Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him! Very well put together and fabulous. Aiden will be very interested in Rein for his Horoboris brand. XP Aiden's kinda geeky with those types of things. Prepare.

Thank you. :) And that should be an interesting exchange, considering Rein's feelings towards his brand.

AWESOME and accepted! and I've finally done Sephy's Bio, yay!

okay guys, now we're all here we can pair up if you wanna! I don't mind who takes Sephy.. I understand he's pretty uhh.. diffrent and dark..so..I understand if no one does :]

but just to give you guys a heads up :] just because we pair, doesn't meanwe have to stick to each other's characters like glue :] characters can still interact equally even if they aren't pairs, so that way everyone's let in on the fun :] if you guys want I'll get started on the pair list :]

Is anyone willing to pair up with Dr. Leo? I'm cool with anyone.

Woo! lol I need to go back and read everyone's CS to see who would mix well with Tristan but I was thinking that maybe those characters were are labeled Seme or Seke should PM the Uke characters that they'd like to pair up with since they would be the more forward of any couple...nothing like first come first serve but it would give people a change for everyone to get a feel for each other and I think it might keep feelings from getting publicly hurt....just a suggestion though.

that's a good idea, WitchesRayvyn! :]

*coughs* I really like Leo.. but I wouldn't want to snaggle him yet in case anyone else wants to first :] so I'll wait :] I'm coolio with anyone :] *gives thumbs up*

I was wondering if anyone like to pair up with my sweet Jihyo? :)

Jihyo's awesome to! I'm spolit for choices on my end because I love anyone's characters.. :] so please don't reply on me for a decision because everyone's so awesome and I wanna make sure that I don't jealously hog anyone :] ..I'm a hogger of awesome characters, and the rp is full of awesome characters :devil: so I'll just breaze around untill I'm asked, to keep things fair :spin:

But to give you guys a heads up, Gladius may have found someone to be paired with.. but I'll double check :]

Hm, actually rethinking and looking Dr. Leo's bio once again, it would be pretty hard for him to have a partner. =[ He doesn't know how to express feelings of affection properly yet and he's like a giant robot teddy bear who doesn't know how to feel. He probably couldn't form a relationship to save his life. Poor Leo XD

Awww poor Leo...well I suppose, depending on what people want to do with their characters, some relationships could be formed slowly...so someone could teach him how to love....lol that sounds so sappy

Awww poor Leo...well I suppose, depending on what people want to do with their characters, some relationships could be formed slowly...so someone could teach him how to love....lol that sounds so sappy
Pairing up with Dr. Leo would be such a cheesy romance. >_< I hadn't noticed that before.

@Sepdemonium I have a quick question, Do the scientists have dorm rooms like the boys, or do they have separate houses and drive to work like normals?

So where are we on getting this thing started? So excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the long wait, guys :] I never really thought about scientist accomodation.. let's say it's up to the scentist if they wanna stay in a dorm setting or opt to live in their own home :]

*grins evily* shall I.. get the IC post up? :]

YES!!!!!!!! *coughs and composes herself* I mean...yes please

*Grins* no need to compose yourself, that's the best reaction I could have hoped for! :]

I'm super excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.