Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really cool and all, Red. But if you're going to use a Japanese setting, using their educational system would be more appropriate don't you think? Even international schools in Japan usually apply that.

Or it could be a school for Japanese kids in America instead? Just a suggestion. :'D

I just edited my post. :/

...does this mean I need to change it again? (That's why I was confused. Japan has only 3 grades for high school, starting from 15/16 - 18. ...so confused)

Yeah for now can we do just as O'Possum suggested? If you all don't mind. ^^

I think it makes sense. I mean we have all seen anime most likely so we know what Japanese schools are like. But we are all Americans, or I think so, so we understand the grading system. So it makes sense for us to go with what we know instead of researching and trying to explain a whole new school grading concept.

In conclusion. Yes we should just sweep it under the carpet! Shh!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
If that bit is agreed upon we will start rping tomorrow and just let people apply for the available roles on the way. :3

Hey guys do you think the characters should already know each other or do you think this should be like the first council meeting ever?

Megu and I are not Americans, it just caught our attention because it's hard to play Japanese in an American-themed Japanese school without knowing it. Anyway, clarifications are received, thank you very much.

I suggest we know each other to an extent. Mikan is a notorious senior and that's pretty hard not to know about. And Iincho is Iincho so we should all know her somehow, right? Council members are voted for so we've all definitely heard of each other.

Besides, that could save time?

...yeah, we're not Americans. But I really appreciate that you cleared that up. :) Makes more sense, haha. So I'll keep the edit-ed age then. :D

So do I. I mean, yeah. Micchi is...crazy. :DDDD (it's true Mie. LOL)

And suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper excited . . . Touya~♥ and Iincho-senpai-san, when do we start? :D

Kisaragi siblings. XD

Iincho-senpai-san, really? Three titles? XDDD

what? It's better than Ms. Alyss Mizushima-Iincho-senpai-san which was what I thought first. LOL

Mizushima-Iincho-senpai-san, isn't Baka-Micchi-nee-sama allowed to ride her bike to school? She is isn't it, because really, it isn't in the school book that it isn't. And *sales talk sales talk sales talk*...desu ne? And it actually does promoted students to be good because Baka-Micchi-nee-san and her bike are... *smiles brightly*...well, it promotes healthy good behavior. And good school behavior equals good school standing. *bright smile* Right?

Lol. I just...LOL. /shoots self

idknow what I just did. OTL

I'll go delete? lol (horribley written wtf)

okay then. LOL

He's a total Pikanchi Double Sho salesman. LOL XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.