dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexandra relaxed while feeding her skin tone coming back to her body and she fell asleep while drinking from him.

He smiled now seeing her sleep then looked to Alexander, Ratha and Cassandra. "I think we should head back to the others now." He commented. He also felt a nap would be good.

alexander says she is back now lets just hope the person helping that woman doesnt come back and revive her alexandra cannot face her the mind control through wolves is really bad.

Ratha gave a nod. "Well let's hope not Nasir mentioned my mother which usually means bad news...." She sighed. She thought a moment. "But if she does I'm sure we can think of something a bit quicker next time." She added.

Nasir listened and gave a nod. "Let's just hope she doesn't return I rather not have me or Alexandra go through any of that again." He said.

alexandra whimpered hearing about the wolf her powers showing now as her body went into fight mode.

"It's okay. We took care of it." Nasir whispered to Alexandra when he noticed her seem to try to get ready to fight.

she then relaxed her power going back into her.

Nasir smiled as he began to walk for the others to follow back to the kids.

cameron ran over to cassandra yelling CASSY!!!! he knew she was hurt and said CASSY!!! are you ok? he was extremely worried.

Cassandra looked to Cameron. "I think I'm alright" She replied then glanced to check her hand once more.

cameron looked and the cut began to bleed and licked the wound and healed it. he said there all better.

Cassandra smiled after Cameron fixed her hand. "Thanks" She said.

he says cassy are you sure your ok?

Cassandra nodded. "I think so." She replied. "My hand is the only thing that really hurt." She replied. "Why something seem wrong?" She asked worried now herself.

cameron said no i just worry he was blushing while turned away. Alexander said everyone wolf pups age fast until they turn 13 so in 6 days after birth they are 13 years old. cameron hugged her saying i dont wanna see you hurt cassy.

Cassandra blushed a bit when Cameron did. "Oh..." She replied.

Ratha didn't seem that surprised unlike Nasir she just gave a nod. "Most dragons do till about ten" She commented to explain a bit more to Nasir than anything.

Nasir just shook his head sighing. 'So I should expect a handful quicker than I did for Raziel' He thought then he sat down being he felt a nap may be good with all that happened today.

Alexander said sorry my flower i forgot to mention that part although it seems we already have a protector.

Ratha gave a nod. "It's alright I kind of had a guess thanks to my mom's stories." She replied. "Nasir is the one we need to maybe keep a bit more informed." She added for she noticed her brother seem a bit shocked for a moment. Then she thought about his words on a protector and nodded. "Maybe we do." She replied.

Alexander says but to be her formal protector she would have to mark cameron if she wanted him as her protector. Cameron said ok im sorry i worry to much cassy we should get some sleep. alexandra mumble me sleepy u sleep next to me right?

Ratha nodded and looked to Cassandra. "I see" She replied thinking a moment. "Well if she does that wouldn't surprise me being how they both seem to stick together." She added knowing the two hardly at times seemed separable to her.

Cassandra gave a wave. "No worries Cam" She replied. Then at the thought on sleep she nodded. "That sounds good" She answered.

Nasir smiled. "Of course" He replied to Alexandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.