dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexandra opened her eyes alittle she curled into ratha shaking from how much blood she had lost she says sister im scared. am i going to die? ahhhhh nasir no baby no your mark! she said i need to feed sister i need it.

Ratha looked to Alexandra. "I think you'll be alright" She answered then gave a small smile. "I think that's why Alexander said for me to come. And also cause I may be quicker." She answered. "Do you need me to shift to my dragon form?" She asked calmly. She had noticed the comment on Nasir herself feeling worry for her brother. "He's strong I'm sure we can get back to them in time" She added.

she mumbled no transform i dont need that much blood just a cut on your palm. she tryed to smile but felt her mate fading she mumbled he has chosen another mate i understand. she curled into ratha and said just kill me!

Ratha nodded and had made a cut in her hand then listened to Alexandra about her brother. "He's being mind controlled." She replied and sighed. "I'm guessing there was more than who you fought..." She stated and felt bad for Alexandra. "I know my brother won't want to have done anything that may hurt you meantly or physically." She said and moved her hand to Alexandra. "He's not like that" She explained.

she said im scared she then took her palm and began to drink slowly. she felt the pain that nasir was in then the bond shattered. she said sister im scared and i dont feel good. the women says baby? are you with me sweetheart she looked at nasir.

Ratha gave a nod her thought also on her brother. Listened to Alexandra not sure what to say. "I think it's because of losing some blood and well mixed with worry" She replied then placed her free hand on Alexandra's shoulder. She could feel something was wrong with Nasir but wouldn't mention it for she pushed the thought mostly away trying to cheer up Alexandra.

Nasir looked to the woman's eyes. For a moment they would seem to shift to slits then back. "I-I'm with you..." He replied his voice seemed weak.

she said are you sure you dont sound well? she smiles and kisses nasir on the lips and says do you love me sweety? she controls him more. Alexandra drank faster and faster. alexander yelled hey nasir snap out of it ratha is with her nasir!!! the woman looked like thisZoey6.jpg the two men looked like this:man 1.jpg man 3.jpg
Alexander now looked like this:alexander.jpg

Last edited:
Ratha gave a nod. "Yeah I'm fine" She replied. "Just I sensed another dragon and I feel I mistaken them a moment for someone I know" She replied feeling that was the only thing that made sense.

Nasir hearing the girl and then Alexander didn't reply just once more seemed froze. His eyes flickered twice this time.

she nodded and said lets go alexander is in trouble you need to help him he is slipping to a darker side of him. alexander growls lightly saying no one hurts my family. she transforms into her half dragon form and her neck heals fully.

Ratha nodded. She looked to Alexandra. "Let's go" She replied letting her wings lift her in her half form. She was glad to see it seemed Alexandra's neck was healed.

Nasir turned his head to look to Alexander his eyes stayed even longer now to the slits but once more shifted to his usual elfish eyes. He seemed like something was still fighting the spell but it wasn't enough for him to move more or less the two sides seemed at a stand still.

they both flew towards alexander who was struggling a ton alexandra landed near nasir and screamed get away from my husband now!

Ratha landed at Alexander. She glanced at her brother but figured she would worry about the shift in amuna later. She looked back to Alexander.

Nasir saw Alexanda and was quiet a moment. "Alexandra" he managed to gasp a bit when his eyes went to slits then once more back he still hadn't moved partly it would seem as if afraid to get in either of the two's way.

she said woman im speaking to you the woman bites nasir and injects full mind control and says kill the wolfen dragon and her children! kill your ex mate now!!!! alexandra says babe? she transforms into thisalexandra1.jpg
her fire powers reacting to her upset feelings alexanders eyes are closed trying to hide his darkness. alexandras wings turned to look like these she wouldnt fight him but the woman would die!Widescreen-Anime-Girl-Demon-Devil-Wings-Wallpaper.jpg

Ratha turned her head to see her brother she bit her lip able to tell what the problem must be. She just didn't know what advice to tell Alexandra. Perhaps if they killed the women breaking Nasir's mind control would seem possible. She then placed her hand on Alexander. "Are you alright?" She asked seeing how he keep his eyes close.

Nasir couldn't seem to fight it if he was he no longer was winning for now his body took a step forward toward Alexandra his hands remained at the moment t his sides one had became a fist the other seeming to clench and un-clench. His eyes changed once more and he managed to mouth. "I don't want to hurt you" Then they changed back to elf.

she said baby? she was shaking the woman said do it baby kill her your my mate she is not destroy her now! she uses all her magic on nasir. alexandra says her mate her eyes became sad and she fell to her knees saying i see so i dont have a sister anymore and my brother will be living with his mate you can have the kids she turne and walks away crying her powers dulling and fading. she then yelled YOU PROMISED ME NASIR! YOU PROMISED FOREVER WITH ME! MATES FOREVER! She then kept running and ran all the way back to the village where every human saw her ears wings tail all of it. they dragged her off yelling monster. she cryed silently. alexander says my flower?

Ratha hearing Alexandra for a while Ratha was quiet. She wanted to hit her brother upside the head with him not saying anything. She had keep her eyes on Alexander. "Yes?" She asked when he called her she set her head on his shoulder not sure what to do. Part of her wished to cry the other kill the girl who made her sister run away. She also wanted to punch her brother.

Nasir had tears now on his face every word Alexandra spoke seeming to pierce him in the heart. 'But I am yours' His thoughts wanted him to cry out. He had faced mind control magic before always from dragons what made a wolf any different. His thoughts trying to recall what Raziel had said. Did they once no this girl? Was this the one that his step mother once tried forcing him to get to know but he always shuck off with Ratha somewhere else. He couldn't seem t pull the thought to but he did close his eyes. "I...I didn't lie" He managed to whisper his voice sounded in pain. Something now seemed to be trying to poke from his back. He then finally opened his eyes now they seemed to stay as slits. His hand moved forward. "You" He paused thinking. "I think I remember you now" He spoke trying get himself the strength to try and kill this wolf he was fighting all he could of her magic feeling the full effects. His hope had seemed to shrink when seeing Alexandra run crying after the words she had said but he wanted to show her that she was wrong what he had promised was the truth.

Alexandra said I don't care anymore everyone hates me I should just die no one will care. Alexander says babe get these men off me please. He kept his eyes closed still. The woman said of course you remember me you love me and only me. Cameron ran over then his sisters they all hugged nasirs legs and said daddy don't leave us mommy is in trouble! The woman yells u have no mommy she left you to die and I will do it myself! She lunges at the kids.

Ratha nodded and looked at the men she was to concerned of Alexander's safety and Nasir's issue at the time to really seem to notice it seemed. She let her eyes willingly shift for a moment and ice soon seemed to force the men away. Then she hid them from the kids seeing they came into view and let the ice stab the men through their stomachs so they wouldn't live to be trouble later on all that could be heard was one moment of a scream. Then she let her eyes turn back normal and took a deep breath. "Um you can open your eyes now." She commented.

Nasir finally had snapped or seemed to break out of the control enough green wings came from his back. Perhaps he does have a part of dragon just like his mother. He didn't stand still but moved to catch the woman who lunched at the kids. "No I remember you the same reason I won't forget Lyth." He replied and pulled her back to lift her in the air. "I hated both of you" He commented his eyes those of dragon slits which is what was fighting to gain back control.

Cameron mumbles daddy can fly. He opens his wings and so do the girls the wolf says but u love me remember. Thekids land and sit iI side the barrier once again. Alice felt he body get tied to a pile of wood. She was lost in her thoughts to much to notice the fire she then Alexander opens his eyes and darkness surround him and ratha he is cringing in pain.

Nasir gave a nod to Cameron. "Yes yes he can." He replied a bit shocked it sounded himself. He then looked to the woman. "I told you once when we were younger I would never love someone who hated my family or my sister." He replied. "And you may not have shown signs this time with Raizel but you made my real mate. My real love seem to hate me. You made her believe I broke a promise." He replied his eyes seemed to become smaller slits. He didn't realize he too was falling to the darkness. "And now I plan to make you pay and safe Alexandra" He explained. Then he grabbed her hand once more earth seemed to rise beside the two. Nasir didn't seem to know about fire or anyone being tied up his thoughts at that moment were to make the she wolf pay.

Ratha sees the darkness and holds Alexander. She can seem he was in pain. "Are you gonna be okay? Can I help?" She asked she wasn't sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.