Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Yuu is interesting... I can't wait to see who he pairs with. Whoever it is, poor boy/scientist.

Ah, Yuu is interesting... I can't wait to see who he pairs with. Whoever it is, poor boy/scientist.
They are in for an interesting time - w - <333

who will be the lucky boy/man? we shall find out :P

I'm not really sure how to jump into this roleplay. I'm not exactly sure who has a scientist and who doesn't. That makes it really hard to reply at all. =/ Is there a list or someone who hasn't been interacted with/picked up yet?

as far as I know, only four characters have being paired.. I think I put a list on the OOC area.. if you like I can go and check? :]

as far as I know, only four characters have being paired.. I think I put a list on the OOC area.. if you like I can go and check? :]
Has anyone taken Sephiroth then? Because I think Leo is going to take him.

*face lights up* so far I haven't had anyone offer to take Sephy (so as far as I know.. no.. unless anyone has secret plans for him..) .. so please feel free and I'll add the pair to the list :] would you like me to do another Sephy post? :]

It's okay, I will make another leo post so you don't have to worry. Whew, glad that's solved then! ^^

*face lights up* so far I haven't had anyone offer to take Sephy (so as far as I know.. no.. unless anyone has secret plans for him..) .. so please feel free and I'll add the pair to the list :] would you like me to do another Sephy post? :]

*sniffles* I kind of wanted Sephy ; A ;)

but it shall be okies o - o"

Aaaaah crap. Has this started? I was wondering if the thread had died, cause I wasn't getting alerts anymore, and apparently I missed the start ;A;

Aaaaah crap. Has this started? I was wondering if the thread had died, cause I wasn't getting alerts anymore, and apparently I missed the start ;A;

*Pats your shoulder* S'okay, we're still around the beginning. Don't worry. c:

Yeah I'm wondering how we're going to manage everything when it seems that we've lost at least three scientists. I don't think @Gladis or @Haneul have posted yet, and I think we need them because if I remember correctly all the 'boys' are Ukes so they're not really going to want to hook up with each other.

Yeah I'm wondering how we're going to manage everything when it seems that we've lost at least three scientists. I don't think @Gladis or @Haneul have posted yet, and I think we need them because if I remember correctly all the 'boys' are Ukes so they're not really going to want to hook up with each other.
I'm willing to make a few more scientists if they have indeed gone inactive.

lol well we don't want you to be too overwhelmed and I don't think Aiden or Yuu have chosen a boy yet, unless they've picked each other heh...

- w - maybe it is part of my plan...I like to leave a bit of mystery

-nonchalantly sips Raspberry Daiquiri in 5in stilettos- I'd have to agree, much more fun when you leave people wondering.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
-nonchalantly sips Raspberry Daiquiri in 5in stilettos- I'd have to agree, much more fun when you leave people wondering.
*le sips my apple martini in 6 inch stilletos.* damn right...got to keep the crowds wondering.

I will post later today. X3
Though... one of my twins is seme and the ther is uke. o.O

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Is there anyone who hasn't been paired yet? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.