Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what Touya does but Toshiro could when they're on patrol. XD

Well me and my friends already self-published a manga and one of the characters there is the Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee so I am quite used to playing the strict rule-enforcer character ^^

Soo, I always like a high school anime type of RP. I am interested in this... Daga~... Are you guys accepting more? And what positions? I mean what are the options here?

Treasurer is still open. Oh and I'll make a temp for the bleach rp after my finals.

Yeah. Planned it that way. And Miku is what Toshiro would constantly nickname her.

Miku is not a Mikan nickname tho... ><; It's not a variation of Mikan at all, but lol that's you.

@Akashi Love your name. XDDDD and I think the Treasurer is open . :) I think. You can recheck the first page or something.

Hey, red, just noticed something. The file cabinet is ACROSS the secretary. > >; like...so far away. And wouldn't it be cuter for plot line if Rineto and Karina be across each other? Wouldn't it be more beneficial if the secretary and historian be beside the file cabinet, or that could be just me. :P

Reactions: Banana-senpai
"Iso-baka", "Hen-gane" Mikan in one class. Scary. XD I made it so she's not liking the nickname because it's far from her own name.

@Akashi you can take either. Totally come on in! :D

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
@Temper Tantrum Glad to know you love it <3.

Yours really unique and.. Interesting.. Yes, interesting.. That is the right word for it xD

Anyhow, I did check the first post and all seemed red to me, unless I missed something? Did I? :)

Reactions: Boss Megu
Well, the last post for disciplinary committee is currently held by a filler character played by @The Red Tazelwurm because I kinda requested for her to keep the character. It's totes fine with me tho if you want to take that post. I'm not sure about the Treasurer.

@Lorchenne ....oh dear. hahaha

It's not a nickname at all. It's a new name! xDDD

@Akashi well, what can I say. I'm a unique kinda girl. ;D Feel free to call me either. I'll respond. :DDDD (Love your name because Fave band has a song called Akashi which they made for the 2012 Olympics.) The treasurer is an open spot. feel free to just throw a character sheet. ;D

HAHAHA FAVE BAND. /points questioningly to the adorkable dancing men in your sig
Also, it's a nickname that way. Like Eyeshield 21's Raimon Taro being called Monta.

Anyway, I checked. Treasurer is open too.

ALSO I want to sketch the council. Hit me up with some physical descriptions.
@The Red Tazelwurm
@Alice Falling
@St O'possum
@Nenshou Tamashii
@Accelerator
@Akashi [when you're in]

I've got the Kisaragi Duo covered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definetly do that.. Just dont throw a tantrum when I do.. XD

Haha, I bet thats been used before.. I am so behind on things D:

So this revolves around the student council and only them? Care to give me a short story to whats been going on so far? If you ladies don't mind :3

Reactions: Boss Megu
"Iso-baka", "Hen-gane" Mikan in one class. Scary. XD I made it so she's not liking the nickname because it's far from her own name.

@Akashi you can take either. Totally come on in! :D

Iso-baka? Oh god they are gonna get along so well XD

that monkey idiot? I don't like monkey's /ignores example and I don't like the name Miku so. adamant not nickname. xDDD

and yep. I did too. :P

Lesse, I don't mind. xDDD Temper Tantrum jokes. ftw~ [Not that I don't know of, then again I only listen a handful of people LOL]

We're investigating an old man seen on campus and so far, there's a clash of characters because everyone's an alpha! :D

So far, The members who have met are:
  • President Mizushima, really fun kimpatsu-iincho
  • Vice President Hidenoshita and his four eyes. And glasses fetish
  • Secretary Kisaragi Touya, cool and composed eidetic genius
  • Historian Umigawa; now you see him, now you don't-he likes Rin
  • Social Chairperson Hale, cute and pretty otaku!
  • Disciplinary Chairperson Kisaragi Mikan, yankii girl in a good girl phase-she used to like Hidenoshita
  • Pending Disciplinary Committee Member Fujimoto: too awesome for one gender
  • Disciplinary Co-Chairperson Isokawa the strict Yakuza heir dude
  • Treasurer Kien, tipsy and weird-may or may not be in that order
And so far, Mikan has been excellently abrasive in demeanor. XD

That about sums it up?
There's an ongoing investigation regarding an old man who's on the prowl nearby the school premises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Accelerator
Status
Not open for further replies.