Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Glasses Overlord Tatsuo vs. Holy Yakuza Paladin Toshiro? :o In Kyoto!

I think all the girls should be wearing contacts. And we can have an episode where he steals all their contacts and they all come to school with glasses. Imagine all the cute girls with glasses! ;)

@Lorchenne

I don't know about "feel better". I was going for more of a "Hahaha" sort of thing. If I wanted you to feel better, wouldn't I just say "There there." or "Cheer up shawty." Okay that last one was for a Haha too.

Well it was cartoony or my little pony--I didn't feel you felt THAT committed to me. My little pony is some serious shit to be included in.

Could be Fujimoto...*Strokes beard contemplating before just shrugging.* Then it could be a trio of horndogs. Which ever works for boss lady over there. *Nods to Wurm.*

a ghost episode huh? Maybe Mikan could hold my hand? :P

It is a "hahaha" sort of feel better thing so XD but "cheer up shawty" srly whut. O_O
Yes, My Little Pony is serious business. Not arguing.

Fujimoto makes a pretty cool undercover agent. (Is it clear enough that I love Fujimoto? XD)

And uh, Mikan is kind of abroad now.

@The Red Tazelwurm
Do I get to come in soon? D:

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sick... as... hell...
But I can't stop myself from checking Iwaku...
What's your new character going to be like Lory?

(MAKE A MEGANE DO IT DAMMIT)

Sexy... tary... Well damn...
By Sexy do you mean seductive or like a succubus? Or perhaps kinda like a femdom sort of thing?
'Cuz Tatsuo's totally fine with that O u O

(btw that thing Accel posted was supposed to be posted on another thread. Nothing to see here.)

Sexy as in she's Mikan-shaped but more cheery and friendly and uh. Touchy-feely. She's a hugger.

@Lorchenne

Yesss of course you can come in! :D It'll save Alyss from having to rifle through her paper stack while poking dead/zombie/The Ring girl Karina. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.