Dark Flowers Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh? Which one is he? *wants to head off and take a look at his CS* I will also finish my CS today. X3

Both our charries are named Isaac. o.O

…Really? o_o Popular name, apparently. For confusions sake, I could change mine?

Nah, I could change mine if you want me to. XD Just thought that Isaac sounded good with Vincent. :P Or they could keep their names and talk about how they're both named Isaac. XD

X3 Could be an interesting topic to first bring them together. Maybe Isaac gets assigned Isaac to study? …That is going to be difficult to keep track of -w-;;

That could be hilarious. XD Yuss, let's do it!

Ah, Yumi... would the twins be assigned to different boys or the same? X3

…Omg, can they be assigned to the same one? o.o That would be amazing, but I feel like I'd be taking a scientist away from other boy characters… I could always make a scientist to balance it out. I did say I'd do that earlier.

Well, I think Yumi put my scientists on one spot so they seem to count as one character. X3

You want twins, eh? 8)

^^;; Noooooooo, not at all. (bad sarcasm)

I love twins so much ;w;

I suppose it could be interesting- especially with your Isaac being seke, my Isaac being seme and Vincent being Uke. X3

Works out rather well that way, doesn't it?

But yeah, if I take both your scientist characters, I'll go make a new scientist character to help fill the seme shortage.

If Yumi's alright with it.^^

Vincent would be a useless seme anyway. XD Plus... I like stories with younger seme's and older Uke's. xD They're entertaining.

Sadly. X3 Oh well. I'll try to finish their sheets later today. X3

I think I am going to play around with Yuu...let him "test" the waters with each boy and shizz...if that is okay o:>

everyone gets a little crazy in their lives :D

@DoomyCakez, aww.. I didn't realise :] though I do have an idea.. so everyone get's to rp with each other I was thinking that maybe as an option once a week or two or so we could alternate the pairs, that way everyone can play with each other if they want and not feel confind to one person.. it's up to you guys, though :]

and I'm classing your twins as one character, Gladis :]

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I feel like that's a good idea. Can I make another scientist though? For some reason I feel like Dr. Leo is going to fade into the background...

personally I think the more scientists the better...more variety

Status
Not open for further replies.