dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The she wolf says then go ahead and kill me! Alexander says yes the darkness disappears and he says I'm alright now.

Nasir didn't really seem to wait for another invite from the wolf he let his hand become encased by the stone then moved his hand as though it was a claw of a dragon's. Stabbing throw her then when he removed his hand the rock fell and he took flight to go and find Alexandra. He headed for town feeling she might had ran there first in the air he almost fell obviously not use to being the one to fly but he quickly recovered and wen on his way.

Ratha hugged Alexander. "Good" She replied when he said he was alright. "I don't think Nasir is though" She whispered as she heard wings flap in the air.

alexandra lay on a bed of wood that was ablaze her skin showing the swirls her powers once put on her. she says i dont care if i die now i have no one left the world hates me. she closed her eyes and disappeared.

Nasir landed as soon as he saw Alexandra ignoring the fact he didn't know how to lose the dragon wings. He had happened to hear every word. "You may think that but not everyone hates you" He replied. "I don't hate you you may me but I care about you" He explained once more tears seeming to be on his face somehow it seemed to not need to worry about the dragon's tear probable because he was mainly elf. He looked around trying to find a way to put out the fire it hurt him seeing her like this.

she says you lied to me your with that women! why didnt you tell me you loved someone else her emotions got the best of her she curled in a ball and she cryed hard her whole body shaking. alexander says sister is not well.

Nasir felt his face grow cold as the tears slowly fell down his face. "I was fighting the spell she tried to cast on me the whole time. I do love you not her. I killed her." He replied. "I knew her as a kid because of Lyth but that doesn't mean anything. I hated her even then." He replied. "But I could never hate you." He stated he moved closer to her not caring who was around them.

Ratha gave a nod. "Neither is Nasir." She replied and looked to the ground. "In more ways than one..." She added then sighed. She could feel his amuna it was still changing at a rapid pace. She knew it was because of whatever emotion he was feeling must be affecting him badly.

alexander says he is a dragon? alexandra says nasir? she sits up and hugs him then goes limp the spirals fading as her powers drained into the fire because its a cursed fire.

Ratha shrugged. "His mother once said something about him being barely part dragon and that it could awaken. I wasn't sure till I came back that it was him though." She answered. "But I fear he has already gone against what he keep warning me of." She added. "He's amuna is tinted..." She explained.

Nasir caught her. "Yes" He replied but was confused on what was happening to her. "Alexandra are you gonna be alright?" He asked sounding worried. He didn't understand what the fire had done.

alexandra pushes him away from the fire saying careful it will drain you alexander says how can we help him? alexandra yells run nasir while you can!

Nasir backed up when Alexandra pushed him he was a bit confused. "But I'm not gonna leave here without you" He replied.

Ratha shrugged. "I don't know on fixing his tinted amuna." She answered then looked at her feet. "I haven't figured it out since he helped me the first time. I do know once you can clam him down he still may not always seem the same. There will be times he will seem like he would turn easier...." She explained. "But I know making sure Alexandra is alright would be a start. He did seem pretty mad about what that girl said and made him do. I still can't remember her name but I do know my mom has something to do with it..." She explained.

alexandra says i cant move at all and you still have your strength go while you can! she said you can fly? alexander says ok lets go now!

"I still won't leave without you. I can carry you." He commented. Then at her question gave a nod. "Sort of I'm not the best at it.... But apparently um.... I think Ratha might understand better than me..." He answered.

Ratha nodded then stood. "Alright are the kids safe?" She asked before getting where the two could go. "And should we fly?" She asked next.

Alexandra say please i need your help nasir please carry me. alexander says yes kids are ok

Nasir nodded and gave a small smile glad she seemed willing to let him carry her. "Alright" He replied then lifted her bribe style it would seem. "Now um I'm not as good as Raziel so we might um have a rough start if you think flying is best." He stated.

Ratha nodded. "Good" She replied and smiled. "Then yeah I'm ready when you are." She explained.

she says yes im ready and its ok dont worry she curled into him and stroked his wings lightly then bites his mating mark giving him her mark again and she slowly began to feed off him.

Nasir gave a nod and lifted up carefully in the air. He was glad that he seemed to have arrived in time. "Okay let's go then" He replied and before moving felt her re-mark him. He gave a smile not minding her also now feeding from him. He stayed a bit low to the ground till he felt confident enough to go higher to get back to the others.

she drank only lightly then fell asleep and said i love you baby. she slept in his arms. alexander says wait they r coming back here.

Nasir smiled. "I love you too" He answered as he held her in his arms. Soon he could see Raziel and Alexander.

Ratha gave a nod. She then looked to try and see them.

alexander said very soon. alexandra smiled in her sleep. alexander says my mate be ready.

Ratha gave a nod. Nasir soon came into view he smiled when he glanced down to Alexandra then carefully went to land. Ratha nodded. "I'm ready." She replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.