Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oookayy...So I have to go to the library (yay for walking in the cold! T.T) But when I come back I will make the thread.

And also...I don't mean to rain on your parade but are you going to talk like that in the role play because I'll be honest I did not understand anything. It's an anime based role play but no one needs to speak Japanese. I originally had that as a rule but I thought it was a given that you guys would know that. >.>

And I guess since we know each other to an extent and nobody is buddy buddy iwth my character then, they would be referred to as Mizushima-san, but since my character is all outgoing she'll probably tell you guys to call her Aly or something. ^^

They'll call her President, that's how it is. It's rather informal to call her just Mizushima-san.

And no lol. It's us being OOC apparently. Chill, red.

Okay ^^ Just wanted to make sure. :3

Zetsubou Ame? Awesome reference. xD

Reactions: Boss Megu
Sorry will post now. Busy day yesterday and somewhat today.
fortunaltly this monday is presidents day so no school. Yeaaaah

Reactions: Mundane Monster
It's an american holiday celebrating George Washington.

Oh. Wow. And, hope you don't mind if Mikan calls Alyss Mizuchan? Only sometimes, when she's kidding.

It's totally fine. ^^

Edit: Oh and I'm temporarily bringing in a character to be vice president, but only until we get someone else.

You guys can temporarily bring in other characters to fill in spaces too.

When someone else comes in to fill in a spot we'll just have the temp characters have a terrible yet slightly funny accident knocking them out of commission.

Reactions: Boss Megu
sounds fun.

and yes~ Zetsubou Ame. I couldn't resist. xDDDD Because perfect npc character. LOL

LOL Mie, we have president's day too. But we call it by the dude's name. :OOO hahaha

you guys should greet Mie! :D It's her BDay!

...I seriously am not getting alerts. wtfudge. I mean, I have it under watch. OTL It's happening to all my rps. > A>

Who is Mie? o.O

@Alice Falling
@Lorchenne
@St O'possum
@Temper Tantrum

Okay guys so let us have a vote!

Should the old man be;

A. A pervert

or

B. An innocent old man searching for a lost something (be it a trinket or a pet)

or

C. Suggestion from the lovely players (you guys)

Last edited:
I vote c.
Serial Killer in the guise of A or B. He kills a certain type, and he's handpicked some in our school. I like to complicate things. XD

H-Hey, uhh... I-I saw your ad a-and I'd l-like to take the v-vice president position... i-if you guys d-don't mind...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Lorchenne

Well that's a lovely idea save for the fact that this is a comedy rp not a murder themed rp... I want the rp to stay light and not get heavy all of a sudden. ^^

@Nenshou Tamashii

And cool beans, post your application whenever you're ready. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.