Danganronpa 2: Second Times the charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Tragedy

Original poster
16 students, all of whom woke up on a beach, the sound of rolling waves close to them. The last thing they could remember? Getting ready to go on a plane to the most prestigious school in the entire world Hope's Peak academy. However, after that everything was blank. They now awoke on some island that even the most proficient Ultimate Adventurer wouldn't know about.
However, a look around showed the island was as advanced as any town of the current era, which made it shocking that no one would be aware of this islands existence, however, even with the modern day facilities there was still lush plant life and trees all around them on this tropical island.
Being so confused, there was hope of answers as in the distance they could see a girl going towards them with... bunny ears? No, not just a headband, bunny ears on head. She got there in time for all of the students to have regained consciousness and be thoroughly confused on where they were and what the hell they were supposed to be doing there.
However, outside of the view of a students, an evil force was planning something, which would lead to turning the tropical tragedy, in a Desbearful Doom. Which would all start with a Upupupu

@GrieveWriter
@Everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Megumi Umon groaned as she sat up, stretching as she realized just where she had woken up. "What the..." Slowly, as she grew less groggy, she noticed that she was sitting on a sandy beach. Her first instinct?

"My hair!!"
Her hands flew up to her hair to make it presentable, shaking our the sand and combing out knots with her fingers. She stood up, brushing sand and whatever else she could off, and got a good look around. Where was she?! From what she remembered of Hope's Peak, it wasn't on a beach, or even near one!

Oh no. Oh God, no! Was this a plane crash?! Did she wind up stranded on a deserted island with no way home?! Already starting to feel panicked, Megumi's first instinct was to search for the plane itself, hopefully finding her luggage or her phone. Maybe this island had a signal?

@The Tragedy @Everyone​

Dirk woke up with his arm around a rock, the factor that actually caused him to wake up was, when influenced by whatever dream he had, he attempted to take a bite out of said rock.
"Ooowwww!" He rolled away as he opened his eyes. "That's not a boulder sized marshmallow..." Dirk trailed off as he noticed the rest of the environment around him. Sand, ocean, palm trees, none of which was particularly familiar to him. "Umm...well then. Guess this is a thing. HELLO!? ANYONE WILLING TO TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I AM!?" He called out, as he began to wander randomly until someone answered his calls.

Little feet pattered across the sand as a girl in a questionably eye-catching maid outfit and bunny ears did her best to reach the group of students, some in the process of awakening and others already taking in the oddity of their situation.

Skidding to a stop, she took a moment to give a sigh of relief before gesturing happily "Looks like you all made it safe and sound!" she said to them with a giggle before pausing and letting a nervous look momentarily grace her features "I'm sorry to say your plane may have probably crashed en route to your school, but don't worry! I rescued you!"

A hand was raised "Yo sweetie," a partially hooded girl lying face down in a heap called out "Not so loud please? Kinda nursing one hell of a hangover here, I'm probably dying or some shit."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I'll make you a remedy later when I can, but for now!" she returned her attention to the others, trying to psych herself up again "You all arrived here intact! I'm so relieved."

She patted her hands together ina cute little clap while taking a moment to passively say "Love~! Love~!"

"My name is Monomi." she said with a bow before turning to look around the island "I was supposed to be chaperoning you all but..."

She trailed off as she looked at the island more, growing more worried as she realized she had no idea where they were. But- but she couldn't let the students worry!

She turned back to them with nervous laughter before gulping loudly and growing a determined look on her face "But don't worry! I'll contact someone for help surely as soon as possible!"

@everyone

"...Guuuuh...Huh?" The sound of the waves filled his ears as he opened his eyes. "Whu...Where am I...?"
With some effort, Sasaki stood up and looked around. I'm...in a beach?
How did he get here? He tried to collect his thoughts.
He was Kenshin Sasaki, a 18 year old student who was taking a plane to assist Hope's Peak academy, as the Super High School Mathematician. And then...?
Did we...crash? But in that case... where is the plane?
Then, he heard someone shouting:
"HELLO!? ANYONE WILLING TO TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I AM!?"
Before he could react to the voice, Sasaki glanced someone in the distance. Was that...
"...A rabbit?"
@GrieveWriter

Last edited:
*Crick*

"Ow." Seth said with dissatisfaction to moving his neck. He looked about noticing he was sprawled out. Making a second attempt to look about with his neck, he saw he was laid up against a rock, but something not as hard was underneath him. He finally sat up rubbing his eye with his left hand, his right arm moving to his side to support himself a bit, but where it landed didn't feel like a rock.

Freezing he began to think to himself.

'Uhhhh. Are rocks supposed to feel soft, and squishy?' he finally noticed something odd about his clothes. His pants were down just enough to reveal his boxers covered in cartoon revolvers, cowboy hats, and horses.

"WHAT THE-?!" he looked at what his hand was pressing on and saw a girls chest was beneath, and not just any part of it either.

He frantically popped onto his feet, and fell backwards a couple steps hitting the sand hard, his pants now halfway down his legs as
he began to profusely blush. He stared as he saw the girls odd position, a camera planted in the sand next to her.

'Shit.'

Reactions: Aravhorn and Daz
"Ow ow ow... what? Where?," Rin muttered, slowly pushing himself up. "Plane? Got into plane. Then... no plane? Where is plane? Now island?," he rambled incoherently as he looked around. Did they have a plane crash? Ooh, he should've known better than to board one of those primitive machines! They refused to use the engine modifications he had suggested, stating that they were 'too dangerous'. Well, not a single one of his creations had ever crashed before, so there! More annoyingly was the fact that they were stuck on an island with no clear way to get off. If the plane was still there, Rin would've likely been able to modify the radio to send out an SOS signal, but the plane wasn't there anymore. Obviously, the only explanation was that the debris was teleported away through the power of SCIENCE! But what feeble mind would think it was a good idea to teleport away the crashed airplane itself, but not the survivors?! The fools... When he got back home, he would go to the airfield and modify every single last one of their so-called aircrafts, whether they accepted it or not! The call of science would not be silenced by something as meaningless as a restraining order!

While Rin was still angrily grumbling to himself, a new person approached the group. A person with... rabbit ears? Before anyone could ask the obvious question of why in the name of Newton she had rabbit ears (even though 'how' was a much more important question, as far as Rin's opinion went), the rabbit-girl introduced herself as Monomi, then ranted something about how their plane 'may have probably' crashed (more like blatantly obviously) and that she was going to call for help. Also, something about love for no apparent reason.

"Hey, rabbit! Where are we anyway?", Rin called out at Monomi when she finished speaking.

Last edited:
Pahn Teece
Credit to GlassTrinity.
[spoili]
dskfWO6.jpg

[/spoili]
@Seth3828

Hearing the sound of something clicking into place and a groan of pain, Pahn began to rouse from her slumber. As she regained consciousness Pahn realised that there was something weighing down on her chest, which she was about shove off until the unknown object suddenly leapt off of its own accord. Thoroughly confused by her situation, Pahn's eyes fluttered open to see a man sprawled out on sand a few feet away from her. After taking a few more moments to process her surroundings, Pahn realised that the man's trousers were down, leaving his boxers perfectly exposed; Pahn immediately snapped awake.

Instinctively reaching for her camera, Pahn quickly snapped a couple of shots of the man's underwear, making sure the angling of the camera wasn't too obvious. With the precious pictures taken, Pahn popped her camera into her jacket pocket, then turned to glare at the man before her. "P-perv! I've got pictures of your face, so you better not try anything else!" Pahn exclaimed, feigning indignation as an excuse for taking the photos- with her pretty face this sort of thing always worked. Pahn was completely ready to go full damsel in distress until she remembered there was a slightly more pressing issue: they were on sand. Surveying her surroundings once again, Pahn registered the fact the pair were on a beach, alongside several other disgruntled teenagers.

"What the... What's going on?"

There in the sand, was a young girl dressed in rather warm clothing for this environment. Sand pressed against her side and face and getting stuck to her soft sweater, and as she started waking up her head instantly felt s if a drill was slowly making its way through her skull.

"Uggghh . . ." She rolled onto her back, the tropic sunlight only making her migraine worsen. This woman, who was now covering her eyes with a single gloved hand, was Emiko Hattori, and there are many things that could describe her state at the moment; Confusion, annoyance, hell even a pinch of panic. But what seemed to fit the bill the most, was curiosity. She tried pushing herself up with her good arm, but the combination of soft sand and a stiff back brace caused her to move akin to a turtle, who has been tossed aside and knocked onto its back, only make the turtles shell flat on the bottom. Emiko rolled back onto her stomach and tried using her legs to help push herself back onto her feet, this works much better, as she gets herself onto her knee's and uses her arm to push herself back up, and finally, she stood.

Now the biggest question she had, was "Where the hell am I?"

"Ah!" the odd rabbit girl turned towards the newest of the awakened students "Please remain calm, students! The plane crashed, b-but I will be getting in touch with help as soon as possible!"

She turned around tosspot other students in various stages of awakening, one wandering around nearby calling for them "Hey! Please stay where the chaperone can see you! Pretty please, even?"

Monomi had to retain control of the situation, worried teens were difficult to keep calm.

"Ugh, dude that party last night must've been goddamn legendary."

She glanced back to see the hooded girl finally pulling herself off the ground, so at least that meant more of her students on their feet.

Yet another boy was awakening, and he was-

"Hey! Hands off your classmates young man! In-Indecent!"

"Ah calm down, babe." the previously downed chick said as she wandered over to the bunny girl and tossed an arm around her "Trust me when I say that some early-morning groping is one of the top six best ways to wake up after a near-death experience."

"What? No!" Monomi Disentangled herself from the hooded girl before turning to the rest of the students "I'm the chaperone of this trip, so I have to take care of you until help comes for us!"

"And that includes keeping perverts away from the maidens here!" she said with stalwart resolution as she looked at them all with stars in her eyes as she let the wind blow through her bunny ears dramatically "This situation couldn't have been anticipated by anyone! But now that we're stuck together we need to trust in one another-eeek!!!"

Her inspiring speech turned into a shrill scream of shock as a pair of hands wrapped around her chest from behind and squeezed

"Chillax lady," the hooded girl said before lazily chuckling "its a beach not a bum-fest. Ain't beaches for losing all sense of morality? Take a load off."

"G-get off of me! I am your -guh!- trusted chaperone!" Monomi called out while struggling in the other woman's grasp

"I for one can't remember a thing, but that might just be the seventeen Xanax tablets talking." The girl continued laughing before stretching her neck and glancing towards the other awakening students "Anyone else remember the trip here? I think I might've been hitting it up in the plane's bathroom, probably missed all the good shit."

@everyone

Huh? How did he get here? Not again... but he could have sworn he was in the kitchen making snacks for the trip. Ryuu didn't usually get lost in the kitchen, if anything it was the one place he knew where everything was and never got lost. No matter the kitchen he could get oriented easily. But... how did he get here? Did he just walk off while daydreaming recipes again? He tried to limit that because this happened too often for his liking.

The sand felt nice and warm, but it was time to get up and start doing things because the voices around him clued him in that maybe he should get moving and see where he'd ended up this time. But... the sand was soft. Maybe he should work on a desert tonight that was soft. Chocolate mousse? Pie? Pie wasn't soft... it had a crust. Marshmallows?

A voice of a teacher yelling got Ryuu to sit upright and see the scene of indecency. The rabbit girl was being groped by some girl. But... Ryuu didn't really want to confront the student to stop the scene either. Ryuu didn't really know her and so maybe he'd let someone else handle it because Ryuu didn't want to fight. But... the rabbit girl was the person in charge and mentioned asking about the plane. She could know why they were all there, after all.

Wait. There had been a plane? Ryuu didn't remember that. He was just making a snack when all of a sudden he was here.

He stood up and moved over to the teacher and student, "uhm, could you maybe not grope her for a moment? She mentioned a plane... and how it crashed. Does that mean... does that mean we're castaways, ma'am?"

@GrieveWriter @everyone

Reactions: Aravhorn and Daz
Dumbfounded, Sasaki kept looking at the scene happening in from of him: A talking rabbit was being groped. By a hodded girl. In the middle of the beach. After the plane crash.
"I must be having a sunstroke... right? Please tell me this is just a sunstroke..."
Suddenly, his attention fell on the guy standing nearby. For some reason, his reply helped Sasaki snap out of it.
"Well, uhh... I guess we are? I mean, we were on a plane before, right?"
@Karyra

Last edited:
"What? Some don't remember?" Monomi said in awe for a moment before flinching as the girl squeezed harder "Enough!"

With all her strength Monomi writhed in the graps until the taller girl got bored and released her, stumbling forward a bit, the bunny-eared girl harrumphed before straightening her clothes and turning to the rest of the students.

"You all were accepted to Hope's Peak remember?" she said loudly "You're all Ultimates, Super High School Level students! The hope of the very world!"

"Take your top off!"

Sighing at that, Monomi soldiered on "We were gathering you all to get you to your new school! Where I was supposed to be your teacher! And we would learn all about caring and loving and-"

"I'd love for that top to come off!"

"But something went wrong! And the plane crashed, luckily I managed to rescue all of you and get you out of there in the midst of the disaster!"

"Ain't nobody gonna rescue that top tho!"

"Ms. Malrrokka! This behavior is not suitable for this environment!" Monomi pouted

"That amount of clothing ain't appropriate for my environment."

A small whine worked its way out of the Bunny girl's mouth "You don't understand how serious this is! You guys are the next generation of hope, and you nearly got wiped out!"

She looked down at that for a moment before shaking her head and turning to the others "But have no fear, I'll be working tirelessly to reach the outside world and get us off this island once and for-!"

Monomi cut her own speech short to dodge out of the way before that Molrrokka chick could grab her again, the hooded girl chuckling as her missed lunge sent her tumbling head over heel into the sand again. As snarky laughter came from her downed form, Monomi shook her head and sighed before looking over the students with worry.

"Can you all just, stay and look after each other for a short moment? Your trusty chaperone has to scout out the area!" With that she darted off to scope out the area.

"Huh," the Malrrokka girl said from her position staring up at the sun "I do remember joining up with Hope's Peak. Guess its only that drug induced plane ride I can't really recall."

Slowly she leaned up and looked to who she guessed were her other classmates "Some of you look familiar and shit so I guess we're classmates or something."

Shrugging she went back to lying in the sand as she put her arms behind her head and enjoyed the view as a large grin spread over her face "In that case, my Name's Tinami Malrrokka, just call me Nami, or Tin, or even Tina if you really fucking want to. Don't really care, they all count."

She reclined luxuriously in the sand stretching her legs and reaching up with a hand to scratch scratch her green-haired head "What about you lot?"

@Everyone

Reactions: Daz
Megumi's shoulders slumped as she heard of the plsne going down. All her clothes...her costumes...her makeup...all of it gone!! And to make things worse, she was stranded with a bunch of hormonal teenagers...some of them appearing to be very perverted, such as this Tina person. Crossing her arms over her own chest so as to keep people away, Megumi trudged back to the group.

"My name is Megumi Umon, Super High School Level Ballerina. At least...that's what I would've been, if we made it to Hope's Peak." She sighed, trying to remember what she had been doing before this. "I think I'd fallen asleep on the plane? I can't remember for sure."

@GrieveWriter

Mado sat up, stretched, and yawned. "No need to shout," she grumbled, still mostly asleep. She reached up to rub her eyes and...that's strange, why was she already wearing her glasses. She took them off to get at her eyes, then put them back on. "Jeez, what sort of wake-up call is this, anyway?" She looked around, to take in her surroundings. She wasn't in her room. She wasn't even indoors. She was on a beach with plenty of other people around her age. "Oh." It was...about as surprised as she was going to get. She stood up, brushed the sand off as best she could, and walked over to join the others.

"So...what happened, anyway," she asked quietly from the edge of the group of students. "I remember getting on the plane, and then nothing. I don't usually sleep that soundly on one." This didn't even look like a school. What sort of madness had happened while she was asleep?

"Oh, I'm Mado Tsukino," she said once she realized people were introducing themselves. "Super High School Level occultist." She yawned, clearly still not quite fully awake. "You can call me whatever you like." She'd just missed all the shenanigans with their chaperone, or she would have more questions.

"Oh, so we crashed, huh?" Dirk sighed, stretching. "Well, might as well get to know each other before we all inevitably go crazy in the middle of the ocean," He smiled widely at his surrounding classmates.
"I'm Dirk, Dirk Stella, Ultimate miner! Seeing as we're all sharing what to call each other, let's see...what were my nicknames again...?" He paused, scratching his chin in thought for a moment. "Oh, right! You can call me Dirk, Dirt, Steel, Pick, things like that basically!"

"She said we were on a plane... so I guess? I mean, I think I'd remember it because I don't think I've had to be on a plane before... but then I tend to forget when I walk places so maybe that happened?" Ryuu suggested to the guy who had just walked up to the scene.

"But I feel like for planes you have to pay attention to gates and stuff... if I'm in a group it's not an issue, but I tend to get lost. Grandpa says that I'd get lost in a circular room. So if no one remembers, then how did we get here? I mean, I remember Hope's Peak and all that, of course. I was going to make snacks for the class..."

Ryuu let the argument continue while he tried to remember what he was making. Was it cookies? Cake? No, he was ok with sweet things but not great. Manjuu? No no, he didn't like dealing with bean paste that late at night. Oh, what was he making? Granola bars? Gyoza?

He was pulled out of his stupor when introductions started. "O-oh sorry about that. I'm trying to remember what I made for the trip. I'm Ryuu Takamoto, Ultimate Chef. You guys can call me just Ryuu though, I tend to get a lot of honorifics at work, so I just don't want to have that happen here too."

@Aravhorn @Yun Lee @everyone

"Names? Hm...just call me Megumi, I suppose." She decided not to mention that one one had ever given her some friendly nickname, mostly since she'd never really had friends for that. Eh, who needed them when you were a famous ballerina? "I'm known as the Mechanical Princess due to these-" she extended one of her robotic legs, "...but it's really not a nickname."

@Karyra @Cabob7 @R-9 Pilot @GrieveWriter

"Yeah, our plane went down girlie." Nami said as she slowly got back to her feet and shrugged "We're castaways now, in a few days we'll be eating each other and banging coconuts out of desperation."

She cracked her knuckles "If all those c-rated western flicks taught me anything its that the short virgin chick's gonna survive on grounds of being the only decent person in the flick. So all you girls who still got hymens better raise your hands so the rest of us can pick danger shields."

Nami gave a little laugh at that before leaning down and scooping up some sand, wind blowing her mini-skirt around a bit before she leaned up and looked over the grains in her gloved palm "Nah I'm just playing, it's all probably gonna turn out sweet. Let's think of this as a vacation, guys! We're on a fucking island! Heheh, 'sides I got this stuff right here!"

Saying that her free hand went to the zipper of her hoodie and pulled it down just enough for her to reach a hand inside and pull out a case "Boom, mixing disk. Somebody bust out some liquor and we can get a rave going until either the madness sits in or help shows up."

@everyone

"Hey, wait! I asked where 'here' is supposed to be!," Rin called out after Monomi while the latter fled. "...And she's gone without telling us anything useful. Great." He shrugged. Maybe he should follow the rabbit-girl to wherever she was planning on going? This place was starting to bore him already; what was he supposed to do on an empty beach? There wouldn't even be any electricity here, let alone any materials. That said, there were a lot of potential 'volunteers' for some experiments... For example, robot-leg girl over there. Those legs... Why did they look so familiar?

"Honestly, I love those legs. They're beautifully crafted, mobile, and strong enough to carry far more than just your weight. It would take a genius of their craft to make those darlings," Rin said as he approached Megumi. "Mind if I take a closer look at them? I'm Rin Kanou, by the way. SHSL Scientist. Some call me mad, but that's just because I'm not as limited as they are," he chuckled. Ethics, schmethics. The greatest scientific discoveries were invariably done by people willing to take risks, and so he too would take risks!

Status
Not open for further replies.