Danganronpa 2: Second Times the charm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chaos and destruction was wonderful but sadly it didn't trigger anything. Hell no one even notices me or acknowledges my existences. This is annoying! Grrrr guess i better head in and make some preparations then call it a night. With mixed emotions James retired to his cabin to get settled in and call it a night. The day had been a quick but hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful. He probably fell asleep last due to staying up to work on his projects but he finally got some sleep in the middle of the night.

END OF DAY? @The Tragedy

With limbs broken and then a blown up toilet, the day came to a close. However, as the break of dawn came the students heard a loud siren coming from the center of the island
@allyallcrazies

Monomi was taken from her sleep by the sound of a siren, her eyes opening as she quickly tried taking in the surrounding area. She didn't recognize where she was, had she... passed out? Where were her students? Were they okay? Hadn't there been an explosion?!?

"Hey there sweetness."

That voice shook the bunny girl from her thoughts as she turned to look behind her, only to see the smiling face of Tinami right behind her.

"Sleep well?" the party girl couldn't help but ask as the cheshhire grin embedded in her face grew once more.

Monomi's scream pierced the heavens, though it was soon followed by a hard smack and the sound of something colliding with the floor before the bunny-eared girl threw open the door to Nami's cottage and stumbled out. Immediately she began looking around to get a sense of where she'd been taken, calming down somewhat once she realized they were just amongst the cottages.

Behind her, Nami stepped out to yawn and greet the daytime, casually massaging a palm print her apparent chaperone had graced the side of her face with. Her left arm was still in Mado's sling, but she still seemed just as animated with only one.

This was not lost on Monomi, whose irritation turned to worry when she remembered who was most effected by yesterday's explosion.

"Ms. Malrrokka, your arm!" Monomi gasped as she stood "Oh! I'm so sorry! I forgot that you were in recovery and- and I-!"

"Calm your tits, babe." Nami waved it off "I've taken on dance equipment that can hit harder than you, I'm all good. Still wonderin' about that siren though."

That gave Monomi pause, despite her worry over the Ultimate DJ, the rest of the Ultimates were her concern as well.

"Perhaps whoever sounded that could help us." she mused as she too turned in the direction that the sound had come from.

Drowsy from the long night, James reluctantly got up at the sound of a damn siren. This better be good or I'm blowing up more than a bathroom this time. Fucking assholes, maybe i should shove grenades down their damn throats! Why in the hell is that damn siren going off! God dammit I hate mornings. Annoyed to hell, he got up and took a quick shower and dressed in a plain black t-shirt and jeans not even caring where the clothes came from. He packed his duffle bag and slung the strap over his shoulder as he head out to investigate what set off the damn siren and probably blow it sky high.

This better not be a damn prank or someone will eat C-4 for breakfast i swear! God damn idiots. Suppose to have some time to relax but it's almost like the damn base! Gaaaaahhhh! When i get done with my cold fusion nueclear reactor with reversed sync polarity, im blowing up the moon with it! Assuming i ever get off this damn island and back to my lab. Fuming, he stormed out hus cabin and slammed the door shut. Feet stomping the ground as he ignored his surroundings and made his way to the source of the siren to shut it off.... permanently. He no longer cared at this point if he blew his cover, he was out to destroy the thing that woke him up if it didn't have a damn good explanation for setting off. The Demolitionist was on the edge of a rampage. First everyone ignores him completely for the most part, now some rude bastard was waking people up with a damn siren. James was not amused.

After all the excitement of last night, Ryuu had only barely managed to find his way back to what was supposedly his cottage and fall asleep. He made a few notes about the dinner, the explosion, and a few more of the crazy events of the day.

Everyone is so high energy all the time. I hope I can keep up. I hope I can go home soon, I don't really remember how I got here either. This island is werid, and I'm scared as to why we're here. I'm not sure why, but I feel like something bad is gonna happen...

Ryuu was up early, he didn't want to go out to the hotel restaurant this early, the strange air of suspicion kept him inside. So he was up, stretching and warming up for the day as best he could in his cottage. The diner usually opened early for the sake of the elderly patrons, so Ryuu was always up early for that reason. Of course no one else would be up, so it was better not to wander around that much right now.

Then the siren went off. Ryuu quickly threw on the rest of his clothing and walked outside, more aware than the people walking out currently. It seemed that their teacher, councilor, or whatever Monomi was along with the DJ pervert girl. The scientist guy was there too.

"Uhm, what's going on?"

@Echo @GrieveWriter @AllAboardTheSufferTrain

Pahn Teece
Credit to GlassTrinity.
[spoili]
dskfWO6.jpg

[/spoili]

By some miracle Indulf was willing to go along with Pahn's plan, making an effort to not reveal her position. Ever so slightly Pahn peeked around the sofa, precariously balanced, and was about to take the picture…

BOOM

The explosion blasted Pahn onto her back, almost ripping Pahn's camera from her hands- but she would never let go her baby so easily. It seemed she would have to let go of what had been a shining opportunity, however, since a door had launched itself into the girl Pahn had been aiming for. Even if the party girl had still been in a convenient position for Pahn to take a picture, Pahn at least had some decency, refusing to take advantage of an injured girl. So now Pahn was just stuck behind the sofa until everyone else left- fun.

While waiting for everyone else to leave- which thankfully didn't take long, since nobody wanted to hang around the site of the explosion- Pahn wondered what could've caused the explosion. Perhaps she'd investigate it tomorrow, but for now she needed to sleep. Walking back to the cottages Pahn found the room with her face by it- another mystery to investigate tomorrow- and stepped inside. The oddity of this situation had worn Pahn out, so she was soon asleep.

~

Pahn was awoken by the glorious song of an early morning siren; what was it with this island and strange awakenings? As tempted as Pahn was to immediately make her way towards the source of the siren, where everyone would surely gather providing her with photo opportunities… Pahn just wasn't feeling it. Yesterday she hadn't eaten dinner, or maybe even lunch depending on the time of the supposed plane crash, so Pahn's stomach was growling like a sadistic bear. Needing food, Pahn made her way over to the kitchen, nodding to Ryuu and Tinami as she passed them. Pahn searched the kitchen for some fruit and yogurt, feeling the need for something sweet to make up for the pain of the blaring siren.​

The siren went off, and Dirk shot out of bed like a bullet, jumping and popping his head out the window. "Hey! I'm trying to sleep!" He shouted, then he suddenly was subtly reminded that he had forgotten to grab a snack. "Or, I guess I'm awake now..." he mumbled to himself, getting dressed and heading out in the direction of the siren. "Better have some good food..."
As he walked he pulled his picks off his back, he'd found them near his cottage before going to sleep the previous night, and equipped them exactly where they belonged, strapped to his back in a X. He felt calmer with them close, and twirled one in each hand before putting them back with a smile. "I missed you two yesterday." Dirk muttered quietly to his tools, continuing toward the center of the island.

Figuring that since it wasn't likely that Monomi was going to get them off, Rin had spent a decent amount of time last night in his room drawing building plans for something that could. Not that he had the materials for any of them yet, but hey, that was a problem for another day. Besides, how hard could it possibly be to find a load of titanium, a plutonium core and a proton generator? Nah, that could wait until tomorrow. First, he should be getting some sleep...

The next morning, Rin was woken up by what had to be one of the loudest alarm clocks ever designed. Needless to say, he practically leapt out of his bed. "Who, what, where, why?!," he called out against the empty room. It took a few moments for him to realize exactly where he was and what had woken him up. "...Oh, what is going on now?," Rin muttered. By Newton, what was wrong with this place? First the plane crash without the plane. Then the rabbit chick and her sexual abuser. Then the abandoned-yet-fully-stocked supermarket and this place, which came complete with faceplates with their pictures. And now this? Seriously, couldn't they just have been kidnapped and held ransom for money like normal people? Meh...
Also, why was that siren still going? How was he supposed to get any work on when that thing just kept blaring and blaring?! "Oh, for the love of... ," he muttered as he headed to the exit of his cabin, fully intending to turn that bloody alarm off himself if he had to.

"What is with the infernal racket?" he called out while he left his cabin. "I swear, it's like a bomb scare or something. Can someone turn that damned thing off already? I can't even hear myself think properly!" Very much ticked off, the SHSL Scientist followed the group to the center of the island, to the source of the noise -- even if only so that he could make sure the siren wouldn't keep blaring for the entire day.

Last edited:
The explosion had caught Megumi by surprise, but she refused to let it freak her out...though as she went to her room, she did keep a wary eye out for possible landmines. Setting up her closet with her new clothes, she went to sleep, or at least tried to.

Of course, it wasn't much rest at all, since the siren just went off. Megumi tried to cover her ears best she could with her pillow, but it didn't seem to do any good. With an irritated groan, she sat up and looked outside, seeing her classmates all off toward the noise. Nice, just walk towards the loud siren. That doesn't spell danger at all...but Megumi wasn't going to stay by herself over here, and toward the noise she walked, hands over her ears to try and muffle the noise.​

Tinami and the bunny girl looked around as the rest of the students began reacting to the loud siren, some stormed off immediately to find the source while others began voicing their confusion. Others like that green haired Ryuu dude.

"Eh, somebody's getting loud near the center and people getting all up in a pissy cuz of it." the DJ shrugged "Ain't nuttin' new for me."

Monomi looked torn, on one hand she wanted them to receive potential help from whoever was using that siren but on the other, there were still several of them who had split off or remained asleep who she had to protect. And so the internal strife continued as she glanced between the students making for the siren and the rest of the cottages.

Tinami, on the other hand, slinked over to Ryuu and gave him a hard pat on the back with her good hand "Come on BBQ Boy, let's go take looksee at whatever's raising hell over there."

With that she walked past him, gesturing for him to follow, and joined the others on their way to the center.

@Echo @Karyra @Cabob7 @Neobullseye @Yun Lee

As everyone surrounded the statue which the siren seemed to be coming from it suddenly stopped. Then the statue blew up, revealing a hole at the bottom. The sounds of gears turning could be heard as a man, adorned in a black and white hoodie who's hair followed the same pattern and a mask covered half his face stood on a slowly rising platforms. "Welcome Ultimates!.... Monomi... to Jabberwock Island, i am Monokuma, you've all come to this island for a very important reason, no it wasn't by chance your plane blew up, nor was it chance you washed up on these shores, it was for a very important reason, to kill each other! That's right you've all been dragged to this island to kill each other. Now i know what you all may be thinking, that's ridiculous, there's no way this Lunatic bear can keep us here, well to that i say" He picked up a stone and threw it at Monomi's head "thoughts like that will lead you to death in this game"
Monokuma picked up a bag that had sat beside him and threw it out "I was nice enough to get you teenagers some technology but don't expect to be texting on them, you'll see a list of rules that ill expect you all to follow or your classmates may not need to be the only thing you need to worry about killing you UPUPUPU"
A list of rules was the first thing that showed up on the PDA "If any of you break those rules ill punish accordingly quite a desbearing situation for you Ultimates"
He paused for a second after turning to them "One more thing, if you're thinking about trying to escape..." He kicked a rock out to the ocean and they saw a rocket launch at it, destroying the rock before it got 2 miles from the island
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 1: Extreme violence is prohibited on this island. Please live peaceful and relaxing lives with your fellow students.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 2: Be considerate of each other and work together to obtain Hope Fragments.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 3: Littering is not allowed. Let us coexist with this island's bountiful nature in "mutual prosperity".[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 4: The lead teacher cannot directly interfere with the students. An exception to this rule is made if any student violates a rule.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 5: Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 6: If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 7: If the blackened is not exposed, the remaining students will be executed.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 8: As a reward, the surviving blackened will be forgiven of their crime and allowed to leave the island. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 9: The Body Discovery Announcement will play as soon as three or more people discover a body for the first time.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 10: Destroying any property on this island without permission is expressly prohibited. This includes the surveillance cameras and monitors.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]Rule 11: You are free to investigate this island at your own discretion. Your actions in this regard are not limited.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ff0000]LAST RULE: Additional school trip rules may be added at the headmaster's discretion.[/bcolor]

Last edited by a moderator:
As the afternoon slowly turned into night, Sasaki decided to set aside the explosion for another ocassion and went to the restaurant for a snack. After that's been said and done, he headed to his cottage to get some sleep.

The room was much cozier than Sasaki anticipated. So much so, that it even had an entire shelf filled to the brim with books about novel mathematical theorems and discoveries, and a desk equipped with anything a devoted mathematician might need: pens, stacks of blank paper, a complete set of atomically precise drafting equipment, and even a programmable calculator with a decimal precision ranging in the millions of digits, which Sasaki didn't know even existed. Mesmerized by all the equipment, Sasaki knew he just had to try it out; he wasn't going anywhere tomorrow, so sleep could wait. He scanned through the different books and played around with the tools, and soon enough he quickly lost track of time.

...Damn, whoever bought this must've been extremely rich! There's no way in hell I could ever afford all this marvellous equipment with a couple million bucks. But... why? Why would someone buy all of this and put us on a fully-outfitted island in the middle of nowhere? This couldn't be a work of a single person; only a huge corporation could ever afford expenses of this proportions... Hmm...Maybe it's Hope's Peak? No, it doesn't make sense. Then...

Before he could finish his thought process, a very loud noise came from the outside. "What the hell...?" It sounded almost like... a siren? Sasaki stood from his chair and walked outside. Some of the other students were already outside, most likely awakened by the sudden noise in the middle of the night. One of them, who Sasaki recognised as Ryuu, asked: "Uhm, what's going on?"

"...Well, I guess there's only one way to find out." Sasaki said as he walked in the direction of the sound with the others.

[To be continued...]

Last edited:
The blaring alarm tore Mado out of her restful sleep, and had her groggily dressed within minutes, despite the blaring urgency of whatever was sounding its summons across the island. Rather than look for breakfast, she staggered, zombie-like, out of her cabin. Anyone nearby would be greeted with a mumbled "'Morning," before she was on her way to slowly rejoin the land of the living and track down the source of the awful noise.

She was, of course, present for the arrival of Mr. Monokuma. His arrival and explanations left her wide-eyed in surprise, though no more...outspoken than usual. "So," she asked, after reading the list of rules, "We're supposed to get away with murder if we want to leave, is that it?"

Salvatore Quattrocchi Corvi
Upon entering the hotel lobby Sal was meet with a rather inappropriate sight. A guy seemed to be checking out a girl who was bent over, showing off her rear. Sal blushed, and turned his head away. Doing what any gentleman would do, because as angry as Sal could get he was still a gentleman. It was all a part of the business after all, manners and what not. It was at this time that Sal noticed a guy exit what he assumed to be the restroom. He thought nothing of it at the time, but not long after that there was an explosion. Causing the entire building to shake, and Sal to fall on the perverted painter, causing him to panic as they were way to close for comfort. Sal quickly calmed down, thinking this wasn't the time for him so be losing it. He also decided to keep his suspicions about who caused the explosion to himself, for now at least. He was tired, so be decided to go find a few "necessities" at the market, then call it a night.

Sal was content with the cottages, sure they weren't his usual comfy quarters at home. But they do for now, and honestly it was better than sleeping on sand. He had taken a sleeping cap, as well as a black night gown, and slippers. After all comfort was very important for a good night's rest. Sal was comfy, and cozy, happily sleeping the days troubles away. Hoping some memory of the crash would return to him in his dreams. So you can imagine how irriated he was when a siren went off. Groggy, and annoyed Sal sat up, letting out a exasperated, and slightly curious hum, as he started off to the source of the noise. He stood up, slipping his new slippers on, and picking up a bat he had come by I'm the market, as well as a pair of night vision goggles. He slipped them on figuring it was still to dark to see clearly, then smacking the bat gently on his palm went to search for the noise. Once he found the others all standing around a statue. Sal frowned, glaring with bags under his eyes at the statue, his jaw exstended from how badly he was frowning."Alright, time for beddy by mista sirien!" Sal said preparing to take the bat, as well as all his frustration out on it. Unfortunately at that moment another freaky kid appeared, seemingly dressed like a bear. Sal sighed and rubbed his eyes sluggishly to make sure he wasn't seeing shit. He rested the back of the bat on his shoulder, and listened to the bears words, before checking out the so called "rules." Sal walked up to Monokuma seeming less angry and more just worn out," look pal, if this is about money i can pay ya off. If it's not about money well then yer wastin ya time. Most of the smucks don't seem like they could do more than hurt themselves. So how about you let us go? Because I'm really not in the mood for games."Sal demanded his jaw, and hand slightly clenching. A sign of his rising anger, as he had enough of this, and wasn't going play around for some pyscho kid who thought he was a fucking mono colored bear.

@The Tragedy @others

• Love
Reactions: Cabob7
"Talking bear dude, cool." Tinami gave a single chuckle at that before checking out her own PDA, tapping through it thoroughly despite having to use it with one hand "So can we like, just head wherever then? There's like four other islands connected to this one if the PDA says anything. Kinda big for just us but I can rave with a crowd this size."

"You won't have to!"

Nami glanced back as a figure rushed past her and the rest of the students, eventually standing between all of them and the masked boy.

"This is insanity! You won't be conducting any of that with my students, Mister!" Monomi shouted as she raised her arms protectively and tried her hardest to glare down their masked maniac "They're supposed to be educating themselves on better ways to use their talents to bring hope to the world, not needlessly hurt each other for your entertainment like caged roosters!"

"I got twenty on the first victim being a dude!" Nami called out whilst looking over her PDA

Monomi gritted her teeth and glanced back "Ms. Malrrokka, don't encourage this behavior! This baddie kidnapped you!"

"So? Not three months ago my roadies and I had to sneak outta War-torn Africa after a specific midnight rave went a little too far. This ain't much new to me."

"But-!"

"Besides, ain't there a psychological condition about humor in a time of crisis?" The DJ rolled her eyes "I just figured it'D be a necessity considering the whole kill each other thing bein' thrown around and all."

"Nobody will be killing each other!" Monomi steeled herself as she turned back to Monokuma and stood straight "Can't you look into your heart and see that what you're doing is wrong, Mister bad man?!?"

@The Tragedy @Others

"Of course," Rin muttered. "The tarnated thing stops just when we get close to it. Well, I'm going back to building us a way out of here," he stated as he turned around. He was just about to walk away when the statue suddenly exploded for no apparent cause.
"Oh, come on! Would you stop with the loudness! ," Rin exclaimed, turning around once more... then fell silent as he saw the new character pretty much rising out of the ground. Another person with animal parts? What kind of freaksh- ...Wait a minute. Tropical island... plane crash... people with animal parts.... Abandoned yet fully stocked supermarket, and a hotel with our faces on it... Oh, god, is this Dr. Moreau's Island?! ...Well, not the real one, of course, but some kind of ripoff of it. The more important question is, why were we taken here? Are we gonna be salvaged for human parts, or will the doctor in question try to turn us into animals too? Neither of which is really good, really. Aw, man, why me? I should be the scientist, not the subject of study!

Due to Rin being lost in thought, he missed most of Monokuma's rant answering him this exact question. Said train of thought was rudely derailed by yet another explosion a good distance away from the island. "GAH! Oh, for the love of... Are you kidding me?! I am trying to think here!," he shouted at Monokuma. Note to self: Make sure the escape robot has a missile defense system built in. A second or two later, he noticed the PDA in front of his feet. Picking it up and turning it on caused it to spawn a whole bunch of rules, the vast majority of which seemed to revolve around one thing only. Wait,a murder game? That's it? Boring... And here I thought I was going to meet another scientist who wouldn't let himself be held back by the notions of others. Instead, it's just another Jigsaw wannabe? Talk about disappointing. ...Unless, of course, this is part of the experiment. Like, say, to extract the beast from the human or something. Yeah, that made sense. The next question was, who would be the first to show his true nature...

Pahn Teece
Credit to GlassTrinity.
[spoili]
dskfWO6.jpg

[/spoili]

Pahn regretted having breakfast before finding the source of the siren, her insides wanting to come out hearing such repulsive words. They were supposed to kill each other? Sure, Pahn had met some twisted people, but nobody so depraved that they'd kidnap an entire class of students just to make them murder one another. This was just… Pahn didn't even know how to begin describing this situation. Stood frozen there shocked, Pahn waited for something to break her out of her stupor.​

For some reason, it didn't surprise Sasaki when the man dressed in a bear-suit said that they would have to kill each other to escape. Whether it was due to the lack of sleep, the man's stupid-looking suit, or the fact that things were going downhill ever since they ended up on this island, he wasn't sure. In fact, Sasaki almost expected something like this would happen once they reached the sound's origin. However, that didn't make him any less concerned about their current situation; despite this, Sasaki still managed to look as unfazed as ever.
After taking the PDA from the ground and reading the rules, he yawned: "...So, a killing game, huh?" Despite feeling sluggish as hell, Sasaki still had questions in his mind. He stretched his arms before asking: "What I don't understand is why we should listen to you. I mean, we are 16 people against one, so what stops us from restraining you and force to get us out of here? That was the first question." He paused " Second, what is the purpose of all this "Killing Game"? Third, how did we get to this island? And fourth, your suit looks ridiculous." He paused again and shrugged: " That wasn't a question, I was just pointing it out." apparently, the lack of sleep turned off Sasaki's filter of what he should and should not say.

• Love
Reactions: Solemn Jester
The last thing Megumi wanted to see was another person (?) like Monomi, especially since this one seemed even more annoying, what with that siren and everything. But then he started talkimg about...killing each other? No way...that was a joke, right? It was totally a prank! But when that rock got destroyed...the ballerina had the sinking feeling that he wasn't just all talk.

Megumi gulped, feeling her legs shaking. If they weren't made of metal, they would've caved by now. "There's no reason for us to kill each other..." She spoke, but she really couldn't believe the words she said, herself. The kinds of people here, her classmates, were unusual, eccentric. But not her. She was normal, she would never kill!

...right?​

It took the bear-person's words a minute to sink in, then Dirk just looked more confused. "Killing? Class trail? I've never showed up to a class in my life." Dirk shook his head, then heard Sasaki mention something about grouping up against the new person.
"Yea! What Sasaki said, we have at least..." Dirk stopped and counted out people around him then looked confused for a second. "We have at least three people to your one." He said, giving up on counting, drawing his picks as if they were swords. "You may not be a rock but I think my picks wouldn't mind." Holding his picks aloft in front of him, he fell into a stance, ready to fight if need be.
Killing each other? Dirk's (albeit slow) mind was working through everything that was going on in his own way. Looking around at the collective response to the crazy bearman's claims made Dirk believe no one would attempt to kill here.

Status
Not open for further replies.