Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you wish Nen. I shall be sure to keep an eye out for him though.

You make it sound like a mix between "Hentai" and "Megane"...

...I like it.

Actually. It's hen as in weird. But hentai works, maybe. XD Sorry I wrote them as classmates without your permission.

No worries, all the more reason for Tatsuo to hate her for being a rule-breaking delinquent!

haha! Versus mode! She'll warm up to him someday. But now, it's Hen-gane.

The effects of writing posts while listening to dubstep.
Makes the characters violent. >.>
Oh and sure. Just pray to god that I won't be listening to dubstep when interacting with her o __ o

It'll be more fun that way! XD She secretly liked him back then. O_O Because she found him weird. She likes weird. Hen-gane was supposed to be a compliment.

And I'm guessing this little crush involves the "utterly distracting" part ಠ_ಠ

Name: Toshiro Isokawa

Grade: Senior

Position: Vice-Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee (VCDC)

Appearance:
3wrwo.jpg

Personality: Toshiro is pretty serious about enforcing the rules. He has no problem with everyone having fun so long as they follow the school's guidelines and protocols. Since the Chairman constantly breaks the rules herself to get what she wants, he is forced to constantly remind her of her position and the limitations of her authority. That isn't to say that he gives light punishment to offenders since whenever he catches anyone breaking the rules, they always wish it was the Chairman who caught them in the act and not the Demonic Vice Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee. On his free time, however, he likes playing games and watching anime.

Skills: Disciplining, Self-Defense, CQC (Close Quarters Combat), Cooking, Cleaning, Kendo, Perfect Marksmanship, Negotiations.

Bio:
Being the son of a the head of the Keiheitai Yakuza Faction, Toshiro has always been taught how discipline is important in one's life. He admires his father's goodwill and right conduct in every situation but despises the means the Yakuza uses to get their funds. This inspired him to join the Disciplinary Committee but to his frustration, he found out that the Chairman was a troublemaker.

Relationships: His men constantly follow him as his bodyguards which he also uses as henchmen to enforce the rules. Even if she is a troublemaker, he has a secret crush on the Chairman.

Accepted. ^^

I feel suddenly so overwhelmed. ahahaha

this is turning out to be so awesome! 8D ...but everyone's a senior. :(

Oioi @Accelerator . Mikan doesn't break rules anymore. But yeah, they seem like a match. XD

Still, someone has to keep her in check since she does seem like the type of char to go overboard ^^

That's what Touya does but Toshiro could when they're on patrol. XD

So does the school have a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.