dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexander yelled nasir what do you plan to do with my sister. alexandra was shivering her body temp was very low since her fire powers had kept her warm always.

Nasir looked to Alexander as if that was an odd question. "I want to protect and keep her safe of course." He answered. Feeling Alexandra shiver he tried to hold her closer to allow his heat to maybe warm her.

Ratha looked to Alexander. "She's why um the dragon awoken so I think we don't have to worry other than how bad the Dark One may affected him..." She whispered to Alexander.

alexander nods and says she is shivering thats rare did she go through a power drain?

Nasir gave a nod. "I um think so I found her in a fire..." He replied.

Ratha looked seeing Alexandra shiver something she found odd. Hearing Alexander that made since.

alexandra whimpered alittle then shivered more. alexander says does anyone have a heat/fire power that isnt darkness tainted here?

Ratha shook her head. "I'm ice.... Nasir is earth... And well whether he admits it or not both um tainted..." She answered and looked to the floor a moment then looked back up. "Um... Casandra's element is fire....I do believe..." She realized after thinking a moment. She just wasn't sure how that would help them.

Nasir held Alexandra even closer still feeling her shiver he wanted to be able to help somehow. He just stayed quiet hearing Ratha and Alexander think.

alexandra says baby? alexander says will she be ok if she gives alexandra some of her powers my mate?

Ratha thought a moment then gave a nod. "Yes it should be alright." She answered. "I isn't her amuna so yes..." She stated.

Nasir looked to Alexandra. "Yes sweety?" He asked.

alexandra says i love you and im sorry i doubted it. she began to cry as her skin grew colder and colder.

Nasir looked to Alexandra. "It's alright." He replied with a rather quiet voice. "Don't cry your gonna be alright" He added when she began to get tears in her eyes.

alexandras eyes closed and glowing tears felll from her eyes and one last one was bright red. she grew ice cold in nasirs arms. her skin deathly pale.

Last edited:
Ratha had gotten Casandra to maybe try and help. When she returned her eyes fell on a red tear slowly falling from Alexandra's face. "Um Nasir I would um catch that if I were you...." She said not sure how to really explain she just new herself couldn't hold it but Nasir probable could she still saw him more as and elf so all should work out in her mind. But she knew they just had to try.

Nasir felt his own face become wet for seeing Alexandra cry had made him start to lightly. He continued to hold her close then his eyes looked a the bright red tear. Hearing Ratha he moved his one free hand letting his hand rub over the side of Alexandra's check then his thumb he placed it just below the teat to see if he could catch it. He wasn't sure his sister's meaning but when it stayed still he looked to her seeing Casandra as well as Alexander. "What do you mean by catching it Raziel?" He asked his voice sounding a bit weak as if he didn't really feel like speaking unsure what he could do.

Ratha sighed. "A fire tear..." She commented. "And by the looks of things in Gwanin's name your defiantly more elf than dragon." She explained. Nasir seemed to stare at her with a confused look. Ratha then took a breath it seemed she even took a step back. "If you can keep it from the ground we still might have a chance..." She explained. "And away from um me..." She added.

the tear stayed in nasirs hand cassandra says daddy mommy what should i do? alexander cuts a smaall very tiny cut in cassandras palm and says go put that over your aunties mouth.

Ratha looked to Casandra then to Alexander hearing him she gave a nod. "Listen to your dad. Everything will be okay alright?" She stated then she looked to Nasir who seemed to be worried as he help the tear.

Cassandra nodded and did as her dad asked going over to her Aunt and uncle.

Nasir was quiet he looked to Ratha and Alexander. "Um what do I do now?" He asked confused.

Ratha looked at him. "You'll know when to give her back the amuna." She answered.

Nasir sighed hatting when Ratha seemed to suddenly shift to speaking dragon riddles.

Alexander said cut your palm with your nail and put it over her mouth.

Cassandra nodded and used her nail to lightly cut the palm of her hand.​

alexandra smelled it and began to feed off cassandras palm slowly her eyes opening dead looking.

Ratha naturally her eyes seemed to pull away from the tear to look at Casandra she wasn't worried just her attention to her child naturally felt more important to her.

Nasir seeing Alexandra open her eyes was quiet glad to see she seemed sort of okay. He felt perhaps now he might should try but at the same time by how Ratha had said she couldn't touch it wondered if he would need to make sure to not let it fall to Cassandra. So he waited a moment thinking how he might do so. He then finally moved his hand a bit closer to Alexandra he looked to Ratha as if for advice but she seemed to focused on something else. Taking a breath he waited till it seemed Casandra was to move feeling the tear was meant to be perhaps breathed in or drank he wasn't sure but figured it may even be something as Ratha said that came naturally.

alexandra looked at the tear and reached for it leaving cassandra wide open and healed the wound alexandras fangs appeared and she bit his hand drinking in the tear and wolf blood and her features began to show.

Cassandra stepped back and soon felt Ratha's hand on her back. "See all will be okay" She stated.

Nasir kind of wasn't expecting Alexandra's reaction and seemed to give a slight jump but calmed. He watched the tear and hearing Raziel gave a nod. "You okay?" He asked as Alexandra's features seemed to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.