Alex Riley / SHSL Manager / 2nd Division

When all was done, Alex finally was able to wrap his head around the current displeasing situation. "This will not be an enjoyable." He stated as he adjusted his oversized coat that was draped on his shoulders. Rather than do something right off the bat he chose to wait for a moment, to see if there was anything that needed to be done. Or any important questions that will be brought up. Standing in his own spot in the room he watched as Haruka barked out orders before dragging off the SHSL thief. Rather than say anything to the pair he gave a simple nod in understanding.

Now moving from his spot Alex choose to approach the Chikako. "You are going to the kitchen? If you don't mind miss, I'll accompany you." He stated in polite manner. One hand in his pants pocket while the other lightly fiddled with the bandage over his right eye he continued. "If you want to be alone however feel free to tell me. I can go look around at the other rooms this prison has to offer." He stated as he moved his hand from his bandages letting it rest by his side.
@the.complex-of-constellations

Ken Tanaka / SHSL Architect / 12 Division

Ken couldn't help but let out a slightly exasperated sigh at the girls response. None the less he didn't concern himself with that. Rather his attention was brought back to him when Monokuma showed them the maps. Ones which informed all of them of the current rooms that they were allowed to access. Glancing down at the map he only needed to take it in for a moment. "I guess its time for some exploring." He hummed to himself, his tone rather cheery, despite the unpleasant situation. No sooner had these words left him did a familiar voice reach his ears. Turning his head to the side his eyes landed on Rin, or rather Flame (a name he much preferred to use).

A grin now going on his face he gave the other a nod. "Sounds good~" He said as he turned on his heel to head for the door. His eyes going over to the bossy voice that barked out orders for only a moment before looking back at the door. With that he walked out, with the assumption that Rin was close behind him. "Okay, several rooms we get to go look at. Though really there wont be anything to find." Ken said with a sigh as he reached to his pocket and opened it up.

Upon doing so a small conure crawled out of it and climbed up onto his shoulder, where she perched as a yawn escaped. After lightly petting Loki on her head he went back to the situation at hand. "Anyway as I was saying before missy here started to nip me, we aint likely going to find anything of interest. At best, walking around can give me a floor plan, but fuck, what am I suppose to do with that? Figure out the best paths to run? Ya know for when I ever get bored out of my skull so I decide to annoy Titty. Who, by the way utterly ignored me earlier, heartbreaking really. Not a shout or a hello, I should give him a hug next time I see him. I know deep deep deeeeeeeeeeep in that fury filled heart of his, he totally misses me~" He hummed out as he let his feet carry him wherever, after all none of the listed areas really intrigued him.

"I know what ya thinking Flame. Ken this is a serious situation, you can't go around annoying people for shits and giggles. Well in response to that I say, why not? I'm bored you're bored, pretty sure me annoying others will get at least someone unbored. So, all in all it makes perfect logical sense don't ya think? As long as we stay entertained, keep our mind off this shit, hell, it may stop people from doing some really stupid and fucked up crap." His tone was playful, but that last sentence that left him was anything but. For a moment his worry was expressed in his words. Making it evident, he was trying to take this situation lightly, to keep a grin and to not get overcome by fear or anxiety.

After walking for a bit he came to a sudden halt and swiveled on his heel to look over at Rin. "Speaking of annoying people, lets go to the storage room. There might be stuff there for me to mess with, and I do enjoy messing with things. Honestly the highlight of my life. Just messing with things and pretending to know what I'm doing~And if there are a lot of boxes....there may be a small chance a fort shall be built............... No I'm not a child, I'll have you know I've very mature!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neobullseye
Endia looked at the others silently, now that she recovered her calm, she should be fine. There was this girl, barking orders, she remembered her loud voice from her time at school, even though she didn't remember her name.
At first, she wanted to try and go with that chef lady, but then this eerie guy approached her and she lost all her courage to do so. So she decided to search the school instead, as that girl said. She wouldn't want to make her angry, she sounded as bossy as her father.
Her father.
A shiver ran down her spine when she thought about what he'd do if she didn't come home, not that it mattered. If no one killed anyone, they could just live here, right? Even though her common sense said, this wouldn't happen. Some one would always loose to their inner despair to try and gain immunity. All in all, if everyone gave in, considering the worst possible scenario, and started murdering, then after the fifth trial there would be exactly three innocent people, accompanied by 5 who gained immunity, thus being no better than the people of Despair, no better than Monokuma or Enoshima.
She shook her head to shake off the thought and looked around. Maybe someone wanted to accompany her? She took a deep breath, her voice wasn't much more than a whisper. "D-Does anyone want to- to go and look at the medical room w-with me?" With each word, her voice grew even more silent, so that she was barely audible for anyone anyways. Endia hated her own guts so much.

Logan Vickson-SHSL Card Teller
Logan looked over as he also noticed the girl barking orders, well at least there we some kind of order around here, although maybe she could do without the stick up her ass. He made his way over to Endia, recognizing her as the SHSL Athlete. "Ill go with you" He smiled at her gently, the girl seemed like she'd shrink into nothing if nobody noticed her. He had been close enough to just barely make out what she was saying "come on" He walked towards the exit, looking down at his map to see where the medical room was and began on his trek along with Endia towards the room.
He'd constantly be shuffling his deck, it's what he did whenever he was nervous, and he usually found it helped "I'm Logan Vickson" He said to her "SHSL Card Teller" He nodded to her "And you are if you don't mind me asking?" He of course knew the answer the girl was gonna give, but he needed something to make conversation and at the moment that's the best thing that he had, he was good in show, just not so much in small talk
Mention @Aravhorn
@Jun

Hiro Doku - SHSL Poisoner

"We do not assume Masuyo" He turned his head to the thief. "And we're not in highschool anymore, stop calling me that." Frowning, he looked back to the bear. That name just brought memories of who he was in highschool. Those were not memories he liked to dig up.

So five murders and then a final trial. Fail that and they all died. The odds were certainly stacked against a invidual who stuck to their morals. He supposed that was the problem. He sighed, who would be weak enough to do it?

Well, they had a floor plan. Scanning through that, Hiro saw one that caught his eye. "Medical room...good..." Hearing someone mention going to the medical room, he turned to face the person.

Well, this is certainly interesting.

"I'll be joining you two. Card teller and Athlete."
Not bothering to face them, Hiro continued. "Hopefully it contains valuable supplies. At the same time, do keep note of what's exactly it contains. We wouldn't want anything to go missing now would we..."

@Jun
@The Tragedy

Violet Theobold - SHSL Poet.

If everyone could stay true to hope then they could beat this. There had to be a different way out. She knew it. There was no way there wasn't.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Do your part Violet. That's the least you can do." She repeated to herself as she check the floor plan. Seeing one that interested her, she ran over to Thalia. Her dear dramatic friend.

"The stars! Thalia!
That's our destination!
Let's hurry our 'graduation'!

You know like...in a non-murdery way, of course. aha...

We shall lead the way!
So that none shall say,
That hope faltered today!"

@Neobullseye

Endia was obviously relieved that someone actually responded, and he seemed to be a nice person too, not bossy and he didn't seem to yell. A short while, she just silently walked by his side, thinking of what to talk about when he started to introduce himself, happily. "Logan? N-nice to meet you!", she stuttered, as she always did when talking to someone she didn't know, "M-my name's Endia B-blackwell and I'm the SHSL Ass- Athlete." She sighed silently, as if just this introduction took all her courage and power.
When Hiro decided to join, a shiver ran down her spine, that guy really scared her. She knew him pretty well from school and she had always tended to avoid him. But she didn't say no. "Nice to... to have you around too, Hiro.", she said.
"I hope... that no one will fall to despair. What that one day in Hope's Peak was... horrible enough. I mean I- I don't really know any of you, b-but I want to believe in- in all of us." She was talking about Mankind's Most Despairingly Maleficent and Monstrous Malefaction, the thing that started all of... this.
When they finally reached the medical room, Endia started to look everywhere pretty throghouly, starting by checking the medicine. if any of them got sick, they could probably handle it, though there wasn't anyone here who really had an idea of how to treat wounds or things like that. Then again, Endia knew how to put on Bandages pretty well and in emergencies she could also stitch a wound or two, but she wouldn't be able to replace a doctor or nurse. "Do... do you think we'll be here for long?"
@The Tragedy @Rithas

@Daydream Heroine
Alas, there was no Wi-Fi connection. If the computers could be used for anything, it wasn't contacting the outside world.

@SolemnOath
Just a Ken hoped, many boxes would be awaiting him in the Storage room.

@Aravhorn
The electronics classroom would seem like a pretty standard electronics classroom... except for the half built Monokuma in the centre of it.

Lelei Vivecca ~ SHSL Pharmacist

When Lelei awoke in the middle of a large hall her whole body felt stiff as a board. Her sight was still blurry as she slowly brought herself up to a sitting position, rotating and relaxing her painful joints. Her hand moved up to her face, brushing the red locks of messy hair from her face as she struggled to put her vision into focus. She was surrounded by figures, they all seemed to be facing away from her, towards the source of a high pitched annoying voice she unfortunately recognized. She managed to make out the small round figure of the mechanic bear that everyone was looking to. The red head took in a deep breath and pushed her body off the ground, getting to her feet and looking down at her body, covered in bruises and plasters as usual. She brushed down her white lab coat and adjusted the black skirt. Her tights were already covered in several rips and tears, the white of her bandages peeking through them.

She fell into deep thought as pieces of her last memories were coming back to her. Last Lelei remembered she was in her laboratory, working on a new compound for a new medicine she hoped to create. She was alone in there...no wait... The image of gloved black hands, holding a white cloth, creeping round her filled her head. Someone was there, someone knocked her out. How careless of her, getting caught off guard like that, she tutted in disbelief. How long was she out for? And where exactly was she? Those two questions ate away at her while she began to look around.

Looking around, taking in her surroundings and the people around her for the first time. To her surprise she recognized the people aruond her, these were all people she went to school with at one point or another. Some were even her class mates, she recognized Logan and Natsumi, even Tomoko and Thalia were here. They were all in her class at Hope Peak's, though during her time at school she wasn't the most social of people so she didn't really have very strong relationships with any of them. Lelei picked at the cuffs of her lab coat, she wondered if they would even recognize her, remember her at all. She saw a few upperclassmen that she recognized as well and some faces she just couldn't quite put a name to.

Monokuma kept talking, the sound of the bear's voice sending shivers down her spine. His words stabbing at her like daggers. "Killing......game...." she whispered, her blue eyes widnening in horror. What was he saying.....surely this couldn't be true. Her hand slipped into the pocket of her lab coat, pulling out the small device mentioned by the bear. She watched as the screen flickered on, a list of rules displaying on it. This was all sounding much too familiar. Her mind went back to the initial game of despair she heard about, the one that started it all. It seemed to be similar, all her fellow Hope Peak's attendees trapped here told to kill each other. No one was gonna fall for this....right? Lelei gulped, her eyes shifting from person to person. She didn't know anyone here well enough to be positive they wouldn't try anything but....no. She couldn't think like this. She shook her head and bit down on her lip. She had to put her trust in her fellow class mates.

Before she could take it all in everyone seemed to start deciding to split up, some already walking off. She couldn't help but let out a quiet whine, biting down on her bottom lip. Her attention moved to a girl who she recognised was from a year below her when they were at school, she couldn't remember her name. Before Lelei was able to respond to her though a familiar voice sounded to her right. It was Logan, responding to the girl, a former classmate. This wasn't too bad, from what she remembers Logan was one of the louder people in the classroom but he was never mean to Lelei. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak but once more before she could get any words out someone else spoke up and seemed to join the two. The red head let out a soft sigh and slowly shuffled over to the now considerable group that was heading to the medical room. She wasn't sure if she should say anything but she knew she had to head there, as the SHSL Pharmacist she wanted to get a good look at all the resources there. She decided to stay quiet for now until someone questioned her following them that was. She stuffed her hands into her lab coat and slowly, step after step headed to the medical room a few feet behind the others.

Thalia - Act 0-2 -- First steps

A sigh of comfort left Thaia's lips when Monokuma left the room. Of course, she knew that it was still there, watching them from afar. After all, that was what this whole thing was about; to provide some insane kind of amusement for the madness of the bear's controller. Still, the fact that he was no longer in the same room as them was oddly comforting to her -- even though it had somehow bothered her that Monokuma had completely ignored her words. As did most of the rest of the group, for that matter, though to be fair they had more important things to focus on than her acting -- Like, say, finding a way out. Thalia shook her head; unless their captor was really sloppy (which she very much doubted, considering how said captor managed to capture them all to begin with), he or she would have made sure that there was no way out other than the intended one; the key to their collective cell would have to be forged from their friend's blood. And yet, sitting here would be a waste of time too. Might as well look around a bit.

"Okay, now what," Thalia mumbled, looking at the map on her tablet. "So many places, so little time. Where to go, oh where to go..." As she was still thinking, one of her fellow captives aproached her. Looking up, Thalia looked straight in Violet's eyes. Violet! Not you too, Thalia thought, a streak of sadness showing on her face before it was hidden once again. Of all the classmates she had, they just had to capture Violet too, didn't they. ...Another thing that could not be helped. All she could do now was make sure that Violet, at least, would come to no harm...

"Ah, Violet,you're here too?," Thalia asked -- a pointless question, considering the answer was standing right in front of her. As she listened to Violet's words, Thalia felt herself getting dragged into the scene her friend was painting. "Yes, my friend, I'll follow you; together we shall soar. We'll move the moon and move the sun, to break our jailor's door. Hope lies there where it is sought, a gift from heaven's gate. So let us now turn to the stars, and seek a brighter fate."
As per usual,the entire spiel was emphasized by some well-chosen dramatic gestures, both meant to convince others of the emotions she was displaying, and in this case to calm down Thalia herself. As long as she could focus on something like this, she could distract herself from the horrible situation she had found herself in. As egotistical as it might be, she was glad that Violet was here too; at least there would be one person she felt she could truly trust. Smiling, Thalia followed Violet to the planetarium.

@Rithas

Last edited:
Chikako Kimura, SHSL Chef, 13th Division
"Oh, I'd like the company! Thanks sir!" Chikako brightened up. She didn't personally recognize him, so she turned to her tablet for a moment to check who he was. Oh, he'd graduated the year before she came in. That made sense. "Hi Alex! It's nice to meet you, I'm Chikako Kimura," she greeted with a smile and a little curtsy. "Super High School Level Chef, at your service." She was just trying to be normal, after all. If she just thought of this as a high school reunion of sorts things would be fine... right? Of course they would be. "Let's head to the kitchens, then." She smiled at him again and consulted her tablet to lead the way, beating back thoughts that her companion could easily kill her with―well, anything in a kitchen, probably―beating back those thoughts with a mental frying pan. Which could be a good defensive weapon if you were dealing with knives... would it still be called a weapon if you were using it defensively? She didn't know much about weapons in general, but shields weren't weapons and you used them defensively. So it wouldn't be a weapon. It would be a waste of a frying pan, though. Ugh, but she shouldn't be thinking about this. Nothing was going to happen to her. Nothing. Nope. They were just going to check out the kitchen, and then she'd get to cooking, and everyone would get to eat her delicious food, and things would be fine.

"Ah! Here we are." Chikako pocketed the tablet and clapped her hands, surveying her new kitchen space. She inhaled deeply; everything smelled clean. Good. She went around the kitchen and mimed cutting vegetables on the counter, flipping a pan on the larger stove. The oven was a real oven, not just her personal toaster-oven hybrid. And there was more space here than she'd gotten used to at the rations center. It felt nice and airy. She twirled once before going to open all the drawers and cabinets. Everything was so neatly organized and new that she could almost cry from joy, even if it was all a little dusty. She started to grab pans, weighing them in her hands. It was the cheap kind of kitchenware, unfortunately, but nothing she could do about that. "Hey, Alex, can you check what's in the fridge, please?" Chikako asked as she grabbed a rag from a drawer and started dusting things off. All in all, this was pretty good. She could get used to this. There wasn't anything special, like a hibachi table or a yakitori grill, but that was fine. She grinned. She could actually take her time and cook something really great, something really worthy of her title.

Rin "Flame" Sakai, SHSL Graffiti Artist
Rin followed Ken down the hall, letting his classmate's words wash over him. Ken looked good, sounded and acted the same. There was a bright spot of familiarity in an otherwise dark situation. He smiled lightly as Loki climbed out of his pocket. Nodding at her, he asked, "They let you keep her? What about the blade?" he asked, wondering what sorts of things they'd left of their possessions. His cellphone was useless. It made sense to leave those, remind them all that they were cut off from the outside world. He'd seen Haruka reach for something when she'd spotted Monokuma—likely a gun, which they'd presumably taken away. Guns and "easy" weapons, ones that took away the personal nature of murder in cold blood, ones without which every movement was deliberate. That made sense too.

Rin stuck his hands back into his hoodie pockets, listening attentively. He recognized the waver in Ken's tone, rare as it was, and that knowledge soothed his own troubled nerves. He opened his mouth to speak and hesitated, just as Ken turned to talk to him. "The storage room, then," he agreed. Then: "Distraction will only help for so long. Not everyone will accept staying, and you won't want a target on your back when that time comes. Or a reason for others to believe you've put one on theirs." Then he turned to the direction of the storage room and started walking. The important thing was to survive. The game would end eventually, he was sure of that much.

In his pocket, Flame turned his phone over in his hands. Mentally he was composing a new piece, sorting out his own feelings. A white lightning bolt against a darkened sky—something jagged. Silhouettes against the sky looking down on the viewer with white-yellow auras. The backs of others looking up, one holding a torch, others pointing, as if the viewer was one among their number. A moment of held breath. Perhaps the others above could be climbing a mountain. That was better; you wouldn't see their faces then. The only visible face would be a sneer tucked into the shadows of the mountain on the far side of the climbers. His fingers itched. If the storage room had art supplies...

@SolemnOath

Logan nodded in response to what Endia had said, walking into the medical he went down to one of the cupboards and began to pull out random pill bottles, syrups, and syringes "I hope not, surely someone must notice when 17 Hope's Peak graduates are just kidnapped so i'm sure by now they are trying something to get us out of here" He stood up, looking around he found a notebook and pen and began to write down the supplies they found down on it "We just have to hold out and keep hope, most importantly, don't fall for that bear's tricks" This was the one time he hoped his cards were wrong, because if they weren't, it wouldn't be long until they were at their throats trying to murder each other

@Jun @Rithas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiro Doku - SHSL Poisoner

Hiro looked through the various vials and medicines. While good to have, it was possible to use these to make deadly concoctions . Though he doubted many had the ability to make truely dangerous ones. Even an amateur could simply just use something over it's recommended dose. That would be a lot easier to catch however.

As the talk about the current situation went on, Hiro merely sorted through the various supplies. "True, certainly the future foundation would at this point noticed our absence. That begs the question, how long were we out for? It seems we collectively woke up for the first time in that hall. But we must have been in various places far apart from eachother..." He put a finger to his lips. "It makes you wonder where we are right now..."

He stood up. Averting his gaze to the other person who had quietly joiend the three of them. "Still, you're the ultimate pharmacist, right? Lelei...something? At least we won't having anyone dying of the flu" Hiro said as if it was a joke. There was no smile.

"There is nothing suprising here...We can hope that the others have found things more useful in ending this trap we find ourselves in."

@Jun @The Tragedy @MisterJ

Violet Theobold - SHSL Poet

Violet smiled, though she was certain that both of them were worried for eachother.

Making their way to the planetarium, Violet wondered if there would be anything of note in there. As she had to admit, she initally picked it due to her natural like of the stars in the first place.

"Behind a door hides potential wonder
Things that will make us ponder
A object, a being, a great beast?
A weapon, a light, a great feast?

A universe hides,

as fate decides,
The answer on this floor,
To this very door.

All things possible,
All options closable.
Before this door.
It does not bore."

Violet opened the door, and they saw...

@Daz @Neobullseye

Last edited:
Alex Riley / SHSL Manager / 2nd Division

Alex had simple smile, one that barley moved his lips as he listened to the others introduction. "A pleasure to meet you in person Miss Kimura. I wish it was under better circumstances." He stated with a small nod, his tone polite. There was no reason for rudeness nor did he see any reason to be apprehensive. After all, no killing would start so soon, even in this situation, it would take a little time before someone attempts to do something that would end a life. Alex, of course knew this, therefore he will keep his wits about him. However he wouldn't use any rude tones nor dog people for questions. "Lead the way miss." He stated as he placed his hands in his pants pockets before following the other.

The walk to the kitchen was a silent one, he had no questions for Chikako, and she seemed more interested in her own thoughts and attempting to strike a conversation with him. Which was fine, as he was more interested in his surroundings. Sadly, there wasn't much for him to see as of the moment. Just walls with no desirable exit. After a moment of silence and walking the two came a halt as they had reached the kitchen.

Walking in he moved away from Chikako and started to look around himself. "Seems to have every bit of equipment that a restaurant kitchen would have. When he heard his name, he looked over at Chikako before giving her another nod. "I don't mind." Walking over to the fridge, one that was decently large. He opened it up, and blinked a bit at the foods that were before him. Fresh fruits, vegetables, and cheeses were stored in the drawers and shelves. "Seems we have a lot of fruits and other vegetables." He said before grabbing the cheese and looking at the expiration date. "And a lot of different cheeses." Putting that back he went to the freezer and opened that up. In there were meats, fish, and even some ice cream. "I think its safe to say you will have enough food to make several meals." Alex stated as he close the freezer. "There may before more things in the fridge and freezer, I just looked at what was in front of me." Rubbing the back of his head he thought about something. "I need to find some paper, pens and a clipboard so I can write down how much we have."

Moving away from the fridge he saw some cabinets that Chikako had yet to check, so he chose to look in them. Opening up the cabinets he was greeted with a vast arrange of spices, some rather common and others that were hard to get your hands on. "Spices, flour and dried stuff, even ramen packs are in these cabinets." After saying that he stood up and looked over at Chikako. "Miss Kimura, it may be best not to use too much food in one go. I don't doubt you abilities as a chef. Its just, until we learn if this stuff gets restocked or not, we shouldn't splurge." He stated his voice now sounding more professional then anything.

Ken Tanaka / SHSL Architect / 12 Division

Ken reached into his pocket at this question and then his other pocket, then his pants pockets both front and back. "...Damn, I thought I felt it earlier." He grumbled. "I really liked that switchblade to....Bah, at least they didn't take Loki." He hummed as he moved his finger to her head and petted her softly.

When Rin started to talk Ken couldn't help but roll his eyes and he opened and closed his mouth, pretending he was the one speaking. When the other was done he gave him a small nod as a light frustrated sigh left him. "Believe me I know, we've both seen what despair can do it people." He said in a more serious tone, his usual mirth leaving him for a moment. "That being said, distractions aren't the worst thing in the world, if we can take a break from reality....well I don't know, maybe something good will happen." Ken said before shrugging and walking on.

"But Ken, you cant just pretend nothing is wrong and hope for something good to happen. I know Flame, okay? Geez, give me a break, I might be used to despair, I'm not used to being trapped with that damn bear prodding us to kill. I wonder how long until Titty learns there's only so many places I can run before he tries and goes for me. I'm 99999% sure that he still wants to punch me~"

After walking a bit he saw the storage room and opened the door. "FUCK YA! BOXES!!!" He exclaimed rather loudly as he a bright grin decorated his face. Going into the storage he went straight for the boxed and lifted one up. "Hm? Or looky, they got stuff in them." He said as he reached into his pocket to grab his knife only to stop. "....Well....looks like we will have to manhandle these boxes if we want to open them." Ken said with a snicker.

Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division, Part I
Grifter would be lying if he said that Haruka's little performance earlier amused him. They haven't seen each other for almost a year, and yet the first thing she does is to boss around like she owned the place. But it didn't end there, oh no, she also had to humiliate him in front of the others for no apparent reason! Haruka always was a bit bossy in high school, but not like this...!

When he and Haruka lost the sight of their fellow captives, Grifter decided to press the issue:

"Y'know, what you've said about me earlier was completely uncalled for."

Haruka, who was walking next to him, said, without turning her gaze: "Maybe it was. But it did make you follow me, didn't it? "

Grifter was slightly shocked by Haruka's answer: "A-Are you serious? You could've just simply asked! But instead you made me look like a clown in front of everyone... 'Sides, I wasn't planning to hit on Chikako or anything." That last sentence was merely a desperate attempt to save some face.

Haruka sighed. "Stop lying, Hayabusa. It may work on others, but I know you well enough to see when you're full of it." As they turned a corner, she resumed: "Moreover, now you will have a harder time at getting away with doing something stupid while we're here... Especially when said stupidity can lead to someone getting killed."

"Wha- Are you seriously implying that I would go out of my way to kill someone?! Come on, Haruka, we went to the same class, for chrissake! I mean, true, I may have a hard time keeping my hands away from others' pockets, but I would never kill someone, you know me!"

Suddenly, Haruka stopped and faced Grifter, her face devoid of any emotion. "And that's where' you're wrong, Hayabusa. I don't know you, not anymore. Did you forget that we're stuck in a game of murder and betrayal, where a simple matter of trust could lead to one's demise? While it's true that all of us used to be co-workers, classmates, or friends, even, all of it doesn't matter when our own survival is at stake. What guarantee do I have that you are not plotting against me right at this very moment, just to save your neck for the rest of the game?"

Grifter took a step back, surprised. "W-What?! I would never do such thing, Haruka! We're friends!"

Haruka shook her head. "Those are just words, Hayabusa, and words mean nothing in the face of Despair. I've seen a lot of hopeful, good-willed people who claimed that they would never hurt their loved ones in the name of Despair; it goes without saying that only a very select few kept true to their word." After a moment of silence, Haruka started walking again, with Grifter slightly lagging behind. "This..."Killing Game" isn't any different. It takes what makes people human and turns it against themselves. And I'm afraid to admit it, but if what that... thing said was true and there is not way out of here, then not even my own training as an officer of law will be able to completely stop the carnage that is yet to come."

While she was talking, the couple eventually reached the entrance to the electronics work room. After briefly checking that they were at the right place, Haruka added: "So no, Hayabusa, I don't know you. And I won't until we both get out of this place alive." And with that, she quietly walked inside the classroom, leaving Masuyo behind, dumbfounded.

'You really have changed, huh...' It seemed that the missing arm wasn't the only thing that was different about Haruka. While it wasn't the first time Grifter had to face the horrors of the Tragedy during his work in Future Foundation, he usually managed not to think too much about it. Haruka, on the other hand... 'Just what the hell happened in these past few months? Was it because of Towa City?'

"Hey, are you done daydreaming over there? I've found something." Haruka was standing by the classroom's door, impatient.

"Oh, uh, right!" Grifter said as he hurried inside the electronics room.​

Haruka Yukimura, SHSL Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit, 6th Division
At first glance, the electronics workroom looked pretty much as one would expect: the tables were neatly placed next to the walls, all of them covered with all sorts of tools, ranging from ammeters, spare copper wires, transistors, old circuit boards and even a welder or two. At the same time, there was another, a much larger table in the middle of the room, and what was standing on top of it almost caught Haruka off-guard. It was a half-built Monokuma, which somehow looked even more unsettling without its trademark black and white fur. If the Terminator were to have a pet, then the bear-looking machine sitting in front of Haruka would be perfect for the task. Despite this, Haruka showed no signs of being fazed by it.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell is that thing?" Masuyo asked as he walked inside the room. "Is that... Monokuma?"

Haruka briefly grabbed her stumped arm. "It seems to be the case, yes."

"And what is it doing here?" Grifter tried to keep his distance from the robot, just in case.

Haruka turned to Masuyo with a disappointed look. "Why are you asking me?" Grifter simply lifted his hands and shrugged with a sheepish smile. Haruka sighed, and then walked closer to Monokuma to examine it further.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" Grifter asked, alarmed.

"Relax, it's not functional." She knocked on the robot's metal skull a few times. "See?"

After seeing that the robotic Monokuma was indeed inactive, Grifter gathered enough courage to walk closer to the table: "So what are we gonna do with it?"

Haruka briefly considered the question before replying: "I believe it would be better to bring it to the dining room for now. That way we can keep an eye on it until we decide our next course of action."

"Wait, are you saying we're gonna carry this thing?!"

"No, Hayabusa, you are going to carry Monokuma. Did you forget that I'm missing an arm?" Haruka lightly waved her stumped arm to make her point.

"WHAT?! Hell no, count me out! What if that thing suddenly turns on and blows up or something?"

"Then try not to make a mess when you die."

"Gee, thanks for the encouragement, Haruka. 'Sides, the thing looks too heavy for me to carry it on my own."

"Then ask someone else to help you. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out on Monokuma while you're gone. That is unless you want to have some alone time with our shiny metal friend here."

After staring at Haruka for some time, Grifter sighed in disbelief, placing his arms on his hips. "Damn it, I really have to do this, don't I...? Alright, I'll be right back." he said, defeated, before storming out of the room, en route to the kitchen.​

Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division, Part II
Grifter took a moment to catch his breath when he reached the Dining room. '...Man, this place is a lot bigger than I thought...' When his breathing became more calm, Grifter approached the kitchen and peeked inside. As he expected, Alex and Chikako were checking out the place; judging by the looks of their faces, they were satisfied with their findings.

"Yo, Alex, could you gimme a hand for a sec? There's a bare-bones Monokuma that needs to hitch a ride in the Electronics Room."

@SolemnOath @the.complex-of-constellations

Last edited:
Chikako Kimura, SHSL Chef, 13th Division
Chikako pouted, but she knew he was right. For all she knew, there just might not be enough food, though from Alex's words it sounded like there was a greater variety than what was usually delivered to the rations center. And it would make sense for the food to not be infinite, right? Though if they―the bears? She wasn't sure about that at all―were the ones stealing and hoarding all the food in the first place, and then they televised them eating so lavishly... but they were trying to get them to kill each other, so it made sense to make them staying there indefinitely not an option. "I guess not," she finally agreed. "Besides, I'd rather not try to rush cooking in an hour. What time is it even, anyway?" She checked her tablet; it was almost noon. "Okay. When we meet up with everyone else we can actually take the time to figure out who else is here and take orders. That sounds good. It's just like a high school reunion, don't you think?" It was more of a rhetorical question; a suggestion really. Voicing her thoughts. Trying to keep things calm despite the sudden mental flash of Alex stabbing her in the back. She bit her lip. The worst she'd gotten hurt was the steam burn on her arm because she'd left a pot of water boiling for way too long. How much worse was dying?

Then she opened another drawer and saw the knives. All the knives you could need in a kitchen, and then some. A shiver ran down Chikako's spine as she went to count them. There... there weren't just kitchen knives. At least half of the knives looked like the knives thugs used in movies. And there were a lot. She gulped. "Um... Alex...?" she squeaked, just as the one guy who'd talked to her earlier... she stared at him, trying to remember what his classmate had called him and coming up short. Anyways, he'd appeared and said something to Alex that she hadn't been paying attention to. "Um... guys?" She gestured to the knife drawer she'd opened. "There's, um, there's a lot of knives here... and they're not kitchen knives. Well, um, not all of them. You should, you guys should see this. Just so that, um, we can all say there's a certain number of knives here. Or, um, we can guard them? Just, just in case anyone gets any other ideas?" She cringed. "I, I don't want someone to think I'm the only one with access to... killing things... is all. I guess? But we don't have to tell anyone. Just, there's a lot. And I don't know what to do with all the ones I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna use for cooking." Ohhh, she was talking too much. "I'll, um, count them I guess."

... Eighteen, not including the seven ones she'd actually use to cook. One for everyone. "There's a lot," she repeated, lamely. "Like, 'enough for everyone' a lot... What should we do with them? Hide them?"

@Aravhorn

Rin "Flame" Sakai, SHSL Graffiti Artist
Flame fell silent after Ken had spoken. The way he was talking was starting to bother him, not because he didn't want to believe them, but because he knew he couldn't. He tugged at his hoodie, pulling the hood over his head. At least with the knowledge that Ken didn't have his switchblade, he felt that he could still trust the closest thing he had to a friend in this place. Wherever this place was. He reflected on the fact that many of the others seemed convinced that someone was going to rescue them. The Future Foundation. Of course. Kidnapping so many members of the Future Foundation would cripple their other operations, especially if there were plans for a rescue mission in place. But the kidnappers had to know that he wasn't a member of the Future Foundation... but then why was he here? Was it because he'd gone to Hope's Peak with these people? Flame shook his head. It didn't matter now. He was here. They all were.

The sound of Ken's glee interrupted his thoughts, and he had to smile again. Loki flew to perch nearby as Ken raced to pick up a box and shake it. He stood back, surveying the room. It was medium-sized at best, though the wire shelving along the walls made the room seem smaller. "Let me," he said, picking up a box cutter from a nearby shelf and neatly slicing open the tape to reveal... huh. Flame reached into the box and fished out a box of tampons. Well. That meant they expected at least some people to hold out for at least a month... or you could soak up blood with it. Though he wasn't sure how effective that would be. He handed the box to Ken, and then realized he'd just given him ammunition to use against Tatsuya. And then that he'd essentially just picked up a possible murder weapon. He turned the box cutter over in his hands, debating whether he should hold on to it or not. Keeping it meant keeping it out of someone else's hands, but also being more suspicious if anyone else noticed. Putting it back meant it could be used against anyone, including him, and the knowledge that the blade was there would be suspicious to some. After a moment, he moved to open another box. This one had towels in it. "Here." He slid the second box over to the other man. "There's more to go through."

@SolemnOath

Last edited by a moderator:
Lelei Vivecca ~ SHSL Pharmacist

Lelei had just slithered in after the other people into the medical room. She kept her eyes down as she walked to a free cabinet, pulling a drawer open and gazing into it. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other as her eyes scanned over the contents of the drawer. There were a couple of rolls of bandages and plasters as well as a few boxes of over the counter painkillers. She reached into it taking a couple of plasters and one of the medicine boxes before dropping it into her lab coat, not going to any effort to hide it. She didn't see anything wrong with taking these, knowing how accident prone she was she always liked to have some plasters on hand.

When she heard her name she realised the conversation took a turn her way. Her head snapped up to meet the eyes of the person speaking to her. A polite yet slightly forced smile appeared on her face as she listened to what he said. She didn't really appreciate the humours jab thrown her way, then again she wasn't even fully sure it was a joke, there was a disturbing lack of emotion on the man's face. "Ah... y-yeah. Lelei Vivecca." she very briefly introduced herself, her attention half torn between the people in the room and the rows and rows of medicinal vials in the cupboard in front of her. Even though she was in her well supplied laboratory every day, being in a completely new place and seeing such neat order and such a variety of concoctions at her disposal send a pleasant shiver down her spine.

Her mind raced, reading the labels, thinking of what she could combine with each other to create even more powerful or even potentially harmful potions. She blinked hard a couple of times to calm herself and looked to the blonde man. Upon closer look she recognised him, he was her upperclassman when she was at Hope Peak's, if her memory served her right he was the master of poisons and toxins. "You're....Hiro, right? You were two years above me...I think.." She respected his knowledge, after all poisons could be rather difficult to deal with. Lelei knew how to make antidotes once she knew what she had to treat however recognising the toxins someone might be infected with was a whole different act. Even then, she was used to matching illness to cure using symptoms, something she knew didn't really work when it came to poisons.

A thought crossed her mind briefly, the man standing before her. He had the knowledge and power to kill all of them very easily if he wanted to. No one would suspect it if he were to put something in their food, their drinks...... The red head shuddered, shaking her head as she bit down on her lip. No, she couldn't think like that, she had to put trust into everyone here. They all worked for the same cause, everyone knew these games already, no one was going to fall for that bear's tricks. Of course not, she sighed, looking up again, realising she might look a little odd to anyone who was looking at her.

@Rithas

Endia shook her head slowly, directed to Logan. "I'm afraid that things like these have hapened before and no one was able to help the Hopes Peak students... B-before it was too late." She shuddered because of that thought, but in the end, she was right. "Not-not that I plan to falter to this bear o-or anyone else." She was browsing through some bandages and liquids for disinfection, before standing up. All of them had looked through this room and no one seemed to have found anything of interest- except for medicine of course.
Her hand had begun to shiver again and she seemed a bit nervous, even more than usually. The thought of being killed made her heart race in fear and she had to shake off her fathers voice that grew louder in her head every moment. She was safe. No one would find out. She would keep quiet. Endia let out a sigh before shaking her head. "I can't find anything useful I'm afraid. You guys g-got anything?"

@The Tragedy @Rithas @MisterJ

@Rithas Instead of the usual planets and stars being displayed on the planetarium's screen, instead Violet could see a riddle.

"What has legs but cannot walk?
Has a heart, but cannot feel?
Was once loved, but now revolts?
Is silent, but sounds like an army?"

Logan shook his head "We have to keep strong then, we can't let some psychotic bear control our actions, we were accepted into Hope's Peak for a reason and it wasn't just to fall into his trap" He put the notepad of the different items down on the table "If we let him control us were moving one step towards despair" He sat down on the counter and leaned on his hands "We can technically just live here until help comes though, Monokuma said it himself, if he wanted to kill us himself he would have done it, and surely there is enough supplies here to last us at least a year or two"

He looked towards Hiro and nodded "Yeah, there's just standard medical supplies here, we should move on to somewhere else and see if we can find anything there" He picked up the notepad and got off the counter, looking down at the map "I think the only place left to check is the mathematics classroom" He put the tablet back in his pocket and looked up at the others

Tomoko Hayashi - SHSL Soccer Player

"Crap. Well, it was worth a try."

Tomoko stood up, a sigh coming from her lips. She had checked every last computer in the room, but not only was there no wifi, some computers didn't actually turn on or work. She heard a few footsteps down the hall, but nobody else had come into the computer room. No use staying here, then.

She walked out of the computer room, leaving the door open. Let's see here... She pulled up the map on her tablet. Nobody's in the physics classroom, or the math classroom? Huh. Maybe I should check those out.

She walked through the hall. She could hear the fans on the ceiling buzzing, the quiet tapping of her feet on the floor as she walked, and maybe some talking down the hall. That must be from the planetarium, Tomoko thought, remembering that there were two people there, at least according to the map. She kept walking until she reached the physics classroom. She tried opening the door, but...

"What the?! It's locked? That can't be right..." She tried a couple more times, but for whatever reason, the door wouldn't open. Hmm. The room's supposed to be available to us. Let's see what the rules are for kicking in doors....

She checked the rules, and there, it said "4 - Destruction of doors and surveillance cameras is also prohibited". Well crap. So I have to open the door without breaking the door? I guess that means no kicking down doors.

Tomoko decided to try one last time. This time, after some yanking and pushing, the door opened.
I'll have to tell everyone that this door is hard to open later. Wouldn't want someone trying to escape a killer, but not being able to because the first room they run into has a jammed door. Tomoko didn't want to admit it, but she knew someone would be willing to kill someone else if it meant having a shot of getting out of here. She just hoped one of those killers wouldn't be herself.

The classroom seemed typical enough. There were lab benches, sinks, a large closet, a printer, a whiteboard, and a large looking binder, presumably with lesson plans inside.

Maybe there's a clue as to where we are inside that binder. It would make sense that maybe the name of the school is on one of the papers in there... Tomoko thought. She slowly opened the binder...

Last edited:
Maybe there's a clue as to where we are inside that binder. It would make sense that maybe the name of the school is on one of the papers in there... Tomoko thought. She slowly opened the binder...
...to find absolutely nothing. For some odd reason there was nothing but air inside the binder.