Dark Flowers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the thread and it confused me a great bit.

Could you explain the plot to me for your point of view? Cause reading it by itself had me more confused then why the servants were all wolves.
From what I have determined there was only supposed to be one wolf Indie but the creator didn't explain it correctly so most characters are wolves... Though 2 dropped before it started and I haven't heard anything as we are now doing a revamp of the roleplay because someone else was going to quit and did as the creator was pissing them off with the wishy washy characters and such.

The general plot is that the prince needs to pick a suitor to be his bride at this ball. Though through doing the rp once, we have found out the main character (the prince) doesn't believe in love or romance and had no desire for marriage. During this time his best friend/pet (Indie) has been trying to gain his affection as she fell in love with him as she grew up in his care.

That is what I understand anyways. I originally thought that it was going to be about the prince falling for Indie as the title is Fangs and Fur fangs for the vampire and fur for the wolf. Now I honestly have no clue what is going on in it.

I've filled out the creator's character a bit more giving her ideas for what to do for him and added a bit more depth to the plot. So far we have 7 or so people 8 with Sepdemonium interested. I believe. We need more servants though as I think we only have 2-3(possibly 4 if Rubbish creates a servant.)

We have 5 suitors right now.

(is keeping track of who is interested and what role(s) they play as well as possible start time, posting frequency, and timeline for character submissions. I think I have more invested in the rp then the creator actually lol)

But yea end of my longish post...

ah :] and it's fine, no need to applogise :]
That reminds me I'm willing to help with dark flowers 2 if you need me :nods: >.< I would fill out the form buuuut I'm on my iPod right now

that'd be great, any help is welcome :] and it's fine, take all the time you need with the survey and fill it in whenever you like.. there's no rush :]

Recreated a survival mystery roleplay. It's called A Game of Mafia, it explains everything in the plot I re written so if you guys are interested in that, check it out.

Im im also open for 1x1 rps, mature only. So if you guys need more of those hit me up too.

And @Sepdemondium. I'd be glad to help you wit the rp too, if you and beauty decided you needed more help

Is this roleplay dead or? (I hope not)

Is this roleplay dead or? (I hope not)
Quiet musician (Kakashi) left for boot camp and I believe sepdemonium is going to wait for them? So they don't get lost in the roleplay.

I'm gonna wait, yeah.. :] but please carry on without me if you like, you guys can also make more characters if it would help :]

My characters are basically interacting with sep's and qm's or were going to be. Jason and I can't remember the scientist's name were in the cafe.

Hey guys I'm afraid I will have to drop from this. The RP has become very inactive and well...I have a lot of other RP's I want to join...I'M SORRY D,X>

I'll be deleting my character and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepdemonium
Same with me, I will be deleting my characters and hopefully getting into more roleplays. This one has been standing idle for two long.

@Leucothea
@DoomyCakez
@thegothicbeauty

yeah, I think DF has reached it's end.. still I don't think that's such a bad thing, *smiles warmly* because I got to meet some very awesome people who made me feel welcome and at ease on this site :] thanks for joining everyone, and if you guys ever wanna rp I'd be more then happy to again!

still..I'm a pretty lousy gm.. I just didn't wanna leave the people I was rping with behind, and then got a block with Dio and Raphy.. *laughs* yeah..I'm lame :] but thanks for sticking with me anyway guys :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.