Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong with odd...they make things interesting

this needs a lotta work..

(The Truth beneath the rose- within temptation)

+Introduction+
First Name: Sepiroth Anramath
Second name: Silencia
Nickname (used by most Boys): The Ice Prince
Pet name (used by your 'special' friend): “...are you..trying to mock me?” uhh, he doesn't mind!
Code name (used by all scientists when referring to you): Frost

+Age and Gender/identity+
Age in looks: 19
Birthday: 13, Nov
Star Sign: scorpio
Sees self as: female and a total faliure
Looks (Masculine, Feminine or androgynous): Feminine
Dresses like (male, female, both): both

+Gender preference/other info+
Gender preference: homosexual (but if any Boy's ask him he'll claim Asexual)
Uke or Seme: Uke
Type: bad ass
dream parter: a master. someone who will control him and give him the stablility he seeks, but also someone he can open up and talk to.
why?: Sepiroth seeks to be controlled. it's what Sepiroth's used to in life, it's all he expects.
Attracted to:​
  • sensitive men​
  • dark hair​
  • dominant men​
  • logical men​
  • selfless men​
Un attracted to:​
  • whiners​
  • idiots​
  • brats​
  • self centred men​
+optional thoughts of other characters+

+Your personality+
In terms of his overall personality, people who first meet him see him as an emotionless and cold man. As well as rather.. shall we say.. unbalanced. People are fairly uneasy around him because he simply doesn’t react to things; he doesn’t try to even contribute to conversations and keeps himself to himself while pushing people away from him. But what people don’t realise that this is not a free will choice (in a sense) of Sepiroth’s but more of a natural reaction from Sepiroth because of the childhood he had.

Positive traits:he doesn't panic easy or get flustered, which can be a positive trait since he'll still see things in a calm light.

Loyal- in the very rare chance he get's a friend he'll be a friend till the end.

Not bothered about looks- not corncerned about his looks, Sepiroth isn't bothered about getting dirty in order to get what he wants.

Able to adapt to strict routine, he thrives on being told what to do and will never question it.. though that can also be a bad thing..

negative traits:He is not very apt at being spontaneous and tends to like strict schedules in his life as well as someone telling him what to do. Mathematics and biology tend to be subjects that Sepiroth has a natural talent with, but then again he takes to all things that lack ‘creativity and expression.’ He’s also not very good with people because he lacks social skills.

He’s not a man to form friendships easy or any form of relationship for that matter, often preferring to keep himself to himself. Many people mistake this for arrogance due to his level of intelligence; however the real reason is because he’s scared to allow people to get close to him- physically and emotionally- just in case they hurt him. To Sepiroth there is nothing worse than being betrayed by someone you love and trust, for that kind of betrayal is sharper than any kind of knife.

In terms of emotion he shows nothing, it’s very rare if he even reacts to something.. be it pain, anger, sorrow, happiness.. no matter what it is, Sepiroth will not react towards it.. for he is a man of logic, he sees emotions as nothing more than senseless hindrances.. so he tries his best to block them out and in his own words. “Kill such worthless defects.” He tends not to like people who show an overt amount of emotion or act dramatic because it undermines logic and seems like a selfish grab at attention. That being said, if he meets someone he truly likes.. he will overlook their emotional flaws.

He’s also very insecure about himself-due to his upbringing- and sees himself as ugly, fat, worthless, an abomination that should not exist, and other various things. If someone does a good job of something, Sepiroth will praise them.. but if he does a good job of something he’ll think it was a worthless attempt at doing something and that he can’t do anything right because he’s a failure.
He also finds it very hard to accept praise or be praised, because he’s simply not used to it. though this is a weakness of his, since he never truly believes people mean what they say when they praise him for something. Yet he’ll always accept negative comments because it’s what he’s used to, yet positive ones make him very uneasy.

he's also Asexsual, choosing to not go through the 'agony of romance.'

strange habits he has include not liking people watch him eat and never looking anyone in the eye unless he gets used to them or feels semi at ease around them, when talking to some women or about his father a slight stutter will enter his voice and he will often get a lost and distant look with his eyes showing an extreme level of emotional distress and pain. if he sees blood it soothes him and his body will go limp and totally relax, he will also try to lick it up from wherever it is or try to drink the blood directly from the wound of someone if he’s comfy with them. this is not something Sephy can help doing, though he franticly tries to stop himself from doing it. He also digs his nails into his arms when in thought. He also hates being touched.

likes: rain, dresses, roses, birds, violin music, dancing, solitude, reading, people leaving him alone, silence, chains, collars

Dislikes:social situations, sunshine, being hot, darkness, crowds, people asking about his past (though he might open up one day), people trying to flirt with him, people touching him, happy people, people listening to him sing, being hurt mentally and physically, chocolate.. he hates the stuff

Fears: being touched, being asked about his past, his father

Talents:

+illnesses, if any+
Mental illnesses:Nightmare disorder, Schizoid personality disorder, Major depressive disorder, anorexia

Phobias:Claustrophobia (tight spaces)
Dyspareunia
Agraphobia
Atychiphobia (being a faliure)
Genophobia
Gymnophobia (nudity)
Haphephobia (being touched)
Pediophobia (fear of dolls)
Physical illnesses: weak heart

+Your Power and time in the lab+
What is your power?: the ablity to manipulate and break glass.
Can it be control?: to a degree, unless he's angry. It acts out his will..
are you aware of it?:no
Can a scientist control it?: possibly
How long have you being in the lab?: a year
do you try to escape?: no point
are you happy there?:no

+BIO+
Warning: in the following spoiler is a very dark BIO with triggers. please read at your own discression :]

like all stories, like all lives it's best to start at the beginning. Sepiroth was born into a big family with twelve other siblings, and that's only counting the 'official' ones his father sired with his mother. From the get go Sepiroth was physically abused by both his mother and his father, often left without even the basic human necessities as long as he could be.

His mother and father (Gladarniel and Luna Silenica) were the match made in hell, both of them mentally unbalanced and both of them sadistic predators. They could not even grant Sepiroth the kindness of allowing him to die as a baby, feeding him when they needed to and keeping an eye on him in case he became fatally ill. You see, they had no wish to kill him.. they wanted to groom and condition him, so there would no gain in killing baby Sepiroth. In fact they hid Sepiroth's existence from the world on a whole. Sepiroth wasn't born in a hospital, it was in their own home and his father- a doctor by trade- was the one who carried out the birth. The Silencia's had no need to worry about their other children finding out, since the oldest ones had left and the others that weren’t of age were in boarding school. No one could interfere with Sepiroth's development and he was theirs to shape as they saw fit.

Sepiroth spent most of his life in the family basement, that would be his 'room' for many years. He was barely clothed, and always cold. As long as he can remember, he was treated as a toy and slave. The collar that was clipped around his neck and kept him chained to the wall was a testimony of that, a constant reminder that he was only a slave.. an object, a doll.. never a son, never. When he was three years old, another abuse began..one that had the most impact.. and it became something almost conmen place within his life, the more times he was raped the colder and harder his heart became. The more times he was hurt, the more calloused he became. In order to survive, the child knew he needed to adapt and adapt well.

Yet, he was never resentful of his parents. Not once did he hate them, even though they were using him in ways no parent should ever use their child. Even though he was nothing, less then nothing to them. He feared them, but he also loved them dearly. So dearly that it hurt him, so dearly that he'd die for them. You see, this was the only life Sepiroth knew. Sure his mother would tell him (since she was in charge of his education, because she used to teach) about the outside world, but Sepiroth likened her stories to fairytale. He didn't believe, which may have being a defence mechanism.. a safeguard against the insanity that might overwhelm him if he found out the truth, after all.. no child wants to think their parent could be doing something wrong. This was the only life he knew, and as long as he could fool himself into thinking his parents loved him.. he could keep a hold of the thin thread that was his sanity, he could endure anything. He could even endure his father's visiting friends and their filthy ways..

He did manage to find some happiness, but rather then speak of the memories.. he keeps them close to heart..hidden and safe..

By the time he was eight years old he was totally conditioned, he wouldn't show any emotion not even when he was hurting. He'd always refer to his parents as 'master and mistress' their words about him, their insults.. their hate.. no longer hurt him, because he believed them. He believed that he was worthless, he believed that he was a failure.. he believed that he wasn't worth the time of day and that the fact that his parents have allowed him to live thus far is an incomprehensible act of kindness on their part.

His parents made sure that he always knew that whether he lived or died was utterly up to them, and if he was 'bad' they would kill him. However there was conflict between the way Luna and Gladius both brought him up. His father was a 'man's man' who believed that men don't cry.. that they're built like body builders and have their hair short, anything less then that was considered lower then scum. Gladarniel-had he had his way- would have also kept Sepiroth isolated and totally dependent on him, for he was arguably more openly sadistic then his wife. He preferred to physically hurt Sepiroth and always referred to the boy as the 'runt' or failure. Luna however was much more manipulative then her husband, preferring emotional pain. Luna always made herself out to be Sepiroth's only friend and honest guide, often calling the boy Sephykins. Luna was a huge fan of Yaoi, and through her son she could enact her darkest pleasures. Sepiroth was often forced to dress in women's clothes and underwear whenever his father was at work, causing him confusion. If Sepiroth ever had a question or small wish. His mother would always shoot him down with the words. 'mommy knows best.' there could be no argument, no protests. Sepiroth simply accepted this as the mantra to live by as well as his father's words. 'I am your master, your God! You'll do whatever I say, you ugly little fool!'

it seemed that things would stay forever like that, that Sepiroth's life would be nothing but abuse. But.. remember me saying about fate being weird? Well, fate can get even more stranger and very ironic at times, and what happened to the Silencia family was nothing short of ironic.. a cruel irony.

When Sepiroth was sixteen years old, he got his mother pregnant. It was bound to happen eventually, and can he really be held morally responsible for it? His mother seemed pretty delighted with the turn of events, and that made him relax ever so slightly. But there was no telling how his volatile and very hypocritical father would take this, it would ether go wonderfully or horribly wrong. As such it became the worst thing-at least in Sepiroth's eyes- that he ever did.

His father of course found out and flew into the worst rage he's ever being in, but that scared Sepiroth even more was the fact that his father seemed much more enraged at his mother then him. Luna for her part smirked at her husband's rage, not sensing the danger that Sepiroth could sense. His father strode out the room and came back with his gun, he threw it to Sepiroth. “time to prove that you're a man, failure!” he snarled, Sepiroth flinched as the gun clattered by his feet. “you will ether dispose of your mother, or I'll kill you.” his father said, and there is no doubt that he meant every word.

Sepiroth picked up the gun with shaking hands and gazed at his mother, his mother who now knew the fear he suffered for many years. Sepiroth slowly lifted the gun up at point blank range and her eyes widened. “Sephykins, let's not be rash! Remember.. mommy knows-” Sepiroth never gave his mother time to finish, he pulled the trigger. The shot resounded in his head like an angry lion's roar, and he felt numb all over as he stared at his mother's body. He became aware of his father's hand on his shoulder and the whisper in his ear. “well done..son.” that would be the first and only time his father called him that.

The abuse never stopped after his mother died, in fact it only heightened. His father took to drink and began to run the family into poverty, so Sepiroth was 'put to work.' the nature of this work is something never talked about by Sepiroth.. but it's easy to guess..

Now.. you must be wondering how Sepiroth's power came to be.. well that is something that will only be told by his father or himself, but it was something that convinced his father that he was to dangerous to keep around. So his father begrudgingly sent him to the facility, and then arived himself declaring. “DID YOU THINK YOU'D REALLY BE FREE FROM MY GRASP?!” in a booming voice..
And so begins a new chapter in the Silencia family..
+what do you look like?+

hair colour and style: white, long with bangs
eye colour: green
skin colour: deathly pale
body shape: underweight, grossly so
dress style: simple
facial description:characteristics
Appearance: Sepiroth looks a lot like a women, in fact people do mistake him for one. He has a very feminine facial structure with icy green eyes that seem to make people cringe when he gazes at them; Sepiroth’s eyes are like looking into a frozen-a green- lake. His hair is long and snowy white (prematurely white, it used to be blonde), sometimes he’ll tie it back in a braid if he has to.
body description: He has very pale porcelain like skin that would be perfect if it wasn’t for the scars that littler his body. His body is littered with scars. he has a wasp figure and a very small waist for a man, he also has small feet and elegant hands.
default expression: cold and reserved
default stance: arms always folded over his chest and legs crossed slightly
any scars, tattoos, ect?: many scars all over his body
picture:
bda1627c0bf09b1fb3b25dc7107947435479b698_r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Malik is finished >.< I also added a few more of his images

Ooo that's a good idea @thegothicbeauty! The guy I'm using has a more serious face that would be Tristan's normal face so I should probably post that picture as well

also I sort of wanted this for Malik's theme song >.<

I always have a hard time with theme songs because I don't really listen to music outside my personal collection

PEEEEEWWWDIIIIEPIIEEE! (I'm a bro all the bros! I was a bro when he had 1,000 followers, my bae)

Lol, it's good that the scientists don't have a theme song, Aiden would have a playlist for every thought and emotion he has. Songs for his depression and anxiety attacks. A whole playlist

Reactions: Jessica
I cant go without music. I am ALWAYS listening to it yeps

Well it's not that I don't listen to music, because I'm constantly listening to it, I just don't really listen to the radio so I mostly never hear new stuff...like I actually had to look Adam Lambert up, though now that I have I LOVE him.

Well it's not that I don't listen to music, because I'm constantly listening to it, I just don't really listen to the radio so I mostly never hear new stuff...like I actually had to look Adam Lambert up, though now that I have I LOVE him.
hehe omg you didn't know who he was?

dies of shock

yea the kiss in the video was hot, and Tommy the guy he kissed is straight. >.< but he doesn't care and adam and tommy are like brothers so they say. I saw the video and was like O.O fangirl

lol yeah....I'm not a huge fan of American Idol and since I don't listen to the radio that's probably why I missed him. He's adorable.

lol yeah....I'm not a huge fan of American Idol and since I don't listen to the radio that's probably why I missed him. He's adorable.
isn't he? >.< I love that he is openly gay and people still listen to him. I showed my cousin an image of him from one of his albums and I nearly hit him when he said that's a hot girl....

im like uh.... that girl... is a guy. his name is Adam >.<

LOL that is hilarious! And I think it's really cool that he's openly gay as well...

Will we be able to get this roleplay up and running soon?

we're hoping so! I think @Sepdemonium is going to be trying to get a hold of a player who reserved a boy but hasn't posted a CS to see if they're still interested. If they're not we have someone else who would like to fill the spot because they don't really want to play a scientist. After that is all sorted out we'll just need two more scientists and then things can get started, though I don't think the scientists will be a problem because @Sepdemonium is willing to double up and I know I and I think some of the others are willing to do that too so that we can start soon.

I still can't get over how awesome everyone's characters look (Sephy pales in comparsion :]) and yep, I'm PMing Karo just to make sure she's still okay with everything :] I'll get to work on my scientist now :] would everyone else like to wait a little longer for the other spot to be filled, or would someone like to take it now?

I don't mind waiting a little bit longer, but I'm super eager to get this party started!! So if everyone else is as impatient as I am, I could try throwing something together...or if someone else wants to do that as well we can vote on the one we want the most...

Status
Not open for further replies.