Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the post :] bare with me because I'm not good with intros and I've got somewhere else to post to :]

Hehe you could just use the intro post from this topic and such? Slap in an image of a lab and done?

I agree with @thegothicbeauty since we all already know what's going on and don't have to worry about late comers...

I will be the last one to post so please don't post twice. I'm doing my hair today and having a few errands done. I won't be able to post until later.

So if everyone could post once and wait for me, that would be super helpful

Sure thing @Leucothea. I think that's fair especially since the RP is just starting. It'll give everyone a chance to introduce their characters.

Note: Editted Zaide's CS a bit ^^', the amount of time there was too little.

Gakupo-Kamui13.jpg

+Introduction+

First Name: Yuu (Superior)
Second name: Nozomu (Desire)
Title (used by most Boys): The Grim Reaper; Lucifer; Hell on legs, "Demon of the facility"
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): Yuu-Sama, kojisama, Master, etc. "I rule you..."
Title used by the other Scientists: Dr.Stein

+Age and Gender/identity+

Age in looks: Late teens, Early 20's
Birthday: November 15, 1990
Star Sign: Scorpio
Sees self as: "A Brilliant Scientist"
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): "A masculine....Androgynous...until I take off my clothes...all Masculine then"
Dresses like (male, female, both): Mainly male, but on occassion he has been known to play around and wear women's clothing

Gakupo-Kamui-gakupo-20731580-470-470.jpg

+Gender preference/other info+

Gender preference: Male or Female (Pansexual)
Uke or Seme: Seme/Seke
Type: "The Brilliant Kind" (i.e. sadistic, masochistic, overall crazy hell bent kind)
dream parter: "A screamer"
why?: "They are delicious....their tears make me smile."
Attracted to
Rebellion || Anyone Withering in agony || Screamers || Tears || Strong Personalities (only so he can break them) || Nice Skin || Green eyes || Strength
Un attracted to
Cry babies || Weaklings || Suicidal beings || people smarter than him || Idiots || "crazy people"

kamui_gakupo_13636.jpg

+Your personality+

Positive traits
Intelligent
Cunning
Sly
Poetic
Funny
Charming (in his own way)
"Nice"
"Friendly"
Curious
Honest
Confident
Philosphical

negative traits
Sadistic
Masochistic
Murderous
Manipulative
Vile
Vengeful
Spiteful
Cold-hearted
Psychotic
Short-Tempered
Narcissictic

Kamui-Gakupo-gensou-airly-31755047-640-960.jpg

Hellsing Ultimate (Anime) || Violent Videogames || Cute animals (covered in blood) || Sweets || Tea parties || Screams of pain/fear || Agony || Blood || Other people's Misery || His "experiments" || Surgery || Himself || Scaring Professor Ace with his insane rambles || Apples
Dislikes
Being touched without his permission || Personal Space || Being Ignored || Emotionless people || Clingy People || Crybabies || When people try to make his connect to his past || His Past || Memories || Coffee || Soda || The Liver (his least favorite organ)
Fears
Not being in control of a situation || being humiliated || Being dominated || his own insanity
Talents
He is actually a brilliant man with great ideas...just crazy || Violin || His job || Surgery || Quoting dead poets || Philosophy || Quick, painless death || Long, torturous death || Punishment

4oia.jpg

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses
Sckitzophrania
Bipolar
Multiple Personalities

Phobias
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.
Agyrophobia- Fear of streets or crossing the street.
Ailurophobia- Fear of cats.
Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched. (Haphephobia)
Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.(Ceraunophobia, Keraunophobia)
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure
Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
(That's enough for now...)

Physical illnesses: Insomniac

th

+how you conduct yourself and your work+

what are your thoughts on the boys?: I"nstruments for me to do what I please with...nothing more than sacks of meat"
how do you treat them? "Like screaming piglets to the slaughter..."
How are you with your fellow scientists?: "As long as they don't get in my way then I don't care...I would not mind cutting open Professor God's head though..."; He does not mind Adien
can you keep any of the boy's powers under control and if so, how?: "Cut them until they pass out... I rather like the powers though"
How long have you worked in the lab?: "Don't ask, don't tell."
do you ever think about leaving?: "Never..."
are you happy working there?: "Oh fuck the hell yes..."

+BIO+

+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style: purple; very long an billow. He usually wears it up in a ponytail, but from time to time he lets it down.
eye colour: Blue; it is rumored that they turn black when he is doing his experiments
skin colour: A pale peach, clear complexion
body shape: 6'0"; long and lean, graceful with well defined muscle in the right areas (over all very handsome - w -)
dress style: He likes all styles of clother, but he loves his labcoat the most. Under the coat, he wears suits, nice shirts, tailored pants with expensive shoes, or he can wear jeans and a teashirt. On some occassion he will wear his Kimono just for the hell of it.
facial description: "Gorgeous..."
body description: "Perfect."
default expression: A sly, rather sadistic smile
default stance: His hands slid into his pockets, standing straight, head held high
any scars, tattoos, ect?: None

Kamui-Gakupo-kamui-gakupo-32868764-960-1280.jpg

Last edited:

Gakupo-Kamui13.jpg

+Introduction+

First Name: Yun (Superior)
Second name: Nozomu (Desire)
Title (used by most Boys): The Grim Reaper; Lucifer; Hell on legs, "Demon of the facility"
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): Yun-Sama, Sama, Master, etc. "I rule you..."

+Age and Gender/identity+

Age in looks: Late teens, Early 20's
Birthday: November 15, 1990
Star Sign: Scorpio
Sees self as: "A Brilliant Scientist"
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): "A masculine....Androgynous...until I take off my clothes...all Masculine then"
Dresses like (male, female, both): Mainly male, but on occassion he has been known to play around and wear women's clothing

Gakupo-Kamui-gakupo-20731580-470-470.jpg

+Gender preference/other info+

Gender preference: Male or Female (Pansexual)
Uke or Seme: Seme/Seke
Type: "The Brilliant Kind" (i.e. sadistic, masochistic, overall crazy hell bent kind)
dream parter: "A screamer"
why?: "They are delicious....their tears make me smile."
Attracted to
Rebellion || Anyone Withering in agony || Screamers || Tears || Strong Personalities (only so he can break them) || Nice Skin || Green eyes || Strength
Un attracted to
Cry babies || Weaklings || Suicidal beings || people smarter than him || Idiots || "crazy people"

kamui_gakupo_13636.jpg

+Your personality+

Positive traits
Intelligent
Cunning
Sly
Poetic
Funny
Charming (in his own way)
"Nice"
"Friendly"
Curious
Honest
Confident
Philosphical

negative traits
Sadistic
Masochistic
Murderous
Manipulative
Vile
Vengeful
Spiteful
Cold-hearted
Psychotic
Short-Tempered
Narcissictic

Kamui-Gakupo-gensou-airly-31755047-640-960.jpg

Hellsing Ultimate (Anime) || Violent Videogames || Cute animals (covered in blood) || Sweets || Tea parties || Screams of pain/fear || Agony || Blood || Other people's Misery || His "experiments" || Surgery || Himself || Scaring Professor Ace with his insane rambles || Apples
Dislikes
Being touched without his permission || Personal Space || Being Ignored || Emotionless people || Clingy People || Crybabies || When people try to make his connect to his past || His Past || Memories || Coffee || Soda || The Liver (his least favorite organ)
Fears
Not being in control of a situation || being humiliated || Being dominated || his own insanity
Talents
He is actually a brilliant man with great ideas...just crazy || Violin || His job || Surgery || Quoting dead poets || Philosophy || Quick, painless death || Long, torturous death || Punishment

4oia.jpg

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses
Sckitzophrania
Bipolar
Multiple Personalities

Phobias
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.
Agyrophobia- Fear of streets or crossing the street.
Ailurophobia- Fear of cats.
Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched. (Haphephobia)
Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.(Ceraunophobia, Keraunophobia)
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure
Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
(That's enough for now...)

Physical illnesses: Insomniac

th

+how you conduct yourself and your work+

what are your thoughts on the boys?: I"nstruments for me to do what I please with...nothing more than sacks of meat"
how do you treat them? "Like screaming piglets to the slaughter..."
How are you with your fellow scientists?: "As long as they don't get in my way then I don't care...I would not mind cutting open Professor God's head though..."; He does not mind Adien
can you keep any of the boy's powers under control and if so, how?: "Cut them until they pass out... I rather like the powers though"
How long have you worked in the lab?: "Don't ask, don't tell."
do you ever think about leaving?: "Never..."
are you happy working there?: "Oh fuck the hell yes..."

+BIO+

+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style: purple; very long an billow. He usually wears it up in a ponytail, but from time to time he lets it down.
eye colour: Blue; it is rumored that they turn black when he is doing his experiments
skin colour: A pale peach, clear complexion
body shape: 6'0"; long and lean, graceful with well defined muscle in the right areas (over all very handsome - w -)
dress style: He likes all styles of clother, but he loves his labcoat the most. Under the coat, he wears suits, nice shirts, tailored pants with expensive shoes, or he can wear jeans and a teashirt. On some occassion he will wear his Kimono just for the hell of it.
facial description: "Gorgeous..."
body description: "Perfect."
default expression: A sly, rather sadistic smile
default stance: His hands slid into his pockets, standing straight, head held high
any scars, tattoos, ect?: None

Kamui-Gakupo-kamui-gakupo-32868764-960-1280.jpg

Jesus Christ.

I'm very scared but he's so fabulous at the same time.

Last edited:
I'd touch him if he wasn't scared of it. -drools slightly-
This kinda makes me want to make a killer boy

Jesus Christ.

I'm very scared but he's so fabulous at the same time.

I'd touch him if he wasn't scared of it. -drools slightly-
This kinda makes me want to make a killer boy

That was the point of all of this - w - he is awful, yet so lovely...like a black widow...a rather sadistic, murderous, terrifying black widow o - o"...you can touch him...but he will flip out and a lot of crazy shit will happen o - o

I want to make a boy now that matches with, but that would make things uneven. But id ship it

shh let him be the only one o w o"

He's just the lovely black sheep of the big facility family

I like him! Gladius would totally be friends with him.. at least until he tried to cut his head open.. :] I will resist asking if you'd like to pair with Sephy *coughs* :] and you're accepted!

speaking of Sephy, I'd best do another post for him.. lest he get's lost in the ether :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like him! Gladius would totally be friends with him.. at least until he tried to cut his head open.. :] I will resist asking if you'd like to pair with Sephy *coughs* :] and you're accepted!

speaking of Sephy, I'd best do another post for him.. lest he get's lost in the ether :]
o w o" we shall see who Yuu has a fancy for - w - shall be a surprise lol

I don't think we have, just waiting for posts :]

and coolio! I like suprises :]

I'm going to be a while, I'm kinda at a lost on where to start.

@DoomyCakez I just read your post for me and I love it. XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Status
Not open for further replies.