Danganronpa 2: Second Times the charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasaki scratched his head in confusion as Rin started to mutter some technobabble to himself. However, one thing did caught his attention: So all of the rooms have been retroffited to suit our needs... Looks like my suspicions were right. This is the work of a large organization. In order to not interrupt the scientist's train of thought, Sasaki said: "So, yeah, uh...I think I'll head out to explore the rest of the island. Take care." and left the airfield.

Not much could be said about the island, aside from the fact that there was a fairly large mall stocked up with gear and food not far from the airfield, and a ranch near the beach where they woke up called "Usami Monomi Corral". The word Usami was dashed over with red paint and had a wooden sign just below it with Monomi's name on it. Sasaki stared at the sign in disbelief. ...Really? Heh, looks like someone has a twisted sense of humor. Unless... Nah, that's unlikely... or is it?
Whatever may be the case, Sasaki decided to check the farm just in case the rabbit-eared girl was there, but his search turned up nothing. However, surprisingly enough, the ranch wasn't as empty as Sasaki initially anticipated: there were several dozen chickens running all over the place, and 5 cows resting in the barn. From the looks of it, all of them were well fed, almost as if someone, or something, was taking care of them in this desolate archipelago. Strange...Based on the clues I've gathered thus far, this place was supposed to be devoid of human life... Does Monokuma take care of them? If so, then for what purpose? 'Cause I really doubt that he has a soft spot for keeping lifestock as pets...

As he finished exploring the ranch, Sasaki looked at the sky; it was getting late. Damn, time sure flies around here, huh? I could've sworn I've been here for only a couple hours...Well, I guess I should make my way to the hotel, then. And with that , he made his way to the cottage, thinking about his latest discoveries.

Hmm, speaking of which, something doesn't make sense...Where are the other buildings? I mean, if there's a mall, a hotel and an airport around here, then there certainly should be other buildings around here... Maybe all of this was built as a part of the "Killing Game"?

@Anyone willing to interact with Sasaki

Megumi stayed silent for a good portion of the time, still wrapping her head around this whole situation of theirs. She couldn't help but admire her classmates, though: they were all so optimistic and able to enjoy themselves despite the circumstances. All she wanted to do was go home, get away from all this, but to kill someone to do it? It was so...so morbid!

Sal's comment about it being a date, and his reaction after, did make her laugh, though. "Well, whatever this is...I'm glad you're here with me. To be alone in this mess..." She shook her head, not wanting to think about that right now. "Company is appreciated."

Once they started eating, however, Megumi would have a very hard time doing so. She took snacks from the market, yeah, but...her appetite was shot to hell. She just idly picked at her food instead.
@Solemn Jester

Dirk sat up, from his thinking process, and yawned. With a groan he got to his feet and looked around. Not much had happened that he felt particularly interested in, and he looked down. "O-oh man, I'm a mess!" I smiled as he saw he overalls covered in sand, using the syrup from earlier as a glue. He tried to just brush it off, but it was too stuck, so he stretched once, and went off to find a shower of some sort.

"I won't need anything for a while," Mado replied to the suggestion of taking more food with them. She wasn't the sort to eat continuously, it seemed. And, well, it was just walking around a relatively small island looking for a rabbit.

Mado waited until Ryuu and Nami were finished eating, before dragging them off to explore the island a bit. Her first stop at the central island proved fruitless. Though it was where they'd last seen Monomi, the girl with teacher-like qualities was nowhere to be seen. Mado called out to her a few times, saying that she had some questions, and waited a bit to see if there would be a sudden appearance, with no luck. "Hm, I suppose it's not that easy. If I had her true name, I could try scratching a summoning circle in the sand. Maybe later, if looking still doesn't work."

She continued wandering the island, muttering a bit about proper incantations and wondering where she'd be able to find a black cat. Come to think of it, the complete lack of wildlife was unusual. "Oh." She stopped on the path when that realization hit her. "Has anyone actually seen an animal since we came here? Maybe it wasn't only the people who have disappeared from this island. This is getting stranger the more I think about it. Some sort of bounded field, maybe? I'll have to set up a test."

It was unlikely that she could call up a person like some sort of demon or pierce the mystery of their situation so easily, but it didn't hurt to actually apply one's talents. The search party eventually found themselves resting at a ranch located by the hotel. It, at least, actually had some livestock present. "I suppose I can take back my comment on the wildlife," Mado said as they arrived. "There's actually some animals here. But why a ranch?"

She started looking around, searching the buildings for anything interesting, and again calling out to Monomi, taking a different tack this time, that her students needed her. Nothing so far, just some potentially dangerous farm implements, which she dutifully reported to the others by carrying a pitchfork out of the barn. "So, I found some stuff."

@GrieveWriter @Karyra

[spoili]
sO2CE0N.jpg

[/spoili]

Watching the flicker of uncertainty behind those blue eyes, Indulf wondered at how poetic it was for a diver to have such eyes, as if the sea were a part of his soul, and in his mind he was always submerged in those ominous depths. He cleared his throat and tried not to become mesmerised- just because he was intriguing that doesn't mean he's automatically trustworthy. As the diver approached and knelt before him, it occurred to him that perhaps his silence was because he was incapable of speaking, and this was a horrifying thought. To lose one's voice… You lose a form of expression, of connecting with others…How tragic it would be if the boy were mute. Mute or no, the diver gestured for Indulf to hold out his hand, and he observed an air of decisiveness about the young man crouched opposite him; Indulf didn't know whether this was a genuine confidence or a forced mind set to combat shyness. Deliberating for a moment, he tilted his head and his lips quirked subtly in anticipation as he held out his upturned palm. "What are you planning to do now?" he asked the diver, hoping for a name, if nothing else. He watched the boy intently, trying to interpret his expression as he waited for the response.

@Solaresque

Nami had followed behind Mado for the majority of their excursion, spending her time either scoping out rave locations or searching for her little bunny.

It had been far too long since she'd gotten a handful.

Of course she'd spent most of the time stuffing her face with popcorn chicken, occasionally pulling from the handheld cup of the delights to quite colorfully praise them.

It was right about when they came across the ranch when she finished off the popcorn chicken, having taken the time to savor them instead of devour them as she had for breakfast. She patted her stomach with a blissful smile plastered on her face, then proceeded to unzip her hoodie to give her now stuffed belly more breathing room. That hoodie does get heated after a while, especially with all this walking, even when she only wore her bra under it.

Now sufficiently aired out, her attention returned to their adorable wayfinder, who brought up a good point. Usually the possible animals are the worst part of Nami's parties, the bugs usually got in weird places and if it was being held outside then there was literally no being back the birds.

No animals seemed like a pretty sweet bonus to their little slice of enforced paradise.

But then they found the ranch, and their fun-sized nurse questioned this.

"Pfft," Nami said whilst leaning forward to catch a better view of it "maybe in case we ran outta food? Mr. Monochrome bear did way we was supposed to be here forever."

Mado began searching, and Nami idly looked over the animals to calculate how much of a threat they may be to her oncoming parties. It was there that her ears picked up something.

Silently waltzing along the side of the ranch, she glanced behind it to find a severely battered Monomi frantically drawing stuff in the ground with a stick. She seemed covered in smoke smudges and one of her bunny ears was limp, and the panicky expression on her face certainly did no favors for her appearance.

Well... To anyone besides Nami of course, who immediately planned on taking advantage of her apparently distracted state to cop another series of feels when she remembered why they came out here in the first place.

Nami deliberated, she could go for cutie #1 for a quick repeat of their previous encounters, but that would risk her running off which would cause the DJ to lose points with cutie #2.

Finally she rolled her eyes and wandered back to her two companions. Tsuki-bae was right in the midst of showing off a pitchfork she'd found.

"Cool," Nami chuckled whilst approaching before jerking a thumb back towards the rear of the ranch "I found something sweet too. 'Bout your height, pink Bunny ears, nice rack."

@R-9 Pilot @Karyra

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryuu figured he could do the cleanup of the kitchen in a bit, as the exploration would take longer. He threw what he could into the dishwasher and silently promised those that wouldn't fit to come back later. No point in leaving things dirty for too long if people wanted lunch later, because it'd cut into the prep time. But.. it wasn't like he was still cooking for a diner right now, anyway. Prep time wasn't super important right now. Plus, the popcorn chicken wasn't that hard to make so it was easily done while he was cleaning a few items.

Mado showed herself as someone who liked the occult, but Ryuu could only barely keep up with her talk of incantations and Nami's sudden interest in only wearing a bra. This was, perhaps, a mistake. Then Mado brought up the fact that there were almost no animals on this island. Which was true, and factored into what Ryuu brought up earlier where food would later be an issue. However, the ranch they encountered while walking seemed contradictory to that.

Both Nami and Mado wandered off and Ryuu stayed at the entrance to look at the livestock. They were pretty decent quality as well. Which was interesting as the rule about coexisting with the island's wildlife and keeping the island clean was in the rule book and if they killed the livestock here for food... wouldn't that violate the rule?

Mado returned with a pitchfork and announced that she found something. Nami also had the same announcement. Except Nami's was... Monomi hiding behind the ranch. Why would she even need to hide out here, and why wasn't she with the students if she was a chaperone?

"Wh-what's she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be helping students or something? A-and could you not assault our teacher before we talk to her? I don't that she'll talk to us as much if y-you are g-groping her..."

@GrieveWriter @R-9 Pilot

"Yes, that's okay," Rin absently muttered, barely even registering that the guy was leaving. That thing could be useful, and that and that... And everything was in a perfect state too! If it wasn't for the blatant lack of people (and chewing gum on the ground), it would look like any other airfield in the world. Ooh, that thing up on the wall could be useful too! The only problem was that it was just a touch too high for him to take a proper look at. Then again, that was aproblem that could easily be solved. "Sasaki, can you give me a lift?," Rin spoke as he placed himself against the wall. "...Sasaki? Sasaki!," Rin spoke, turning around to see why Sasaki wasn't reacting. Only now he noticed that the Ultimate Mathematician had left the airfield. "Oh, for the love of.... Why do minio- err, helpers always disappear when you need them? Well, there's no helping that, I guess."

Well, it looked like he saw everything there was to see here. Next step; making things! He should hurry if he wanted to get anything done today though, it was already getting a bit late -- which was insane, considering how he only just had breakfast. What was wrong with the time here? Did someone manage to speed up Earth's rotational velocity or something? But how would anyone manage to do that without destroying everything on the surface? ...Maybe the acceleration happened at a very slow pace? Yes, that explained it; speed is not inherently harmful; rather, sudden acceleration and deceleration is. If you're careful, you can make objects and people move at insane speed without them even noticing it -- hence why we don't notice earth's rotation or orbital velocity, for example. So obviously that was what happened; someone had very carefully increase Earth's rotation, thus shortening the days in the process. Satisfied with his solution to this conundrum, Rin went back to his cabin to pick up his tools, then if there was any time left dragged the toolkit back over to the airfield.

@WhoeverCrossesRin'sPath

Ryo Shinkai - SHSL DEEP SEA EXPLORER
' I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me '

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ryo was patient as he waited for Indulf to reciprocate, seemingly unfazed in granting his classmate time to garner his resolve. Sometimes people were hesitant to lend their trust for so trivial a thing, or had limited patience with him, or were mocking of his degenerate attempt at communication. Across all circumstances, his silence had instilled in him a certain understanding and endurance; it taught him that not every person will be so considerate nor possess a completely empathetic mindset, but he was calm and heedful of this. After all, if the people in their cynicism ultimately chose not to accept him, then the ocean most certainly would, and this he deemed his respite.

Fortunately, it seemed Indulf was more intrigued with the diver than he appeared disenchanted, if his query and subsequent response was anything to go by. Ryo glanced at his proffered hand, looking at least a little pleased that Indulf had responded to his request accordingly. Resting one arm across his knees, he decidedly brought the index finger of his right hand to Indulf's palm, and there began to convey his thoughts.

RYO SHINKAI
; he slowly and neatly traced each individual letter of his name into Indulf's palm with short, practiced movements, forming the words such that they would be more easily interpreted from the painter's perspective. He paused for a moment, to allow the other to grasp what had been told, before adding on another thought. DEEP SEA EXPLORER; he also determined to provide his talent in response to Indulf's earlier question, thus clarifying any such speculation as to his life's blood. With these two main ideas conveyed and any given inquiries settled, Ryo quietly withdrew his hand, lifting his deep-blue gaze to gauge the painter's overall response.

He of course might've used the sand to write his message instead... but sand was not always readily available, and it was more practical to create the expectation that he might borrow someone's palm in the instance he would need to 'speak' to them again in future. It also tended to more fully grasp their attention by using their hands instead of his own, in providing both tactile and visual stimuli to pay mind to. At least, this is what Ryo picked up from experience, and this is what had best worked for him.
@Lost-and-Bewildered

"I wasn't going to grope her," Mado replied. "I only found this." She tilted her head toward the pitchfork. "I'll go put it back in the barn, real quick." She left to do so, moving quickly so she wouldn't take long. When she returned, she asked Nami about the location of their missing rabbit. "I thought it would be bad to just confront her bearing a pitchfork, she might think we're organizing a peasant revolt."

She then went out back to find the bunny girl looking the worse for wear. She stood back a bit to take a little time just observing the girl's scratching in the dirt. She might be another practitioner of one or another arts, so it would be wise to see just what sort. As it was, she couldn't quite make heads or tails of it. When she did approach, it was carefully, and she stood far enough away that she didn't tread on the work in progress.

"Hello, Monomi-san. You're looking the worse for wear," she said as way of greeting. "I wanted to ask you some questions."

Megumi stayed silent for a good portion of the time, still wrapping her head around this whole situation of theirs. She couldn't help but admire her classmates, though: they were all so optimistic and able to enjoy themselves despite the circumstances. All she wanted to do was go home, get away from all this, but to kill someone to do it? It was so...so morbid!

Sal's comment about it being a date, and his reaction after, did make her laugh, though. "Well, whatever this is...I'm glad you're here with me. To be alone in this mess..." She shook her head, not wanting to think about that right now. "Company is appreciated."

Once they started eating, however, Megumi would have a very hard time doing so. She took snacks from the market, yeah, but...her appetite was shot to hell. She just idly picked at her food instead.
@Solemn Jester

Salvatore Quattrochi Corvi
Sal couldn't help but blush an even brighter shade of red at Megumis response. "Oh, yeah well it's not a problem. I've got ya back trough thick, and thin."He assured her giving her one of his rare smiles. He then took a seat, and began eating. He couldn't go without a big breakfast, so he had asked the Ryuu fella if he could fix him some grub. Basic stuff, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, slightly burnt toast, and of course he got himself some sausage. With a glass of OJ to wash it all down.

He noticed most of the others were going around checking the place out. He figured this was probably smart, they might find clues as to what the hell was going on. Better yet they could find a way off this damnable rock, of an island. Sal yawned, stretching his arms out as far as they could go, tearing up slightly."Ahh, soow what do you want to do after this? Maybe we could go searching for something?"Sal suggested thinking it would be best if they assisted in the search. Otherwise they might never find a way off the island. Sal didn't exactly trust most of the others to be much use. There only seemed to be a few trust worthy people in their group. There was something else scratching at the back or Sal's mind. For some reason this food tasted extremely familiar. As if he had eaten it before, it was almost a nostlogic taste.

@Yun Lee @Karyra

[spoili]
sO2CE0N.jpg

[/spoili]

Indulf frowned, his eyebrows knitting together in concentration as the diver traced shapes against his palm with a calm patience unlike anything he'd seen before. He sounded out the letters, "R-Y-O S-H-I-N-K-A-I? Is that your name, Ryo?" pausing, he waited for confirmation from the diver before musing, "Do you always talk like this, Ryo? I could sense you were unusually quiet, but this is quite unique to me. I notice you chose not to adopt sign language, and I rather like that, it's not only more universal but more…intimate." Indulf treated himself to a glance at Ryo's intense blue eyes, marvelling at their tones and character; studying his features keenly he daydreamed that the contours of his face were a cliff front, the teasing ocean breeze quietly eroding away the sharp edges over the course of his lifetime. Then he realised how close they were, and he smirked at the boy, considering this moment a breakthrough in terms of unveiling the mystery behind the silent diver. When he spoke again, it was indulgent, more enticing "So Mr Shinkai, why can't you talk? Are you physically mute, or just unwilling? Do forgive me if you find my questions rude but…I am intrigued by you. I'd really love to get to know you a little better, especially as we're likely to be living on this island for the foreseeable future." Indulf was avoiding the word trapped, which made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. He'd been fond of travel for so long now, the thought of remaining in one place, with limited inspiration, was highly unsettling. Although…perhaps he could convince a few of the other students to model for him…perhaps it wouldn't be so terrible to be trapped here after all.

@Solaresque

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus
An announcement came out of the speakers around the island, voiced by the ever lovable bear. "It is now night, everyone return to their cabins and get rested for another wonderful day" The speaker went off and with that, the students should head to bed and be ready, for the fun to begin.

Chapter 1: [spoili]Tanami's Harem begins[/spoili] So... Murder
"Goooooooooddd Morning everyone, time to wake up and enjoy another beeeeeutiful day" It wasn't much of that as a small trail of blood, starting from near Sal's cabin lead all the way back to Mary's which would have lead to the discovery of the Super Level Actress's dead body placed neatly on her bed.

Also there were some Monobots building back up the bathroom, but not as important
@Everyone
@Queen of Null

An announcement came out of the speakers around the island, voiced by the ever lovable bear. "It is now night, everyone return to their cabins and get rested for another wonderful day" The speaker went off and with that, the students should head to bed and be ready, for the fun to begin.

Chapter 1: [spoili]Tanami's Harem begins[/spoili] So... Murder
"Goooooooooddd Morning everyone, time to wake up and enjoy another beeeeeutiful day" It wasn't much of that as a small trail of blood, starting from near Sal's cabin lead all the way back to Mary's which would have lead to the discovery of the Super Level Actress's dead body placed neatly on her bed.

Also there were some Monobots building back up the bathroom, but not as important
@Everyone
@Queen of Null
Sal had actually managed a good night rest. After hanging with Megumi he was much calmer. He got dressed, as spiffy as ever. Feeling good, maybe he could survive this island and dealing with the rest of the morons on this island after all. At least that's what he thought, until he exited his cabin and noticed the trial of what appeared to be blood. He said appeared because why would he know what a trail of blood looked like? He was just a businessman after all. But he looked around seeing if anyone was hanging around. A vigilant glare on his face, he was paranoid now. What kind of bullshit was this? Someone trying to take him out or something? Either way he couldn't sit around on his ass and do nothing.

So he followed the trail, checking his surroundings every so often to make sure he wasn't being followed. Then the trail stopped at another cabin. The cabin belonged to some chick named Mary, apparently an actress or some shit. Huh, why the fuck did it lead to here? Sal hadn't even seen this girl around. The only reason he knew who she was, was due to the E-book whatever the fuck it was. He catiously walked up to the door, pushing it open."Huh, it's unlocked. Dats not fucking creepy at all."He said to no one, walking inside and looking around. He didn't notice anything at first, that was until he spotted the bed. There she was laying on it, was she asleep? Possibly, hopefully, maybe she's wake up and scream. Slap Sal, and then they'd all laugh at the funny missing standing. But something told Sal that wasn't the case. He walked towards her slowly, then placed two fingers on her neck, trying to feel for a pulse. His expression turned grim, and he sighed heavily."Well that's fucking great. WE GOT A DEAD BROAD PEOPLE!"Sal called loud enough to be heard from the cabin, leaning against the wall and waiting for others before he did any investigating of his own.

@The Tragedy @GrieveWriter @Karyra @Neobullseye @Solaresque @Lost-and-Bewildered @R-9 Pilot @Cabob7 @Yun Lee @Aravhorn @Rosedrachen
@CrewlessCaptain
@Echo @Daz

@anyone if forgot

Ryuu headed back after dark, deciding to not stay out and let himself become a target. Not to mention the dark side of getting up early was needing to sleep earlier as well. At least the announcement came to give Ryuu an excuse to leave Monomi and the other two girls. The farm was certainly interesting, but Ryuu just didn't feel like he was going to be all that helpful there. Nami and Mado had things in hand.

The walk back was fairly long, since Ryuu insisted on walking back by himself. He ended up at the airport, and then after a few more trials and errors ended up back at his cabin. Ryuu collapsed into his bed, tired from walking and the stressful day. At the very least he knew a little more about the island's structure. Ryuu couldn't help feeling like compared to everyone else he was kinda useless, but at the very least he could make breakfast again tomorrow.

He was up early as usual, but again he was too nervous to leave his cabin early as well. So instead he stretched and showered and got ready to go. Just as he finished up doing that, he heard someone shouting. Ryuu exited the cabin to see a trail of.... well he just convinced himself it wasn't blood. Following it lead him to a cabin of someone Ryuu didn't know very well.

He probably saw her earlier, but the memory was hazy. What was even more odd was the door was open and Sal was inside. Ryuu asked, "w-what's going on here?"

The question didn't need to be asked, actually as the moment Ryuu walked inside a little more, the body of the actress could be seen. While it wasn't entirely obvious Ryuu knew at that moment he'd followed a blood trail to a body of some murdered person.

Needless to say, Ryuu fainted on the spot once he realized this.

@The Tragedy @GrieveWriter @Karyra @Neobullseye @Solaresque @Lost-and-Bewildered @R-9 Pilot @Cabob7 @Yun Lee @Aravhorn @Rosedrachen @CrewlessCaptain @Echo @Daz
@ThoseForgottenBySal

Reactions: Solemn Jester
Dirk slept like a rock, until awoken once again by something. It wasn't as loud as the siren the previous day, so he didn't jump up as fast. After listening to Monokuma's announcment, he shrugged and started getting up, starting to head toward breakfast when he saw someone else. Tailing them, he came in to the murder scene. "Wh-what...?" Dirk wondered aloud in shock. Without thinking he drew closer. Dead, this person was. Killed. "Why...?" Dirk asked aloud, looking around the room at the people with him. Not knowing what to say, or do, he looked to his current companions.

When Rin left his cabin, two things immediately became clear to him. One, there was a blood trail across the floor, connecting two of the other cabins -- which, considering blood was generally not supposed to leave the body, probably was not a really good sign. So, what happened? Did someone went to someone else's cabin, got injured, then went back to his own cabin, leaving behind a trail of blood in the process? Or... something a bit more sinister? Well, this was a killing game; something like that was bound to hapene eventually. Ah well, at least it wasn't his problem, so meh.
Two, a group of monobots was wandering around at the hotel, fixing the bathroom. Much more interesting, really. Yeah, that was where he was going to go. Maybe he could even capture one of the Monobots and take it apart for some parts -- their power source in particular would be really useful. Someone else could worry about the trail of blood that might not even be an actual thing.

Rin wasn't even halfway around the corner when Sal's voice blasted across the area, screaming about someone being dead. "Aw, man. I wanted to go look at the robots," Rin muttered, then ran over towards where Sal's voice sounded from. He entered the cabin at an equal sprint... and almost broke his neck tripping over Ryuu, who had decided to take a nap right at the entrance of the cabin. Moaning and rubbing his now quite painful shoulder, Rin slowly pushed himself up and looked around. Aside from Ryuu, Dirk and Sal, nobody else seemed to be here. Well, nobody else except for the dead girl Sal was standing right next to. Yep, someone died alright. But... who was this supposed to be? Rin couldn't remember seeing her around at all in the last few days. Then again, there was the whole thing about their captor possibly having installed a chip in Rin's brain to blind him to certain things, like the entire airfield for example. Or, you know, you could have just missed her in the old fashion way.

"So.... who was this again?," Rin asked. "Can't remember seeing her around. Did Monokuma dump her here just to freak us out or something?"

@Solemn Jester @Karyra @Cabob7

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Solemn Jester
Sasaki groaned as Monokuma made his morning announcement over the intercomm. Despite going to bed early, he could barely force himself to get up and go to the bathroom to wash his face. This fact was even more obvious when Sasaki looked at the mirror. Man, I look terrible... Well, that's what I get for staying awake for two days straight, I guess.
Since Sasaki didn't bother to change his clothes last night, he decided to head to the cafeteria and get something for breakfast. However, he stopped on his tracks as he saw a suspicious red trail going from Sal's cottage to the one next door to Sasaki's. What the hell...? Is that... In the back of his mind, Sasaki already suspected what was going on, and his suspicions grew even further when Salvatore dashed from the cottage, shouting: "WE GOT A DEAD BROAD PEOPLE!"
"W-What?!" For a brief second, Sasaki stood frozen on the spot, but then he gathered enough resolve to run towards the open cottage door and peek inside. "Oh, no..."
In the dimly lit room, there was a girl lying on the bed, roughly the same age, if not younger, than Sasaki. If it wasn't for the blood-soaked sheets, one could think that she was merely sleeping. But other than that, there was another thing that seemed odd: who was that girl? Sasaki didn't see her on the first day at the beach, or at least that's what he thought. He rested his arm on the door frame and clutched his stomach as he felt his legs weaken. B-But, why...? Who could've done this to her...? This... Th-This is... Sasaki took a deep breath to calm down. ...No, panicking won't solve anything right now. The least I can do is keep it together and find out the culprit before they... he hesitated to accept the truth. ...before they kill someone else.
With slight effort, Sasaki psyched himself up and took a step inside the room. "Huh...?" Sasaki stopped as he noticed something under his feet. "What the- Ryuu!" he crouched over the unconscious cook and gave him a few light pats on his cheeks: "Come on, man, wake up!" At that moment, Sasaki noticed a very strange white rug suddenly standing from the ground... only to realise that it was Rin. "Indeed, I don't recall seeing her either...But in any case, that is not important. Monokuma or not, we still have to find out who killed her before the class trial begins... or we'll end up keeping her company soon."

@Neobullseye @Karyra @Solemn Jester @ToAnyoneWhoItMayConcern

Last edited:
Sal had obviously been mistaken when he assumed that the others were good for anything besides making a mess. The Ryuu kid was a good cook, sure. But beyond that he was gutless. Kid fainted the moment he saw the body. Causing Sal to sigh and roll his eyes," wow, I have so much faith dat wit people like you two on the case tha killer won't stand a chance."Sal said sarcastically after watching Rin trip over Ryuu. As for who the Dame is don't you guys read the book things? Sal asked raising his E-book or whatever it was called.

" I tink her name is Mary (place last name here) she's the ultimate actress or some crap. But I seriously doubt this is an act, speaking of which."Sal stopped and counted the people in the room. Leaving out the dead person of course."I believe that tha rules state a investigation will start once three people have discovered the body so... Uhhhh. Should we start investin, or wait of an announcement or what? I ain't got all day ya damn bear! Oh great, now I'm acknowledging his furry fetish."Sal stated glaring around the room as if Monokuma were all around them. Which Sal had no doubt he was in some manner watching them. Otherwise he'd have a hard time keeping them from escaping or he wouldn't know who the killer was. Unless of course he did the killing and decided to pin it on one random student to get things started. To be perfectly honest Sal seriously doubted that would be it, to many issues. Like the person he framed would obviously know he was innocent. He might have an alibi, or some way of showing he was innocent. Besides that something told Sal that framing a student would probably spoil the psychos fun.

@The Tragedy @Neobullseye @Aravhorn @Karyra @Cabob7 (anyone else who enters)

As a third person entered then room of the victim, another announcement from the monochromatic bear sounded "a body has been discovered! look at your PDA for details of the victims death, a class trial will begin later" Upon looking at the PDA, the students would see the details of the murder, it occurred at 10 and the cause of death was blunt head trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.