Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, twist: He only wants to be a serial killer and he's an epic fail at it. Too polite.

Twist's twist: He was hired to give the SC something to be busy with.

You know what, don't count me in the voting. XD

Hmm, to vote for the poll...
I'd like to say C. He should be epic around his students and tells them deep stories rich with inspiring morals about the school, but he himself doesn't have a single idea what he's talking about since he hasn't been principal for very long. For instance, he would tell the students about something that happened in 1984 that caused the whole school to unite, but then the students take a look at the pamphlets and see that the school was built in 1989. Principal then bows his head in shame. Awkward moment ensues.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Nenshou Tamashii

Not to be rude or anything but post your application first please. ^^

And also that was Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou word for word >.>

YES! HUEHUEHUE
I'm going to steal Hidenori's pic if you don't mind. Of course I'll change the character, but I wanna keep the appearance :3

m0jfzfS.png

Grade: Senior
Position: Vice President

Appearance:
16kNRKp.jpg

PERSONALITY
As a Senior, Tatsuo tries his hardest to act like one and tends to act serious and responsible. Whenever the Student Council starts to dawdle around and ignore their duties, he always appears to straighten them out. Some say he's more deserving of the President position than anyone.
Until everyone finds out how much of a hypocrite he is.
In reality, he just doesn't want to do his part of the work. Sure, he wants results, but he wants the others to do it for him. He will always talk about how one should do their duties as being part of the school's 'elite' team of leaders but really, he's just a hardass who shoves the rules and regulations down everyone's throats without following them himself.
He also has a glasses fetish. He just loves girls with glasses because even a little girl would look mature with a pair of glasses on. He decided to join the Student Council because he was promised that Student Council Members almost always have at least one girl who wears glasses. To his dismay, the only person with glasses there was a creepy quiet boy who has a ghost fetish.

SKILLS
  • Leadership and seniority (...not)
  • Making glasses look good on him and others
  • The ability to eat excessively spicy food
  • The ability to accurately guess most girls' panties types by means of outward appearance and personality
  • Intelligence (the only thing he's actually praised for)

BIO
Tatsuo lived in a fairly large house, large enough to accommodate five other children, but his parents only decided to have two, him being the elder brother. He had hoped for his parents to welcome him with a little sister for a sibling, one who he can protect, cherish, and love with all his heart, but ended up having an annoying brat of a little brother. Needless to say, he wants the little shit to be pushed off a cliff to die already, but his parents are preventing him from doing so. He's debating whether he should eliminate his parents too just to finally kill the annoying shit. (These thoughts, of course, are an exaggeration of what he really feels, and he is in no way having murderous intentions.)
So, now that the "little sister fetish" was out of the question, he set off to find a new fetish. Along the way, he started being fascinated with glasses, and started wearing a pair even though he doesn't actually need to. All girls with glasses who he asked out rejected him, and the only option of ever having a chance is to join the Student Council... which also ended in failure.

Relationships: Epic and private (...none.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nenshou Tamashii

Alrightie! Accepted! The rp thread link is in the first post.

So at the moment I have a temporary vice prezzy in the rp, but I'll just have something happen to them so you can come in.

:O I already had him running off to go to Paris. Maybe I'll keep him around for...err Treasurer or something just to screw with Tatsuo.

He can take the empty Disciplinary post with Mikan and discipline them boys with "her charm"! Because yes, Mikan is a shapely one but she's far too...dominant. XD

Alrightie, I'll have him come back in the next episode saying something about his parents interfering with his plans to go to Paris. ^^

o_O Let's not vote A because I feel bad for poor little Karina who was just volunteered to go and flaunt... Haha!!

But then again a perv would be hysterical.

But maybe he should be a senile old guy who is waiting for his girlfriend after school, but she never comes out of the school, (because you know, she doesn't go there!) Haha!

I still think it's really not good to set a bait, like Mikan says. Comedy or no, that's just not right.

I saw this and thinks it sounds awesome! So what sounds better, a Disciplinary member who ALWAYS brings stuff he isnt allowed to. Or a treasurer who spends money on the stupidest things.

Treasurer sounds pretty funny! Hehe. Who knows what he will bring into the school! Wasting money is always a good conversation starter!
Karina and him can team up. "I think the students would love a nice hot spring built into Garden center." and there you have a good waste of money. ;)

I'm funny....

Anyways....

Um, legit question time : Red, do you think you could describe the student Council room. Like does it look like a normal classroom or does it have couches and S coffee maker or anything else? That way we all can picture the room since we will be spending most of our time in there.

@Deshwitat
Awesome, post your appy when you're ready. ^^ And a treasurer would be nice :D

@Lorchenne
Yeah that was a joke ^^ Chill, Lorchenne.

@Alice Falling

D: I always miss something when I make an rp T.T I'll post the entire description on the second post on the first page. :3

Actually it'll be a mini map and description :D

@The Red Tazelwurm -

Haha! Don't worry! I was actually just making my own RP that needed a map like thing and then I thought about this RP and the setting of it then I was just curious as to what the room looked like!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Ohoho great, Tatsuo gets to sit next to the creepy quiet boy with the ghost fetish ಠ_ಠ

Status
Not open for further replies.