dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexander left the kids in the barrier then charged the wolf and tackled him and growled and killed the wolf. the wolf whimpered out nasir before dying. Alexandra squirmed on the ground her neck bleeding even worse now and she closed her eyes knowing she wouldn't breath again.

Ratha after seeing Alexander kill the wolf she quickly shifted out of her dragon form landing right at Alexandra. "Hold on" She commented seeing the blood she bit her lower lip thinking as fast as she could. She tore her shirt a bit and tried to slow the bleeding. "Um guys I need help over here." She called.

Nasir finally moved his eyes had gone wide seeing Alexander kill the wolf and hear his name he sighed then ran toward his sister at her call for help.

Alexandra's skin began to get paler. she was getting worse and worse by the second. alexander says you gotta give her blood my mate she has your blood type and it will be the easiest.

Ratha nodded. "Alright by me." She replied and looked to Nasir and Alexander then back to Alexandra. "Umm... does she need to feed for it or the um transplant?" She asked her thoughts trying to think what may be quicker or best.

alexander says transplant can you transform and nasir go watch the ki..... he stopped and said im sorry she is gone. he turned got up and walked away.

Ratha was just about to nod then looked down when Alexander had said sorry and walked away. She breathed and soon her eyes seemed to move as if looking for something. "Wait" She called her eyes scanning Alexandra's face near her eyes. She was looking for a indication of Alexandra's dragon essence the fire tear.

Nasir had shifted back speechless.

Alexandra who was laying on the ground running out of the woods and alexander growled and the clone on the ground turned to dust. Alexandra screamed ratha! Sister! she collapsed to her knees and hugged raziel saying your ok is everyone alright? alexander says a cloning magic sister where did you learn that?

Ratha's eyes went wide watching Alexandra seem to vanish. Then she jumped at the hug about to react but soon relaxed hearing Alexandra's voice then Alexander seeming to explain. "Your alright then?" She asked sounding worried still. She was however glad she didn't need to figure out how they would save Alexandra's fire tear if she now had one being she too was now part dragon.

Nasir seeing Alexandra went to join the hug. "Your alive" He stated with a joyful smile. "Good I wouldn't have forgiven myself" He explained.

Alexandra said I cloned myself right after she ripped away my mark and I flew away up she said can I feed please sister? she licked her lips needing it her whole shoulder covered in blood. she says im ok for now it was a really close one and im not feeling good the clone bled out fast like I will.

Ratha gave a nod. "Alright well glad you alright enough we can actually help." She replied then backed from the group enough to shift. "And yes you can feed. I'm glad to help in any way I can." She replied in a hirr.

she said no no no yu don't need to transform my appetite isn't that big this time just a small cut on your palm or something will be fine sister im sorry I hate to ask she looked shyly at ratha. alexander says my mate wait I don't think that is sister something seems off she smells like that other wolf. smell the air my mate nasir you to only you would know since she is your mate. the pink hint was in alexandras eyes but barely.

Ratha stayed in her dragon and sniffed. She looked at the girl then to her brother. "You may be right" She replied then had a different idea. She closed her eyes a moment to look for the amuna she was also use to from Alexandra. Her tail then slashed a bit as if on alert.

Nasir looked to Alexander then to who he believe was Alexandra safe and sound. He gave a nod however and sniffed. He glanced to her eyes and felt he saw something different about them but couldn't seem to pick up on what.

alexander turned wolf and stepped towards the fake Alexandra who backed away scared. she said br.br.br brother what are you doing? she turned wolf and the tips of her fur was pink on her all black fur. alexander says in rathas mind bingo! don't touch her fur or she can control your mind that's what happened to Alexandra nasir touch her neck on the bite mark its a bite from Alexandra fighting and we can locate her.

Ratha gave a nod and took a step back. "I see your right" She hirred then looked to the fake.

Nasir nodded and held out his hand he carefully went and touched the bite mark. "He won't hurt you" Nasir commented trying to make sure that fake or real she wouldn't run off. He too noticed the pink tips of fur but not until he had went to touch the bite mark.

She said be mine nasir baby please she returned to human then she gasped when he touched the mark and a flash vision in his head showed a very bloody alexandra sitting against a tree. alexander says nasir careful of her fur.

Nasir gasped seeing Alexandra then backed away from the fake girl. "She's she's at a tree" He replied not really thinking about the fur. His hand seemed to become a fist as he tried o think where.

Ratha gave a nod. "Careful brother" She stated seeing him back away seeming in shock she looked to Alexander. "Were should we look? And we need to keep an eye on her or Nasir as well it would seem" She commented.

the women dashed at nasir and ran right under his handd so it rubbed against her back fur. she hugged him from behind and said come with me baby you know you want to come with me and mate with me. alexander said my mate you go find alexandra i will watch them hurry. she is at the tree where you and her first met!

Ratha nodded knowing the exact spot she was at when Alexander said it was where the two first met. "Alright be careful. And please don't let Nasir do something stupid" She said and took off for Alexandra. She headed for the tree where she had first seen Alexandra she had met her before Nasir just as she had meet Alexander before her brother.

Nasir moved trying to have the fur miss him but failed and soon seemed to already be feeling the affect. He tried to make himself shake his head but he seemed still. At least for the moment some will power seemed to exist.

the girl kissed his neck then bit his mate mark injecting more mind control in him and starting their mating process. she said please be mine baby alexander was now pinned to the ground by two men. alexandra sat the ground around her soaked in blood.

Nasir for a moment let out a slight scream of pain but quickly quieted as more of the mind control seemed to take affect. He seemed to relax a bit as well now.

Ratha landed seeing Alexandra and the pool of blood she didn't wait t react. She shifted and bent on her knees to see Alexandra. "Sister" She commented and began to see if she was breathing and maybe even awake. "I'm here to help" She explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.