales, Nicholas shifted closer to her, looking around nervously. Even though there were not too many people there, he was still not used to crowds, having to live alone much of his life. He took a deep breath and tried to slow his racing heart, nearly tripping over Carena's forepaw. Noticing the boy's discomfort, she nudged him affectionately.

"What's wrong, love?" She asked, even the motherly concern her voice wasn't enough to make him smile as it usually would.

Shaking his head, he quickly made for the door. "I...I'm fine...I just need to step out for a moment..." He said in a shaky voice, trying to be as polite as possible by nodding his head to everyone before he ducked out of the room.

Carena sighed and shook her head. "Poor child..." She mumbled. She turned back to Leone to ask him where they would be staying, but noticed he was busy speaking with someone else. Instead, she waited patiently, polishing her obsidian-like claws.

Turn away and moved back to the door thinking how these people aren't very friendly to those waiting to join. She grabbed her bag she left near the door and tossed in over a shoulder on to her back. She takes a second to look around a again before opening the door to leave. She hear a voice of a man as she turned with her bag, "I'd like to know more about the guild and what it does." Her voice cool but firm as she looked at the man.

((Why don't you create an OOC thread @AshenAngel. Then we don't have to muck up the thread with all this, and @HnossofHel can explain who she meant to interact with.))

Charlotte sighed as her friends and Guild members revealed where their marks were to the new member. "Y'all are so lucky with your marks! I used to wish mine was in a different place." She remembered when she first got marked, she ran to her room (after the tour of course) and looked for it. At first she had trouble finding it, but some moving around and two mirrors, she finally found it on the small of her back, barely peeking out over her pants. She had been upset, because she wanted to be able to show it off to people, for them to know which guild she belonged to right away. Now however, she had come to realized that the more subtle location allowed her to do more undercover type jobs, since her guild mark was usually well hidden by her clothes. "Mine is practically on my butt!!" she said with an exasperated tone.

Nina couldn't help but burst out giggling at the comment for a moment. Her laugh was quiet yet high-pitched and fast, and sometimes her friends always joked about how she sounded like a chipmunk. She pushes back down her hair to hide the mark again once she was done giggling; it was nice to have a laugh, especially with the recent events.
"Heehee...! A few of my friends have had it around there too, and they weren't very happy about it at all! I don't really like where mine is; when I'm brushing my hair it peeks out...! A few people give me funny looks when they see it; non guild-members can barely see it and think it's a tattoo..." Nina recalls. Suddenly her eyes widen as she frantically checks her watch, and gives a little sigh of relief as she puts the pocket watch back at the side of her dress. She seemed to be paranoid about the time for some reason.

Walking in a quickened stride, Nicholas headed down the hall, making sure to memorize the direction he was headed in. He definately planned on becoming more familiar with this place.

With a heavy sigh, he collapsed against the wall. It was difficult, being so nervous around other people and not knowing what to do or say. He was so used to being either alone or with Carena most of the time, and basically stayed well away from other people.

'What's wrong with you...?' He silently cursed himself. 'If I'm going to be here, I need to get used to being around other people...' Hiding his face in his hands, he took deep breaths. Maybe the people here aren't so bad? Maybe he could finally find acceptance?

He shook his head and removed his glasses, rubbing his eyes. A lot is going to change....

Skylar sees Leone sit and remove his shirt.When his tail and wings are revealed she gives a small gasp,he was absolutely gorgeous...she had neglected to actually look at the man properly. His wings were absolutely amazing,his tail was not a strange feature,but added to his exotic beauty.
She sees and feels his pain,and walks over to the desk. She looks at him shyly now,hoping to not appear rude by staying.
"I can feel you pain, did you hurt your wing? I will go if you do not want my help,I just thought that you might want to have your pain healed," She says to him, her now shy voice only a whisper.
Her eyes were a calm,lovely golden color that brought out the lighter highlights of brown in her long black hair.

Leone's tail bristled as soon as he heard footsteps. His breath caught in the back of his throat at the words that sounded from the new recruit. His sharp blue gaze landed upon Skylar with an incredible weight to it, the shadows of a past best left forgotten darkening the blue depths. "There isn't anything that can be done about it. Some things can't be undone." His voice barely audible, a hoarseness tainting his typical tones. He cleared his throat and tore his gaze away from the woman before him. Hardening himself once again, locking away his demons and cursing himself for allowing one to nearly reveal itself, his once again sharp and clear crystal blue eyes landed upon her. His voice stronger, nearly back to its normal tone, he spoke to her. "There are other things that I need to attend to, forgive me for any rudeness." He gestured towards the door of his office, hoping to get a moment of privacy before he talked to the cloaked woman still waiting to speak with him out in the hall.

"Huh?" Lief looked up to see them all looking at his mark. Hopefully. Panicking from embarassment he fumbles to pull his shirt down. "Thanks." He then looks at everyones marks and says "While I'm thinking about it, what kind of jobs do you all take here?" He took a drink of his whiskey, as his tail curled in curiosity.

Charlotte giggled as Leif realized he had everyone's attention. She was starting to like him already, and hoped that they might be able to work together someday. "Well, I am only a mid-level member, but I specialize in illusion and concealment magic. Most of the jobs I take require... discretion..." Her tone when she finished was sly, like she was unsure how to talk about her work.

"That sounds quite interesting..." He looked like he was in deep thought when, "Who would all say is the strongest member of the guild?" He asked this with a sort of determined face. He knew that the question may give rise to more for him, but he didn't care much.

"I'm a requip mage, so I mainly focus on physicality. I'm the second highest ranked mage here, so all of my missions are things that Leone would normally do."