Dark Moon Guild

Visica smirked at the uppercut, it barely bruised her."Gotta try harder than that Jasmine~ Here, let me show you a real punch....free..of..CHARGE!!" Visica growled the last word as she sent a punch right for her ribcage.

Jasmine coughed up a small amount of blood as she staggered backwards. She soon regained her balance. She put brands together and rushed towards visica swing both her hands upwards in a hammer fist.

Visica felt the sudden heavy blow to her head and couldn't help but kneel, her head now throbbing from the pain. "Guh!! D-damn you..." She spoke while rubbing her head and standing before she quickly turned around to hit Jasmine in the legs with her heavy tail.
(The 12 is for how hard she hits, forgot I could do a different roll)

Jasmine heard a crunching sound when she felt the tail slam into her legs and fell onto her back. "Grrr" she tried to stand up but couldn't put any pressure on her left leg.

Leone winced when he heard the contact between Visica's tail and Jasmine's legs. He leaped forward, hellsfire igniting along the dark blade of his sword. "Enough!" He growled, his voice echoing out over the crowd. He scraped a line across the stones with the tip of the sword, and a wall of hellsfire erupted, following the line between the two combatants.

Nicholas's attention was pulled from Skylar as Leone suddenly erupted in anger, the large inferno too bright and hot for his eyes to handle. With a growl, Carena shielded both his eyes and her own with one of her wings, Nicholas still standing close to her. Frustration began boiling withing the boy's own chest as he realized he still had no idea what was going on, what Jasmine had against the Skinwalker, and why the two were even fighting. Unless he knew what was going on, it was just another meaningless quarrel in his mind. Bursting out from behind Carena's wing, he charged forward.

"Nicholas!" Carena called after him. But he ignored her, stopping at a well enough distance so the hellfire's heat wouldn't damage his skin. As the pupils within the boy's eyes began glowing bright orange, his voice erupted across the courtyard.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!"

Skylar looks at Nicholas... she recognizes the fear and revulsion in his eyes.
Golden tears form in her now amber eyes. Skylar hated herself... she hated that she made others terrified at the mere sight of any of her forms.
"I... I... " she stutters, tears and sadness filling her pained voice " I do not know... I'm sorry Nickolas... " with a sob she turns away and flies at an incredible speed and grace up into the sky, above the clouds and out of the reach of his terrified and disgusted gaze.
Skylar hovers above the clouds, sobbing into her hands, her golden tears falling freely down her elegant face.
"Am I doomed to forever be an unwanted and hideous outcast in this world... to never be loved or even looked upon as a creature to be cared for and understood?!" she screams at the sky, knowing nobody heard her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina blinks as she stops her fighting stance with Lief for a moment, her hair still white and flickering as she turns around, graceful in her movement before after hearing an ear-piercing scream and the bursting of a powerful... a very powerful spell, Nina's hair and appearance flickers back to a normal brownish black as she grips her staff tighter in her hands.
"Lief... um... we'll have to continue this later... I don't want anyone injured whilst I'm around..." Nina says apologetically, worry flashing in her eyes as she turns away with a quick bow. She could shortly hear another loud scream:

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"

It didn't take long for Nina to notice Skylar flying off hurriedly into the blue, sunlight-enriched skies and above the fluffy clouds, too. What had happened? Did something awful...? Nina starts to break into a sprint to where the duel had began, and she passed the owner of the voice: Nicholas. Nina runs up to him, sweating a little against her forehead as she puts a worried hand on his shoulder for a moment, noticing his eyes glowing an unnatural flame colour.
"I-It's okay! Calm down... I-I'll tell you later, I have to go and see if Jasmine and... Viscia... I suppose... are uninjured. Viscia betrayed Jasmine in the past, in short... and I don't know why she's come back for more either." Nina quickly explains, before withdrawing the hand from his shoulder and carrying on towards where the duel was meant to have began.

Nina's eyes shake a little in horror as she observes the sight before her. Both Viscia and Jasmine looked beaten, bruised and bloodied, separated from a wall of an extremely powerful fire Nina only imagined Leone was able to conjure. The heat making Nina sweat even from where Nina was standing right now, Nina shakes her head as she mutters a quick prayer, her hair suddenly turning a vivid green as did the many flowers in it, using this prayer to massively increase her speed and agility as she runs in a blur, firstly picking up Jasmine in her arms and whizzing her further away from the hellfire wall in a matter of seconds, and resentfully, Nina does the same with Viscia, placing her far away from the hellfire wall and Jasmine so they wouldn't think to start fighting again.

Nina's hair quickly flickers back to a normal, darkish brown as does her speed, and she was left looking at Viscia; tears in Nina's yellowed eyes as she bit her lip.
"W-why did you come back, d-damn it! Now look what you've caused! Nothing but pain for the both of you!" She says in a tone meant to be threatening, but only resulting in a frightened squeak.

After Nina got jasmine away from the wall. Jasmine finally succomb to her exhaustion and injuries. She slowly slipped unconscious.

Leone allowed the wall of hellsfire to recede, the black flames shrinking back into his rapier and once again settling back into his core. He let out a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down after using his hellsfire. His gaze went to Visica first, glad to see that the fool wasn't going to be fighting anytime soon. As soon as he saw Jasmine unconscious, he bolted over to her, sheathing his rapier as he did so. He gently picked her up, being very careful to not move her leg all that much. He lifted her up and carried her into the guild building, heading straight to the infirmary. His blue eyes were dark with worry. He gently placed her down on an empty bed and stood back as a healing mage began to work her magic. He stood, leaning against the wall with his arms folded neatly across his chest. His posture seemed relaxed, but anyone who knew him well enough knew that he was worried sick.

Visica jumped in surprise at the wall of flames but them covered her eyes from the brightness. She suddenly felt herself get picked up then sat down away from the heat of the fire and then was met with a face full of angry tears. Visica's let out a chuckled, feeling snarky but now fatigued. "H-heh...w-why'd I come back..? I...ugh..!!!" She held her head, the headache throbbing harder as she spoke. Jasmine's hammer really did a number on her.

Nicholas stood fixed where he was, frustrated and confused. His eyes darted after Leone and Jasmine, then over to Nina and Visica. Too much was going on right now, and his mind was in too much of a haze to know what to do. Taking a deep breath, he stepped next to Nina, looking down at the shark girl, his eyes still glowing bright orange.

"Nicholas! Don't..." Carena called after him.

He blocked her out of his mind, ignoring her entirely. As pissed off as I am now, I doubt this... Visica... will try anything... He thought.

He glared at the Skinwalker. "Why are you here?" He demanded in a low, growling voice.

Skylars sobs ended minutes after they began, though solitary tears fell one by one every couple moments. She hovers there above the clouds, glaring at her hands hatefully.
I am a monster...no man shall ever love me...she thinks the sad truth over and over again. She sighs and one last golden tear falls...she watches as it falls down past her sight...unaware that it lands on Nickolas's hand.

Nicholas flinched as something wet hit his hand. Examining closely, he noticed a single drop of liquid running down his palm...golden liquid...

He glanced up in the sky, but saw nothing. His line of sight cut off by the thick clouds, but he knew immediately what it was...and pain and regret welled up within his chest.

"Skylar..."

"Hey hey, keep your mouth shut newbie...I've got a big headache....ugh..." She glared back as her tail now moved to protect her. She growled quietly, rubbing her temples.

Her snide remark snapped him back into reality, but without any trace of anger left. He almost apologized to the Skinwalker, before remembering the current situation. Instead, he continued glaring at her, ignoring her snide remark.

"I'll ask again..." He said, his voice a bit more calm. "What do you think you're doing here?"

"Exactly what you saw dragon boy.....having a loving reunion with my dear friend Jasmine.." She pointed over to Jasmine who she thought was in the same spot she passed out at but apparently she'd been moved. Visica scratched her head a bit then slowly tried to stand.

He scowled at her, but he remained calm.

"So, what exactly is the point in waltzing into a guild just to stir up trouble?"

Skylar heard her name being whispered by Nickolas, the pain and guilt in it shocked her. Why would anyone ever feel guilty about being disgusting and fearful of a monster such as her?
'He is probably unhappy to have a monster in the same guild as him, ' she thinks sadly to herself.
She knew she would have to return to the guild building soon. With a sigh that sounded suspiciously like a sob, she folds in her wings and dives towards the ground. As the ground becomes just the right distance away from her, she opens her wings effortlessly and lifts upward, Her feet touching the ground without so much as a lapse in her step. Her landing was incredibly graceful.
She landed near the guild building entrance and also near Nickolas and Carena.
As soon as her feet touch the ground, Skylar's body begins to shift. Her wings fold and shrink back into her skin, her graceful, gorgeous swirling tattoo like marks vanish accept for those on her upper arms, and her flawless body and features return to the human like form they'd been when she'd first joined them guild earlier. Her clothes become those she'd worn when she first entered and her bow and quiver return.
She now had only her guild mark on her right upper arm and the swirling marks on her upper arms. She was nothing but a lovely young woman with elegant and graceful features.
She pulls up her hood and bends her head to hide her face from Nickolas's gaze, she didn't want to see his fearful and repulsed face again. She walks past Nickolas and Carena, as she does so a single golden tear falls down her cheek and onto the ground, along with the quite sob that accompanied it. Skylar rushes into the guild building and runs with inhuman speed to her room, she already knew where it was.
She locks her door, curls up on her new bed and sobs.

"Just felt like it....I needed a good fight and I knew one of those guys was willing to bring it." She smirked before going picking up her halberd then lugging it on her shoulder. Seeing Sklar run by, Visica let out a whistle. "What's up with Ms. Drama Queen..?"