dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

Status
Not open for further replies.
cameron smiles saying im so glad

cameron slowly says daddy mommy looks like aunty. alexandra is in a baby dragon form curled up against nasir smiling and purring/hirring in her sleep. her tail wrapped around nasirs waist. the two girls wings surround them as they sleep in nasirs arms.

Nasir looked to Alexandra at Cameron's comment. He nodded, "Yeah I she kind of does." He replied not sure what really to say. He just hoped they wouldn't run into any issues like they had before returning but he felt all would be alright.

cameron says daddy are you ok? you seem mad daddy why are you mad?

Nasir looked at Cameron for a while trying to think what he may had said that sounded as though he was mad. "Cameron I feel fine." He replied and gave a smile. "Not mad maybe more of something I'm just getting use to is all. I mean Ratha does have a history of almost killing me." He replied. "So let's just say I hope not to run into anything similar with anyone even your mother. Ratha once explained after almost biting my arm off everyone is different. And small simple things may end in well near death situations." He replied hoping that may explain if his voice at any point sounded worried or angry. "One good example is never touching your aunt's tail. Or well if your me it results in getting hit or almost blown by ice fire. It seems if your well your uncle it's okay." He said noticing how like Alexandra's tail was wrapped around him Ratha's was Alexander.

alexandra says my nasir and purrs more alexander says little one your aunty explained it to me that the kids of a dragon and mates of a dragon are safe from that pain.

Nasir smiled and stroked Alesandra's tail a moment after hearing Alexander. "That would explain why siblings can't." He replied and gave a light laugh.

Ratha hirred. "Amuna..." She mumbled as if listing to the three. She moved a bit more near Alexander and held those in her arms a bit closer.

alexandra hirred softly then curled further into him wanting him to be closer and closer to her. cameron went over stumbling and petted rathas tail softly and then stroked it. cameron was curious always wanting to know what could happen to him. alexandra slowly awoke and yawned a forked tongue showed along with her dragon like wings her tail thn wrapped itself around nasirs right leg thigh area and she hissed mine at a wolven figure in the woods.

Nasir smiled and continued to stroke Alexandra's tail with one hand the other then held her back being she had came closer to his back. He noticed Cameron move to Ratha and figured it was something to do with what he said. Then he heard Alexandra hiss and looked up seeing a figure a bit in the woods it looked like another wolf.

Ratha felt someone pet her tail it simply seemed to twitch a moment before she realized it was Cameron. But the touch did make her open her eyes they seemed like slits a moment but she was able to turn them normal then looked to Cameron. Her arms still holding those in her arms. "As I said Amuna Cameron I wouldn't hurt you unless I didn't regonize you for one. Nasir is well always an accident and an exception to the case... It's a sibling defense system when I do attack him" She explained it really did seem she was partly awake when Cameron was talking to Nasir. Then she laid her head down but her eyes soon saw the same figure as Alexandra suddenly she moved her tail carefully from Cameron and let it sway in a warning manner. She didn't say anything though for it seemed the wolf was looking more to Alexandra and Nasir.

the wolven figure leaped at alexandra and she tackled it in her full dragon form and continued to hiss and hiss and hiss and her eyes began to turn blacker by the second she was losing control this wolves thoughts were on hurting her kids and her mate and taking her mate from her. her dragon form began to turn black its wings started to turn black first. cameron backed away into ratha saying aunty who the wolfy and where did momma go? i cant see aunty too much darkness im scared! darkness was beginning to form around alexandra as her dragon form began to look more like this.Alexandra dragon.jpg then the wolf threw her off and bit into her neck and drug her off into the woods she yowled and whimper and returned to her human form before the wolf dragged her closer and closer to a cliff but she had no clue of what was coming.

Last edited:
Ratha blinked seeing the fight she was quiet her mind raising it would seem calling on her thoughts of what happens when a dragon seems to change scales. She heard Cameron and sat up from Alexander then made one hand free and placed it on Cameron's back. "Your mother was fighting two enemies." She answered. "One the Dark Dragon who tries often as the old tales say get into the heads of other good dragons... The other..." She paused. "A unfriendly wolf." She explained for before the two vanished was able to pick up on the different auras and the change in Alexandra's amuna for a moment. She then stood. "I'm gonna go help Alexandra um... I don't think you or Nasir could really get there in time." She commented a bad feeling in her stomach at seeing Alexandra begin being dragged by the wolf farther off. She flew toward where the two vanished her own eyes became slits the darkness already slightly seeming to affect her. She breathed and looked seeing the cliff ahead. Ratha then took on her full dragon form which helped her make it even closer. "Stop" She let out a threading roar to the wolf.

Nasir wasn't sure all what was going on just was quiet seeing Alexandra and the wolf fight. His hand became a fist when Alexandra was begging dragged by the wolf just after he thought she won. Then right when he stood his sister made more since he probable would never make it in time running being she had proven flying could be much faster. He looked to Alexander and the kids. "What should I do?" He asked as his sister took off.

alexander said trust your sister your mate was protecting you if you couldnt hear the wolf its thoughts were on killing you and your kids. alexanders eyes became fully black then turned his wolven yellow. alexander said but if you wanna help them turn into your wolf form it moves faster than an elf no offense. she growled and whimpered struggling she felt the ground getting thinner then the wolf turned human and picked her up and threw her to the edge of the cliff and alexandra slid off the edge falling.

Nasir nodded and shifted then looked at the kids. "And the kids?" He asked wanting to help and make sure they were safe.

Ratha had managed to move it seemed just in time for as soon as the wolf shifted and dropped Alexandra she dove and caught Alexandra on her back. "You alright?" She asked in a hirr already working on heading back toward the wolf who just tried to hurt Alexandra. Ratha knew by the action Alexandra had and the difference in auras the wolf must not be planning anything good.

alexander said dont worry bro the kids are safe with me go ahead. keep my mate safe please. the wolf was gone from the cliff heading back to the boys. alexandra held her neck saying yeah i will be ok once this is healed he tore my neck are the kids ok? is nasir alright? she smiled and tryed to stop her bleeding she said i went to attack him then i dont remember anything until i came back to human form. she whimpered blood covering her arm.

Ratha keep her eyes on where she was headed. "For now there all aright." She replied. "And the reason you may not remember is um... The darkness that um well is in all dragons I believe took over a moment you see alright now." She explained and made herself move faster to get back to the others at the mention of the wound. "How bad um is it? Your wound I mean?" She asked not able to really look for she spotted the wolf heading toward the others.

Nasir gave a nod. "Thank you. And I will." He replied then took off in a run as his wolf form.

the wolf tackled nasir who bit at nasirs mate mark trying to pierce it. alexandra whimpered and returned to her dragon form and leaped off rathas's back and flew straight at the wolf tackling her off him. she growled at the wolf that she now knew was a female. she hirred to ratha i wont last long having lost this much blood but i will take this wolf down with me if you can promise to keep my kids and nasir safe please?

Ratha wasn't able to stop Alexandra from getting off her back to save Nasir she saw faintly for a moment the fight between her brother and the female wolf which had attacked him and Alexandra. Hearing her sister in laws words she gave a look in her dragon that seemed to fight a eardg of which she would answer. "I told your son I would help you." She replied. "And yes I can promise to do my best and protect them." She answered then landed between her brother and the female wolf who was once more fighting Alexandra. "But I wish to try and help you live to." She stated her tail had made sure to block any possible path for the she wolf it would seem.

Nasir had fallen and keep moving to try and get a grip on his attacker soon being saved by Alexandra he only got a glimpses of her wound before Ratha completely seemed in his way. Hearing his sister's words and Alexandra he wasn't sure what to say. But he tried to see Alexandra. "Listen to Ratha she's right we need to make sure your safe." He stated but wasn't sure if he could be heard with his sister in the way.

alexandra stopped and looked at nasir and felt her neck get bitten she said i want you and the kids safe first your my mate wolfs only have one mate for life. she screamed as her mating mark got ripped she gasped and fell to her knees and the wolf then charged at alexander and the kids but she ran into a barrier first and flew into a tree from the force of getting thrown back off the barrier. the she wolf got up slowly then charged at ratha saying he will be my mate that other witch is gone now be with me nasir you remember the beautiful love we had back then. her eyes have a pink you she is using a wolfs compulsion instinct on nasir.

Last edited:
Ratha listened to Alexandra not seeming to move fast enough before the wolf on her had bitten Alexandra's neck and ripped her mate mark. Seeing the wolf go for her brother she sighed knowing what she had to do before he moved seeing how he seemed unable to think or move. She moved her tail and wrapped it around Nasir. "Move" She hirred he didn't. She saw the she wolf coming toward her and breathed. Standing up a bit but moved her tail to complete surround her frozen brother who seemed to now be slightly in his own world a trance probable. "Nasir" She hirred this time in a different tone one that some say dragon used to control there victims. "Go to Alexander and the kids now please" The hirr hummed. Now her brother stood hearing it seemed two one he couldn't fully recolonize and his sister. All this she did just in time as the wolf charged then she blew fire that was as cold as ice in the wolf's path.

Nasir didn't know what to reply in time he went to move to help Alexandra but Ratha was still in his way he had managed to see what the she wolf had done. Then he just didn't seem to be able to move her growled at first to stand and try to go help Alexander but saw her get thrown back but then when he went to run at her he did freeze his eyes catching hers looking into them being pink. He tried to pick out a name. "Raziel you don't think?" He asked in a whisper seeming to be in obvious shock. His father had tried to get him to date when him and Ratha were younger but he just wasn't interested and well when Ratha being a dragon slipped out usually had most run away. Hearing his sister tell him to move he managed to take two steeps back but nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.