Danganronpa 2: Second Times the charm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The statue blew up, a man who looked somewhat like Monomi stepped out, and threw PDAs at them. Ryuu didn't want to be here anymore. To make matters worse, the guy said they were all supposed to kill each other. He also proved how trapped they were on the island. With missiles. Ryuu felt sick, and tried not to fall to his knees.

"This... this is all too insane... no... no one here will kill anyone. R-right? Pl-please say I'm right... we d-don't have a reason to kill anyone..." Ryuu managed to stammer out, his knees getting weaker each second he thought about it. He couldn't trust anyone right now. "B-besides the rules say we're supposed to g-get Hope Fragments and work t-t-together."

Half of these rules didn't make sense for the maniacal bear to have written. The others had other questions, but Ryuu could only manage to stand where he was, staring at the PDA as if it would give up an answer. Instead, it seemed to mock him. The rules... the rules mentioned surviving students. Ryuu had no second thoughts that if he wasn't careful he could be an easy target. If... if they managed to bore the bear by doing nothing, then maybe they could all go home? Yeah... yeah that could work?

@MonokumaAndTheStudentsSuffering

"well if you all wish to remain on this island for the rest of your pathetic lives, be my guest, but the only way anyone is leaving is with blood on their hands"
"I guess old dirt in his ears can't read either, any attacks on the headmaster, myself is against the rules and will be punished accordingly. Attacks on your teacher are welcomed"
He let out his strange laugh and grinned at the students
"So let the killing games begin"

[spoili]
sO2CE0N.jpg

[/spoili]

A piercing siren and unfamiliar bedsheets in a minimalist cottage. Not the worst scene to wake up to, Indulf supposed, but his own bedroom and birdsong would be preferable. Wait, a siren? The boy sat up and ran a hand through his ruffled hair, trying to collect his thoughts enough to work out where it was coming from, and why. Yawning, he impatiently yanked at his trouser legs and almost tied his shoes together, and when he was presentable he left his cottage with an exasperated sigh. After an unsuccessful trip to the market yesterday he was left downtrodden; the closest thing he could find to his beloved acrylics had been camouflage paints, I mean really, what was he supposed to capture with that? A mound of seaweed on a bland beach? No, he would have to abstain and continue his search for decent art supplies rather than waste his time on mediocrity.

As the boy approached the central part of the island, he found the rest of the students gathered around an oddly compelling statue. He watched as they all blundered around, looking as dazed and confused as he felt, until a monochromatic boy rose from a hole at the bottom of the statue…if only he could say that this was the most bizarre part. The Bear Boy introduced himself as Monokuma, and then he told the group that...no, that can't be right! There was no way that they were all trapped here! Surely there would be an outcry, a class of some of the most talented students in the nation going missing would be breaking news, and their parents would be searching tirelessly! His parents…Glancing around at his fellow classmates, he registered their expressions of shock and horror, and realised that this is exactly what the bear wanted. This was a performance, and he was quite the actor. Indulf shook his head and took a deep breath, attempting to compose himself as he mentally examined the rules Monokuma had laid out. Clearly, he would have no choice to follow them if he valued his life.

"One moment please sir…What would you benefit from forcing us to kill one another? And if extreme violence is prohibited, does murder not qualify as violence?" he asked of the bear, one hand raised delicately.

@TheTragedy @everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Daz
"Bruh the dude's got rockets aiming for anything leaving this island and you care why?" Nami spoke up with a slight bit of humor in her tone "He's got a partial bear mask on and has constructed a death game for a bunch of teens, he's obviously doin' it for shits and giggles."

"That just makes it even more Atrocious!" Monomi yelled back to her students "None of you have to do anything this monster says! You're all better than that!"

"Away from the judgement of society like this I doubt people will give a shit about the same things they do when in the public eye." Tinami slumped against a nearby statue and raised a finger on her good hand "'Sides, based off these rules this operates on a Its not illegal if nobody else knows you did it type of principle....So it ain't that much different from what we should be used to."

"There's nothing he can do to force you against each other, Ms. Malrrokka!" the Bunny Girl insisted "As your teacher I know for a fact that you all can and will be the hope all of humanity truly needs! I'll keep him from l-laying a finger on of you!"

"Bruh, this may just be me throwin' shit out of left field but I don't get why you think the dude doesn't have some sorta back up shit for if we like...try and fight him or something. Dude has rockets and takes down airplanes so he could probably keep this shit going even... with all of us goin' full French fuggin' revolution and try overwhelming him with sheer numbers." the DJ slid to the ground and gave a hum at that, "So we either kill someone else and get away with it or spend the rest of our lives on this island paradise sequestered from the rest of the world by a dude in a bear mask. I mean I could probably rock it just fine here for a while but I don't know about ya'll."

"Ms. Malrrokka! As your sensei I cannot allow such thoughts to continue going opposed!" Monomi said with a look of determination "You're all the greatest humanity has to offer and its my job to make sure you prosper, we will be getting off this island! All of us! Together as class of Hope!"

"Nice thought teach, really digging the optimist-role ya got goin on there. But last time I checked hope can't beat rockets."

Monomi deflated at that a bit and tried continuing her spiel "Well... well t-then....I-I'll just have to deal with the rockets!"

At this the DJ perked an eyebrow "As sexy as a bomb defusing Monomi might be in theory, gotta ask how you plan on doing that Teach?"

"Don't you worry! J-just continue enjoying time with your fellow clasmates while Sensei Monomi clears us a path to freedom!"

"No seriously, I've done some shit in my life but how exactly are you gonna do that?"

"And you!" The bunny girl wheeled on Monokuma "You don't lay a finger on these innocents!"

With that she glanced down for a moment before wincing and running off into the nearby wilderness...

Nami followed the girl's figure for a while before turning back towards her classmates and grinning "Anyway, guess we know why we're here now and all that.... who wants to go get breakfast? I kinda got fucked up before I could fill up so..."

@Everyone

Mado stepped over to Dirk and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Stop." It was a simple, firm request. "If the rules forbid us from assaulting him, he's probably got some way to back them up. I'd rather not find out what it is, but I'm sure the punishment would be enacted with extreme prejudice. I don't want anyone to give him the opportunity for a demonstration he's clearly waiting for." She looked up at the boy with the grinning half-mask. "Isn't that right?"

She didn't really wait for an answer before continuing. "So, for now, we just have to not kill anyone. I certainly don't have a reason to wish violence on anyone else, and I'm sure we can find a way to escape before the worst comes to pass. We've got some really great talents, so we'll make it if we put our minds to it." She sounded quite determined.

"So, for now...breakfast is probably good. I'm not sure I have anything useful I can do yet anyway." The end of her little speech was hardly a pep talk. She seemed wiling enough to trust everyone, and just move on, at least for the time being. There was no need to be upset, or worry about the ability of her peers to kill one-another.

She left to return to the hotel on the first island. There was no reason for her to stay, she'd said her piece and was confident enough that everyone could reach their own conclusions. Whatever those were. Murdering each other was too sick of a game for her to consider playing.

@GrieveWriter
"Oh dont worry they'll do it for me" The bear smirked a bit before the platform lowered and a steel plate slid over the hole suddenly, blocking anyone else form entering

After the bear boys appearance and everything, from his explanation to the others response, he had settled into a calm fury. Not even the rockets guarding the island phased him and the rules? He found them hilarious considering he can ignore one of them very easily, James was a demolitionist after all. After tiring from the amusing reactions from some of the other students, he spoke to the bear masked person after he bursted out laughing. "So you kidnapp a bunch of kids, to have them kill each other? How pathetic are you? Did the poor bear boy not get enough attention from mommy and daddy? Get over yourself ya stupid piece of shit. You think your all cool cause all this, and the attention you're getting cause no one really loves you? Haha! Go cry in corner! Cause you aint shit boy. God how stupid are you? You kidnap us and tell us to off each other if we're to escape, like anyone would care. We're on a beautiful island with wonderful weather were we can take a permanent vacation. Common, im willing to bet elementary kids could come up with a better battle arena to convice us to kill like an desert or some forsaken land of ice. Something anyone would want to get away from. I swear your IQ must be less than the dumb party slut over there with the broken arm, and that's saying something considering it's probably lower than the simpleton with the pickaxes. Your nothing but a lowly piece of shit that doesn't even know it's place in the food chain and obviously missing a few scews. Why is that? Trying to over compensate for something you never had or will have? I bet your own mother didn't even want you! Your a lowly stupid and weak worm at the bottom of the food chain. That's a fact for the weak and dumb are always on the bottom while the strong and smart reign supreme. Now get lost, no one gives two shits about a low life like you."

He smug, insulting and obviously carrying a superiority complex. James wanted to push every button this bear has cause he was nothing but a joke to him. That and he is supposed to be a genius raised by a wealthy family, so he was going to act the part. Which didn't bother him any, other than the fact he had to hide the fact he was demolitionist. In truth he was taking this game seriously but first, he wanted to see if he could push this bear's buttons. Get a unsavory reaction from him, even if it made him look like a dick. Though aint that supposed to be part of rhe act of pretending to be rich genius that's obviously out most the other students league? "Oh! And bear getup is also pathetic, a child with a rock is more intimidating. Hahahahaa!" he added as a after thought just to give him an excuse to laugh at the bear boys expense some more.

@Everyone with Monokuma @The Tragedy

Mado's comments made the wounded party girl's smile stretch wider as she quickly hopped to her feet with a laugh "Ah yeah, Nurse Tsuki-bae knows what's good!"

Then the dude who'd been mostly quite till now started screaming and shouting at their kidnapper, hitting him with an impressively varied number of insults. The bear didn't seem to care, and was lowered out of sight by a platform in the middle of the tirade.

As the hole sealed up, the DJ glanced towards Mado's form as she continued towards the Hotel before smirking and turning back to her fellow captives "Welp, I'mma go eat with the cute chick guys, laters!"

She also began moving before pausing to glance back at the other students "Anybody else wanna join in? Can't save the good stuff for the late birds if ya now what I mean."

With that she quickly rushed to catch up with the occultist before following her on her way to the Hotel. The party girl was already licking her lips at the prospect of a warm meal after the day's events.

"Wonder what they actually got stocked up, the dude's got a lot o resources so far so I'm expectin some good eatin!" the DJ commented with a pleased hum of anticipation as she occasionally glanced at their surroundings, eventually stopping to look at her bespectacled classmate "So whatcha gonna do with your vacation time, sweetness?"

Tinami stretched her good arm behind her head as she looked up at the sky "I'm thinking I might get some tanning done, maybe make a mixing deck outta coconuts or some shit like that."

She patted herself "My mobile thingie is good for travelling but if I'm gonna be in one place for more than a week then I'mma have to build me an entire deck. Probably go with an island theme, something with coconuts."

@Everyone @R-9 Pilot

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirk lowered his picks at Mado's suggestion, and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense." As he lowered them, he gave them a quick twirl and then replaced them over his back. "Killing each other..." He muttered, shaking his head. Then food was mentioned.
A loud growl came from his belly, his face lit up. He smiled, "Breakfast? Yes! That's what everyone needs." His face easily betrayed the 'everyone' in his last sentence, his excitement to eat making him forget almost everything everyone was just told.

Reactions: Daz
The strange man continued to monologue, someone asked why, and people argued. Ryuu had long ago started to tune them out, the fear roaring in his ears. There was no way other people would target each other, that was stupid and irrational. But the fear of it actually happening... even worse... Ryuu himself wasn't immune to why someone would want to leave. What would happen to grandfather if Ryuu was just here at this island?

Someone suggested breakfast. Was it the pervert girl? Ryuu started to walk towards the hotel on automatic, mostly following others so he wouldn't get lost himself. He had to feed people still, if he could do that one day at a time then an eternity on paradise wouldn't be so bad... he just had to hang in there. Maybe no one would get hurt and things would be fine.

Yeah. Things would be just fine. He could ignore the cursing from behind them from the scientist.

"Uhm, are there any specific requests for breakfast?" Ryuu asked the people he was walking with. The pervert girl -he really needed to try and remember her name soon- the girl named Mado, and the miner.

@R-9 Pilot @GrieveWriter @Cabob7 @HotelBreakfastCrew

Rin calmly looked around him, trying to take in everyone's reactions. Anger and denial were pretty common, followed closely by sheer disinterest. It seemed that, much like he himself, a good amount of people were not at all impressed by Monokuma's declarations. In fact, several people suggested ganging up on Monokuma and taking him out right then and there -- which, considering the fact that the guy had missile launchers at the ready, probably was not a good idea. Luckily for Rin, Tinami took it to herself to point this out, thus saving Rin the effort and backlash of having to do it himself.

Meanwhile, James took the opportunity to go on a rant towards Monokuma -- and quite an extreme one at that, even considering how the target in question had apparently kidnapped them all and put them in a killing game. Would he be the first to show his true nature, then? It didn't look like it would take much to provoke him, honestly. ...Which also likely meant that the guy wouldn't like backtalk, Rin managed to realize just before he opened his mouth. Well, whatever, it wasn't his problem; he had more important things to worry about, like finding a way to deactivate the missile launchers or, failing that, designing a missile defense system. Of course, he still needed to find the materials for any of this, but eh.Surely he could think of something to solve that problem eventually. No, making the designs had first priority.
...Although, the suggestion of food sounded good too. "I'm coming," the SHSL Scientist simply stated, planning to at least get a snack before he returned to his work. As for requests, the only thing he could think of was being able to take it with him to his room, and that could be done with simple bread if necessary.

@GrieveWriter @Cabob7 @R-9 Pilot @Karyra

While Monomi and Tanami were arguing in the background, Sasaki agreed with Mado: "Indeed, Dirk. I would hate to see you or anyone get killed by that freak for his amusement. So for now, our best shot is to figure out a way to get out of here."
When the party girl mentioned breakfast, he replied: "Huh, I haven't slept all night long, but I guess I could still take a short nap... Ah, hell, count me in." in the back of his head, he regretted his decision. Well, this day's going to be fun...

As Sasaki started heading back to the hotel with the others, one of the students started to throw a number of insults to Monokuma. From the looks of it, the bear didn't seem to care. "Jesus Christ, man, calm down, will you? Cursing won't get us out of here. Just let it go, alright? I'm sure we'll find a way out of this mess." And with that comment, he trailed away from the park.

On their way to the hotel, Sasaki couldn't shake the words that man told them earlier: "...That's right. you've all been dragged to this island to kill each other." If Sasaki wasn't so good at hiding his feelings, he would look worried right now.

...So that's why we've been brought here, huh? To senselessly kill each other, for some psycho's amusement? And to makes things worse, it doesn't sound like that bear was joking either... Sasaki let out a heavy sigh. ...This is messed up on so many levels that I don't know where to begin! I just hope no one does anything too drastic...

A few moments later, the party girl started talking, snapping Sasaki out of his introspection. "Well, last time I've been in the cafeteria, I've gotta say that it was pretty well stocked up. Hell, they even have red caviar and some pretty expensive champagne in there!" he said in a relaxed, friendly tone. He still didn't feel safe hanging around Tanami, but since they were going to be stuck on this island, he might as well get used to it. "But anyway, I guess I'll just look around for a bit after breakfast. There's still some stuff I haven't checked. Say, how's your arm holding up, Nami?"

Just at that moment, Ryuu inquired for any requests for breakfast. "I'll have whatever everyone else is having. That, and a cup of coffee would be golden." Sasaki said as he yawned.

@GrieveWriter @R-9 Pilot @Cabob7 @Karyra @Neobullseye

Last edited:
Tinami casually strolled forward with a skip in her step, her saunter interrupted only when Ryuu spoke up and reminded her of his talent.

"Hey, that's right!" She spun and raised a finger towards him as she continued striding backwards towards the Hotel, subtly taking note of the others who seemed willing to join them for breakfast "You're a chef ain'tcha? Not just a chef, but an Ultimate one! Shit, the meals in our near future just got like, seventeen times better bruh!"

It was at that point that another dude, Sasaki, brought up the apparent selection that was in the kitchen. Seems like they wouldn't be wanting for food any time soon after all "Sweet, guess I won't be makin' soup outta coconuts after all."

She glanced back at Ryuu, "Hear that man? They got's selections. So I'd like a plate of Fried Chicken wings with macaroni, a double stack of buttermilk pancakes with syrup and butter sides, three stripes of thick bacon, hash-browns and scrambled eggs."

She shrugged as they reached the hotel and began making their way to the restaurant specifically "But if ya don't wanna then ya don't have to, just a request bruh I can eat anything."

With that the DJ kicked open the doors of the Restaurant and slid in with a pose before taking a look around, it was as she looked around that Sasaki issued his question. Tinami smiled and began waving her splined arm for emphasis "Still broken~!" She sang before flopping down in the nearest seat "No biggie though, it should be better in like, a day or two."

@R-9 Pilot @Cabob7 @Karyra @Neobullseye @Aravhorn @Breakfastcrew

Mado adjusted her glasses and considered her options while she walked "Hmm...well, to be honest, I'm not sure my talent will be all that useful, aside from some entertainment. So, I suppose it's best to just try and enjoy my time her while helping to look for a way out."

"I'm not so sure about working on a tan, though." She didn't really look the type to even spend much time out in the sun, if she could help it. "Maybe I'll get lucky and Jabberwock Island has a rich spiritual history. As for your deck, maybe the supermarket has parts you could use."

Ryuu's request was met with a simple answer from the brunette. "May I have tamago gohan, please," she asked quite politely. "Hm...and maybe some miso soup." Talk about a traditional breakfast. It was quite different from Tinami's order which seemed more like lunch than breakfast. Still, good to see she had such an appetite, it meant she might not be kidding about how fast she'd be all healed up.

Once the group had arrived at the cafeteria, she quietly made her way over to a table and took a seat. "So, I suppose we'll be here a while. Oh well, I can think of worse places to be stranded with a madman with bear-like qualities who wants us to kill each other for his amusement." It was...difficult to tell if she was being serious or not, although the slight smile made it a little easier. "It's a little hard not to dwell on it, but we just have to do our best to find a way out, or solve the mystery of why this Monokuma person brought us here. Or, perhaps it was Monomi who was responsible?"

@GrieveWriter @Aravhorn @Neobullseye @Karyra @Cabob7

This entire thing was a nightmare. Megumi watched others react to the bear, but sbe herself didn't listen. She really couldn't listen-everything sounded so odd, as if in another language. This new guy, he sounded so determined to have them kill each other...it was scary. Megumi had no idea what he was capable of.

A group had left, for what reason, Megumi hadn't tuned in, but it sounded like breakfast? Maybe food would help her get her mind off this whole thing... The ballerina stood, looking around, eyes settling on someone she'd neglected to talk to since they got here. Sal was here, but it hadn't crossed her mind to even talk to him-they weren't close, and probably wouldn't be. Well...maybe that wasn't true, Megumi didn't know. All she knew was that she didn't want to be alone, and the only other person she knew had left.

"Hey, Sal..."
Megumi walked to him. "Should we go with them? I mean, it's better than just waiting around with this Monokuma person."
@Solemn Jester

The small talk did some to ease Ryuu's nerves. Sasaki asked for whatever everyone else orders. Ryuu figured he'd do a simple dish for him since it didn't seem like he was picky. Ryuu was in the middle of assessing what that would be when the pervert girl turned around and addressed him as the Ultimate Chef. She then gave him a large order and he had to start writing down requests. In a way, it was like Ryuu was back home. Though he never had to fry chicken for breakfast, he could manage it easily.

Mado requested a simple breakfast and Ryuu decided to make that two servings in order to let Saski eat her simple breakfast. It would be easier on him while he made the camera girl's breakfast anyway. He should probably also start to work on that. When they arrived at the hotel, Ryuu went into the kitchen immediately, quickly figuring out ingredients and setting to work. He seemed to be different, making each movement deliberate to save time, or to make something more delicious.

In the end he decided to make the miso from scratch -there were the ingredients- as well as the macaroni. Most of it was tricky since he needed to cook a lot, but the restaurant kitchen luckily had multiple stoves he could use while cooking so nothing really needed to wait for much. Tamago rice was easy, but he did add sesame seeds and leave a side of furikake for the servings.

It would take a few trips -mostly thanks to Nanami's large order- but he managed to get it all out.

"Uhm, that should be all of it. Sorry about the wait, I didn't want to use instant. It would have thrown off all the food taste balances because of all the preservatives." Ryuu said. "Let me know if you need anything else."

It was then that Ryuu's stomach growled and he remembered that Ryuu himself didn't make any food for him to eat. He had leftovers though, so he could probably bring those out to eat. Ryuu piled on the leftovers and then went back out to sit down.

"So, uhm, how is everyone..."

@R-9 Pilot @GrieveWriter @Aravhorn @HotelBreakfastClub

After being ignored and given a side comment from a nobody, James was disappointed. He wondered back to the cabins to see who everybody was. Wanting to know who he was dealing with and seeing who would cause him trouble if he were to get away with murder. Well i can't be first to kill. Their minds are to fresh and finding clues an evidence will be a little to easy. Gotta wait till a few kill each other off. Then assuming im still alive, make my move when their minds are freaking out from worrying and breaking down from dispare. He had plan, now to scout the rest of the island and see what it has to offer. With that he went roaming about the island at an leisurely pace looking like he had no interest in anything. James occasionally took breaks to nap in the shade from time to time.

@Any who it may concern

This entire thing was a nightmare. Megumi watched others react to the bear, but sbe herself didn't listen. She really couldn't listen-everything sounded so odd, as if in another language. This new guy, he sounded so determined to have them kill each other...it was scary. Megumi had no idea what he was capable of.

A group had left, for what reason, Megumi hadn't tuned in, but it sounded like breakfast? Maybe food would help her get her mind off this whole thing... The ballerina stood, looking around, eyes settling on someone she'd neglected to talk to since they got here. Sal was here, but it hadn't crossed her mind to even talk to him-they weren't close, and probably wouldn't be. Well...maybe that wasn't true, Megumi didn't know. All she knew was that she didn't want to be alone, and the only other person she knew had left.

"Hey, Sal..."
Megumi walked to him. "Should we go with them? I mean, it's better than just waiting around with this Monokuma person."
@Solemn Jester
Salvatore Quattrocchi Corvi
Sal sighed at the lunatics deceleration, frowning at the guys terrible sense of humor. After all murder games were so freaking pittiful, sure they helped pass the time, and kept your hands clean. But they were a hassle to set up, and left behind way to many clues unless you paid out the ass to clean said clues up, or unless you had certain connections."Well guess I won't be headin back ta sleep. Thanks a fuckin lot, stupid damn cosplayin freak." Sal said kicking a lone rock away from him, it skipped across the grass before finally hitting a tree, or something. Sal didn't really care, as he suddenly noticed the others leaving, talking about breakfast.

Then someone he hadn't quite realized was around suddenly spoke to him. Sal blushed, and turned his head away from Megumi shyly."Oh, Megumi, didn't realize you was here. Yeah, I guess we could go get some breakfast. I'm certainly not goin back ta sleep. We can talk about this whole crazy island, maybe figure out someting ta do."Sal suggested, holding an arm out to her welcoming her to put her own arm through it."So shall we?" He asked, a polite gentle smile on his face, he had done some terrible thing to Megumi. Things that she wasn't aware he did, and he felt terrible about it. So they hadn't spoken much, but Sal tried to make those things right. But the guilt was still eating him up inside, Everytime be saw her it grew worse. Sal sighed, and rubbed his eyes attempting to not think about that. Then he looked at his clothes. "Umm, give me a moment will ya sweety?" Sal asked as he took off behind a wall not far away. Then quickly changed into his normal black suit, luckily he always carried a spar on him.

Sal ran back moments later fully dressed, his former sleep clothes gone."Alrighty den, let's head out shall we?" He said rather enthusiastically, trying to bring up the mood. He slipped his arm around hers, and began walking to the hotel to find some grub.

@Yun Lee

Tinami had reclined into her seat with a casual grin as she awaited her meal, only opening her eyes when lovely Nurse Tsuki-bae opened them lips of hers. So she was chill about the whole captive murder game too apparently, at least to an extent. Tinami gave a hum at that and turned around in her seat to face her after some thought.

But before she could speak, in comes Ryuu with the mother load. The DJ's eyes went wide as plate after plate was set down before her, and her Cheshire grin rose to max proportions as the smells entered her nose. Oh yeah, and the Chef boy was talking about preservatives or some shit but-

"Don't care, looks good as hell!" She said before snapping up the nearest utensil in her good hand and digging in.

It was quite the scene, as Tinami managed to swap between eating utensils with practiced ease as she dug into the bounty. One second she was drizzling syrup on her pancakes, next she was sucking the meat off a chicken leg in one voracious go, then she was cutting those syrup pancakes while swallowing the chicken, then mixing the hash browns and scrambled eggs before returning to the pancakes.

Once she was three-fourths of the way through her massive meal, she finally paused to give a near-debilitated sigh of ecstasy "Gotta hand it to ya Sir-Cooks-A lot, ya know your way around a kitchen. Boy if my last hook-up hadn't been a dude I'd pop right out of this hoodie and show you a little somethin' as payment for some bomb ass meal like that. Maybe later though, kind of in a different market at the moment."

She resumed her eating until she remembered the supposition that Mado had put forth "Baby I don't know bout ya'll, but if Teach really was the one trying to get us to go all Battle Royale on each other, that pretty much makes her about six times more bang-worthy in my book."

@Aravhorn @Neobullseye @Karyra @Cabob7 @R-9 Pilot @BreakfastClub

Megumi couldn't help but giggle at how Sal had to change his clothes. Same as ever, always had to look professional.

"God, can you ever just dress normal? You're always walking around as if you're Christian Grey or something!"

Oh God, why did she have to remember saying that? It was one of the many insults Megumi had piled on Sal back in the day, before the accident. Megumi cringed at her old self. She'd been so mean...but, that was changing now-at least, she hoped it was. She was working hard as she could to not be so horrible, at least.

As they walked to the hotel, Megumi tried to think up a good topic of conversation. "So...that little bear person is rather ridiculous, wouldn't you agree? Telling us to kill each other and all that?"

@Solemn Jester

Status
Not open for further replies.