Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of a vote :] good idea!

Leonidus Evergarde

As told by Leonidus Evergarde (In case you want to get know him)
My name is Leonidus Evergarde. Most of the boys here call me Dr. Leo. I was born on July 23rd, the first day of Leo star sign. I see myself as a doctor more so than a scientist. I'm quite certain that I'm male in both appearances and mentality. I've found myself to be attracted to both sexes but, I've never committed myself to liking one thus far. That being said, it is quite impossible for me to say what my type is or who my dream partner might be. I never found love to be of much interest. It only seems to be a waste of time that I could be using for my studies.

I will do anything to accomplish my goals and I will not allow anyone to stand in the way of that. Unfortunately, I remain detached emotionally from other humans. I have no way of empathizing with others. I perform quite poorly when it comes to comfort. However, as a doctor it is my job to make sure my patients feel quite comfortable when they are around me. My voice has been described as monotonous yet soothing in a way that relaxes the body. I am a man of my word in both promises and in threats. I do not tolerate ill-placed foolishness. Failure is never to be a factor. Failure is ugly. Failure is imperfection. As far as talents are concerned I am inexplicably intelligent.

Illnesses

I do not have any mental illnesses, but I do suffer from Adrenal Gland Overdose. If you're familiar with flight or fight mode then you must realize that mode is my mode all the time. This includes enhanced senses. Unfortunately, I am subject to moments of severe pain. I am addicted to a cure, I myself have created that has successfully suppressed these feelings of discomfort. As for phobias, I have Atychiphobia, the fear of failure, and Atelophobia, the fear of imperfection.

Procedures

I find the test subjects to be interesting. Most of them are perfect and hold abilities I could not even begin to comprehend. It will most certainly progress my work on producing an evolved human. I would like to say that I treat them all fairly well. I always like to make sure they are feeling comfortable when they come to me. I also like to think of myself as psychiatrist in the sense that I am willing to listen to anything that may be troubling them and/or offer them advice. I am unsure as to what my scientist peers think of me. I offer my advice or opinion when allowed. If anything, I prefer to remain, detached from them. Most of them prefer not to think about how emotionally underdeveloped I may be. Furthermore, they may see me as a threat. However, that is only true if they cross me. I've worked in this lab for six years studying how I could enhance the human body to match those of the test subjects and ensure human survival for millennia to come. I have thought about leaving only to pursue my dream in becoming a chess master.

Appearance

I suppose now that I have finished rambling, I better add a picture of myself.
tumblr_ldhg1mI2qJ1qarksao1_500.jpg

I am approximately six feet and four inches. Underneath my suit, it is plain to see that I am quite muscular as my Adrenal Gland Overdose would have you to expect. I dress in a formal fashion and I rarely deviate from that. My facial expression is usually one of deep thought as I'm always thinking. I always stand properly straight with my hands behind my back. This way I don't intrude in another person's zone.

FIRST NAME:

Leonidus

SECOND NAME:

Evergarde

Title (used by most Boys):

Dr. Leo

Pet name (used by your 'special' friend):

Little Leo

+Age and Gender/identity+

Age in looks

Birthday:

July 23rd

Star Sign:

Leo

Male

Sees self as:

A doctor

Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous):

Masculine

Dresses like (male, female, both):

Male

+Gender preference/other info+

Gender preference:

Both Perhaps

Uke or Seme:

Seme

Type:

Unknown

dream parter:

Unknown

why?:

Attracted to:

Emotional People, Strong Driven People, People who share likeness with him

Un attracted to:

People who are naive, stubbornness, ignorance, physical deformities, stupidity

+optional thoughts of other characters+

+Your personality+
Positive traits: thoughtful, reasonably kind, man of his word
negative traits: emotionally detached, distant, very mysterious
Dislikes: ignorance, stupidity, repeating himself, ill placed foolishness
Fears: Failure, Imperfection
Talents: Impeccably Smart, Analytical and can determine the outcome of something using mathematical or scientific formula equations all in his head

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses: None
Phobias: Atelophobia, Atychiphobia
Physical illnesses: Adrenal Gland Overdose

+how you conduct yourself and your work+

what are your thoughts on the boys?: They are interesting and hold valuable information that could evolve the human race into something much more beneficial for survival.

how do you treat them?
Like clients, he remains to be a type of psychiatrist, he is neither cruel nor kind

How are you with your fellow scientists?:

It all depends on the scientist encountered.

can you keep any of the boy's powers under control and if so, how?:

His intent is not to control the powers, but incorporate them into other human beings.

How long have you worked in the lab?:

He has worked there for four years.

do you ever think about leaving?:

Yes. He's stated a few times that he would like to become a chess master.

are you happy working there?:

Happiness is such a strong word.

+BIO+

+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style: brown and combed back
eye colour: grey
skin colour: pale
body shape: muscular
dress style: formal
facial description: strong jaw line, sharp features
body description: muscular, well toned
default expression: thoughtful expression
default stance: Up right, hands behind his back
any scars, tattoos, ect?: a scar is on his back that never healed properly
picture:
tumblr_ldhg1mI2qJ1qarksao1_500.jpg

How wonderful! Another scientist position taken! I can't officially 'accept' your since I'm not the moderator/creator of the thread but I'd still like to say welcome! Leo will add an interesting dynamic to the group I'm sure!

How wonderful! Another scientist position taken! I can't officially 'accept' your since I'm not the moderator/creator of the thread but I'd still like to say welcome! Leo will add an interesting dynamic to the group I'm sure!
I'm thankful for the welcome. It's rare that I can bring out someone like Dr. Leo.

Well I'm glad that @Sepdemonium was able to come up with a RP that allowed you to bring him out for some exercise.

Hi! thanks for joining and Leo is awesome! you're accepted! :]

Now we only need to hear from Karo about whether or not they still want the character! I bet we can get this thing off the ground by the end of tomorrow!

*nods* I've pmed her on another site we roleplay on, I'll check there soon to see her erply :] if no one else minds I'll take the last scientist spot myself in order to speed things up :]

scientist form
+Introduction+
First Name: Gladarnial "call me Gladius.."
Second name: Silencia
Title (used by most Boys): sir "call me that or you'll regret it, boys!"
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): "you may call me ether master or God."

Age in looks 34
Birthday: 13 of November. "like my worthless son."
Star Sign: scorpio
Sees self as: male "what else would I see myself as? I AM A MAN!"
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): masculine
Dresses like (male, female, both): male

Gender preference: "ANYTHING THAT MOVES!" ..bi sexual..
Uke or Seme: seme
Type: sadistic seme
dream parter: "someone who will grovel at my feet and worship me!"
why?: "all Gods demand worship."

Attracted to:
  • obedience
  • subservience
  • all genders
  • people who don't question him
  • broken things
  • clingy yet not horribly so
  • dependence upon him
  • slender young men
Un attracted to:
  • defiance
  • disobedience
  • people who question him
  • things that never break
  • things that practically ask to be hurt
  • emotions
  • anything unmanly

to be added

+Your personality+
Positive traits: positive.. umm.. Gladius doesn't feel fear, he never backs down or runs away from danger. He always comes out fighting. What you see is what you get with him, he doesn't bother to hide what he is. For the only two friends he has, Gladius will fight to the death for them and fight anyone to protect them.

negative traits: he's a sadist with a huge chip on his shoulder, Gladius's motto is 'it's my way or no way.' and 'if I can't have it, no one can!' he's a very selfish and spiteful man who enjoys crushing others mentally and physically. He's stubborn and twists things around to suit him, he sees himself as 'misunderstood.' Gladius is also an old fashioned sexist, but he's more cutting when it comes to men.

• books by marquis Du Sade
  • causing pain and suffering
  • filling lives with misery and woe
  • playing God
  • playing Doctor
  • being the center of attention
  • tormenting his son and toy
  • flexing his muscles
  • working out
  • guns
  • knives
  • chains
  • whips
  • Elm trees
  • rabbits
Dislikes:
  • films with happy endings
  • wuthering hights
  • people imune to pain and suffering
  • happy people
  • lectures
  • being ordered around
  • not being the center of attention
  • sharing Sepiroth
  • losing muscle
  • being inactive
  • board games
  • communism
  • religion
  • axes
  • anything that dares hurt rabbits
  • losing on Xbox live
  • being denied GTA and the playing of it
Fears: his past catching up with him and turning nice.
Talents: he's a very strong man

+illnesses, if any+
Mental illnesses: God complex, the dark triad of ilnesses and sadistic tendancies.
Phobias: Arachnophobia
Physical illnesses: none

what are your thoughts on the boys?: "they are all objects that lack intrinsic value."
how do you treat them? "however I want."

How are you with your fellow scientists?: "depends who it is."
can you keep any of the boy's powers under control and if so, how?: "with reason and displin.. heh, heh.. it's amazing what a little pain will do.."

How long have you worked in the lab?: seven years
do you ever think about leaving?: "nope."
are you happy working there?: "yeeeeess.."

+BIO+
to be added

+what do you look like?+
hair colour and style: white and tied back into a braid

eye colour: steely blue

body shape: broad shouldered and muscled, yet slightly underweight
dress style: clothes that show his muscles.

facial description: Gladius's face is very sharp, with high set cheeks and a strong jaw he has a mixture of sophistication and cruelty.
body description: "I am like Apollo!" he's 6'7 in hight and rather statuesque

default expression: a cold smirk is always on his lips and his eyes blaze with.. hunger.
default stance: arms folded and head tilted slightly.

any scars, tattoos, ect?: a few scars..
picture:
a2f26c37b60b4ffd99314ab5711eb142a924d7f2_r.jpg

scientist form
+Introduction+
First Name: Gladarnial "call me Gladius.."
Second name: Silencia
Title (used by most Boys): sir "call me that or you'll regret it, boys!"
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): "you may call me ether master or God."

Age in looks 34
Birthday: 13 of November. "like my worthless son."
Star Sign: scorpio
Sees self as: male "what else would I see myself as? I AM A MAN!"
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): masculine
Dresses like (male, female, both): male

Gender preference: "ANYTHING THAT MOVES!" ..bi sexual..
Uke or Seme: seme
Type: sadistic seme
dream parter: "someone who will grovel at my feet and worship me!"
why?: "all Gods demand worship."

Attracted to:
  • obedience
  • subservience
  • all genders
  • people who don't question him
  • broken things
  • clingy yet not horribly so
  • dependence upon him
  • slender young men
Un attracted to:
  • defiance
  • disobedience
  • people who question him
  • things that never break
  • things that practically ask to be hurt
  • emotions
  • anything unmanly

to be added

+Your personality+
Positive traits: positive.. umm.. Gladius doesn't feel fear, he never backs down or runs away from danger. He always comes out fighting. What you see is what you get with him, he doesn't bother to hide what he is. For the only two friends he has, Gladius will fight to the death for them and fight anyone to protect them.

negative traits: he's a sadist with a huge chip on his shoulder, Gladius's motto is 'it's my way or no way.' and 'if I can't have it, no one can!' he's a very selfish and spiteful man who enjoys crushing others mentally and physically. He's stubborn and twists things around to suit him, he sees himself as 'misunderstood.' Gladius is also an old fashioned sexist, but he's more cutting when it comes to men.

• books by marquis Du Sade
  • causing pain and suffering
  • filling lives with misery and woe
  • playing God
  • playing Doctor
  • being the center of attention
  • tormenting his son and toy
  • flexing his muscles
  • working out
  • guns
  • knives
  • chains
  • whips
  • Elm trees
  • rabbits
Dislikes:
  • films with happy endings
  • wuthering hights
  • people imune to pain and suffering
  • happy people
  • lectures
  • being ordered around
  • not being the center of attention
  • sharing Sepiroth
  • losing muscle
  • being inactive
  • board games
  • communism
  • religion
  • axes
  • anything that dares hurt rabbits
  • losing on Xbox live
  • being denied GTA and the playing of it
Fears: his past catching up with him and turning nice.
Talents: he's a very strong man

+illnesses, if any+
Mental illnesses: God complex, the dark triad of ilnesses and sadistic tendancies.
Phobias: Arachnophobia
Physical illnesses: none

what are your thoughts on the boys?: "they are all objects that lack intrinsic value."
how do you treat them? "however I want."

How are you with your fellow scientists?: "depends who it is."
can you keep any of the boy's powers under control and if so, how?: "with reason and displin.. heh, heh.. it's amazing what a little pain will do.."

How long have you worked in the lab?: seven years
do you ever think about leaving?: "nope."
are you happy working there?: "yeeeeess.."

+BIO+
to be added

+what do you look like?+
hair colour and style: white and tied back into a braid

eye colour: steely blue

body shape: broad shouldered and muscled, yet slightly underweight
dress style: clothes that show his muscles.

facial description: Gladius's face is very sharp, with high set cheeks and a strong jaw he has a mixture of sophistication and cruelty.
body description: "I am like Apollo!" he's 6'7 in hight and rather statuesque

default expression: a cold smirk is always on his lips and his eyes blaze with.. hunger.
default stance: arms folded and head tilted slightly.

any scars, tattoos, ect?: a few scars..
picture:
a2f26c37b60b4ffd99314ab5711eb142a924d7f2_r.jpg
I feel like this character would either hate my character or respect him on mutual terms never to get on each other's bad side.

and there would be all that lovely non-sexual tension if one or both of them hated each other...and probably if there was a form of respect between them.

I feel like the relationship will be full of backhanded/underhanded comments should they hate each other. In which case, I'd be okay with that.

that sounds lovely and would make for interesting interactions and reading

see what I mean about him? :] and that'd be pretty comical and interesting, Quiet Musician.. I can picture the various comments and tension between them.. so long as Gladius doesn't lose his temper.. all will be well :] he's a murderer once his temper goes.. in his own words. "I consider myself to be a good natured and just man, I only take what I am entitled to in life.. and if anyone should question me, I WILL MAKE THEIR LIFE HELL!" that's the kinda guy he is :]

+Introduction+

First Name: Rein / Achima / X
Second name: Nole / Marie / None
Nickname (used by most Boys): X
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): (whatever name they give them)
Code name (used by all scientists when referring to you): Reed (An ironic name, based on the reed from the story of the oak and the reed, which bent to the changing winds around it and survived.)

Age in looks: 17-18
Birthday: May 16
Star Sign: Taurus
Sees self as: A freak of nature, a nonconstant biological mutation
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): Masculine / Feminine / Androgynous
Dresses like (male, female, both): Male / Female / Both

Gender preference: Males
Uke or Seme: Uke / Seme / Seke
Type: Normally obedient and trusting / More dominating, trusting / Ever changing, easy to manipulate
dream partner: Someone who will not abandon them and remain constant, someone protective, who would never use them
why?: They fear change, and are weary of being used again. They want to be able to break down their walls and feel protected and safe.
Attracted to: Honorable guys, who are protective and honest, and rarely change
Un attracted to: Spontaneous guys, liars, judgmental guys, guys with big problems

+Your personality+

Positive traits: Good at containing their emotions, sympathetic, always returns favors, straight to the point, loyal
negative traits: Acts cold, easily angered, unstable, easily depressed, insecure, easily embarrassed, unable to leave bad relationships
likes: Stability, long periods of one gender, swimming, flirting with death, constant noise
Dislikes: The brand on their chest, change, being teased, being called X, questions about their past, small and dark spaces, silence, being cornered
Fears: Change
Talents: N/A

+illnesses, if any+

Mental illnesses: N/A
Phobias: Metathesiophobia, the fear of change
Physical illnesses: Weak lungs

+Your Power and time in the lab+

What is your power?: My appearance can change to look female, male or androgynous
Can it be control?: No, the way I wake up is the way I am for the day
are you aware of it?: Very much so
Can a scientist control it?: Somewhat, in the right conditions
How long have you being in the lab?: Nine months
do you try to escape?: No
are you happy there?: More or less

+BIO+
(I'll be using their male name, Rein, for this to avoid confusion.)

Up until now, Rein's whole life had been the slums. Born to a young homeless woman, he spent the better part of nine years moving from place to place, scrounging for food and hiding from the cops. His mother was careful to not stay anywhere for too long, as Rein's sudden changes in appearance would cause suspicion, and she was paranoid about losing her child. She always warned him about trusting strangers, and made him promise that no matter what happened to her, he would avoid others or the police. She tried to give him a decent life, sacrificing her meals so he could eat and attempting to teach him to read. Despite the love she gave him, he was constantly unhappy, confused by his unpredictable changes and worried about his mother's dying spirit. He tried to make her happy, giving her things he had found and singing for her, even when it hurt his lungs, because the pain was worth seeing her smile. Still, it was clear she was miserable, and he grew more and more despondent. When his mother was arrested for stealing, he was lost. He didn't know where to go, or what to do. Hungry, cold and alone, he fell into the waiting hands of a brothel owner. Preying on his insecurity and confusion, the man convinced him to work for him in return for food and shelter. The man did not use fear to get him to entertain his clients, rather he had wooed the boy, promising him stability and definition, and for a while that is what he had, remaining mostly male throughout the relationship, hiding his female and androgynous fazes as best he could. It was when he woke up next to the man a female that he was found out. The man upped his number of daily clients, the allure of his ability to change drawing them in. He quickly became popular with the johns, and the favourite of the man, receiving more attention than the other boys. Because of this they grew jealous and took to tormenting Rein in numerous ways. This abuse continued for years until he was kidnapped by a client and sold to the lab.

+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style: Black, neck length, slightly disheveled, left to hang in one eye / Black (despite the picture), hip length, straight, the same style as the picture / black, chin length, pulled back, unkempt
eye colour: Purple
skin colour: Fair
body shape: Thin / Thin and slightly curvy / Thin and washboardish
dress style: Casual work, dark clothes / Dresses and kimonos / Loose, casual clothing
facial description: Cold facial features that look like they may have once been soft / Softer facial features, though still stony / Nondefining facial features
body description: A little more built than fit, average height / Thin and slightly curvy, fit / Thin and flat like a washboard
default expression: Non caring and cold, slightly irritated
default stance: Straight posture, claiming the bit of space around them, uninviting
any scars, tattoos, ect?: A few scars, large brand of a snake in the shape of a circle under their collarbone on the right side of their chest
picture:

Male
653559.jpg

Female
long%20hair%20anime%20girls%20black%20hair%20white%20clothes%20butterflies%202560x1440%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_97.jpg

Androgynous
No picture

Brand
6265149_bd14f97885_m.png

Okay, sorry to keep ya'll waiting. But it's here! Yay! ^^

Yay! And woo for another Taurus! He and Tristan can be swimming buddies too

Alright! But be warned, Tristan will spend a lot of time waiting for Rein to either stop floating on his back or submerging himself. And occasionally dealing with his extreme insecurity while he hits the water with his fists like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.