D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Info
Gideon Faustus.png
sample-0642610466fcb030ef38a1a88b39707f.jpg

quote 1 doctor.png

(34)

(Male)

SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
"Honey, wouldn't you like to know?"
(Homosexual)

Personal Info

RELATIONSHIPS

Geoff Jones - Friend, constant patient, sometimes lover
Eden - Patient
Dogs Leader - Confidant

LIKES/DISLIKES
Opiates/stimulants
candy/spicy foods
comic books/horror books
surgery/alternative medicine

TALENTS

Master Surgeon

"I'm the best at what I do. Whether you like what I do, though, is debatable..."

Expert Pharmacist
"Baby, you can just call me Doctor Feelgood."

"Seduction"
"If I want you, I will have you. It's probably best if you just give in to the inevitable..."

Expert Manipulator
"I'm a prodigy. When I wasn't cutting people open, I enjoyed picking their brains; not literally of course. Sometimes, the most fun I can have is by tinkering with someone's psyche."

INABILITIES
Can't cook
Can't swim
Can't function under high stress

FEARS
Fear of deep water
Fear of the dark
Extreme fear of injury to his hands

PERSONALITY
- Flirty
- Confident
- Cocky
- Arrogant
- slightly manic
- slightly unstable
- obsessive
- Warm
- Cheerful
- Loyal
- Compulsive Liar

BIO

"Let's see...I was born in a log cabin in the middle of the oz- oh wait, you want the truth, don't you? I was born in a megatropolis that you've probably never heard of, and was deemed a medical prodigy at a young age. By the age of 16, I'd graduated medical school, with a dual-doctorate in general surgery and psychotherapy. By age 24, I'd started my own small clinic, making an amazing career fixing the hearts, bodies, and minds of the people who walked through my doors.

"Unfortunately, with great skill comes great strain, and great instability. I became obsessed with perfecting the bodies of those under my care, often making them go under the knife for inconsequential things, making more serious changes while I was there. By my count, I worked over about 400 people during my time running the Faustus Teaching Clinic, and unnecessarily cut up 380 of them. Of course, you'll never know if I'm actually telling the truth about it, will you?

Shortly after the Dogs formed, I was brought in as a confidant and lead medic for the group. It's often because of me that Geoff doesn't kill the people he's interrogating. Using their connections, and my own usefulness to them, I've been able to set myself up with a rather cozy living here. My cell has been converted into a public clinic, and a rather well stocked one at that. The other gangs are welcome to seek aid, though they have to pay quite the price...

Extra Info

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
20 counts of unapproved surgery
5 counts mutilation
1 count amateur dentistry

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Dogs

POSITION
Medic

ALLIES
Geoff Jones

ENEMIES
None

WEAPONS
- 3 dozen scalpels of various sizes - can be thrown
- Various anesthetics and syringes to inject them

CONTRABAND
- diamond tipped scalpel
- steel-toed boots
- bottle of dilaudid pills
- surgeon's mask

STRENGTHS
Tactical Fighter
My knowledge of anatomy lets me shut you down with minimal effort. And then, I get to charge you to repair you. -giggle-

Fast
When you spend your career doing illegal shit, you get fast at it. My speed is high from years of practice in making my every movement more efficient.

Unorthodox Fighting Style
To protect my hands, I've developed a personal fighting style emphasizing ranged attacks with my scalpels, joint and tendon attacks, and kicks. An opponent who isn't expecting it will be easily taken aback by the style.

WEAKNESSES
Limited Endurance
One cannot excel at everything. I'm fast, but I can't keep up the speed for long. Of course, being asthmatic doesn't help...

Phobic Limitations
My fears of getting my hands injured, as well as my fear of the dark, can be taken advantage of by a smart opponent, and they could easily lead to my downfall.

Pacifistic Nature
I'm a lover, not a fighter, so I'm not exactly amazing when it comes to protecting myself. That's why I have my big bear, Geoff, to protect me.

OTHER
theme song

Astrological sign
Cancer

Main Info
View attachment 94388

View attachment 94387

(34)

(Male)

(Homosexual)

Personal Info

RELATIONSHIPS

Eden - Patient
Dogs Leader - Confidant

LIKES/DISLIKES
Opiates/stimulants
candy/spicy foods
comic books/horror books

TALENTS

Master Surgeon

"I'm the best at what I do. Whether you like what I do, though, is debatable..."

Expert Pharmacist

"Seduction"
"If I want you, I will have you. It's probably best if you just give in to the inevitable..."

Expert Manipulator
"I'm a prodigy. When I wasn't cutting people open, I enjoyed picking their brains; not literally of course. Sometimes, the most fun I can have is by tinkering with someone's psyche."

INABILITIES
Can't cook
Can't swim

FEARS
Fear of deep water
Fear of the dark

PERSONALITY
- Flirty
- Confident
- Cocky
- Arrogant
- slightly manic
- slightly unstable
- obsessive
- Warm
- Cheerful
- Loyal
- Compulsive Liar

BIO

"Let's see...I was born in a log cabin in the middle of the oz- oh wait, you want the truth, don't you? I was born in a megatropolis that you've probably never heard of, and was deemed a medical prodigy at a young age. By the age of 16, I'd graduated medical school, with a dual-doctorate in general surgery and psychotherapy. By age 24, I'd started my own small clinic, making an amazing career fixing the hearts, bodies, and minds of the people who walked through my doors.

"Unfortunately, with great skill comes great strain, and great instability. I became obsessed with perfecting the bodies of those under my care, often making them go under the knife for inconsequential things, making more serious changes while I was there. By my count, I worked over about 400 people during my time running the Faustus Teaching Clinic, and unnecessarily cut up 380 of them. Of course, you'll never know if I'm actually telling the truth about it, will you?

Shortly after the Dogs formed, I was brought in as a confidant and lead medic for the group. It's often because of me that Geoff doesn't kill the people he's interrogating. Using their connections, and my own usefulness to them, I've been able to set myself up with a rather cozy living here. My cell has been converted into a public clinic, and a rather well stocked one at that. The other gangs are welcome to seek aid, though they have to pay quite the price...

Extra Info

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
5 counts mutilation

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Dogs

POSITION
Medic

ALLIES
Geoff Jones

ENEMIES
None

WEAPONS

CONTRABAND
- diamond tipped scalpel
- steel-toed boots
- surgeon's mask

STRENGTHS
Tactical Fighter
My knowledge of anatomy lets me shut you down with minimal effort. And then, I get to charge you to repair you. -giggle-

Fast
When you spend your career doing illegal shit, you get fast at it. My speed is high from years of practice in making my every movement more efficient.

To protect my hands, I've developed a personal fighting style emphasizing ranged attacks with my scalpels, joint and tendon attacks, and kicks. An opponent who isn't expecting it will be easily taken aback by the style.

WEAKNESSES
Limited Endurance
One cannot excel at everything. I'm fast, but I can't keep up the speed for long. Of course, being asthmatic doesn't help...

Phobic Limitations
My fears of getting my hands injured, as well as my fear of the dark, can be taken advantage of by a smart opponent, and they could easily lead to my downfall.

Pacifistic Nature
I'm a lover, not a fighter, so I'm not exactly amazing when it comes to protecting myself. That's why I have my big bear, Geoff, to protect me.

OTHER
theme song

Astrological sign
Cancer
I don't know why but Dimitri is gonna hate him. I am sorry....

embed.php

"I'm a bitch not a snitch, love it."

APPEARANCE
Mainly the third pic down below, blonder hair, 6'3, bubble butt

NAME
Jimmy
A nick name the staff calls him

Ren-baby
By Clarity

"As long as you have a c*ck!"

Mostly gay, but could be convinced with a dominate female

Personal Info

RELATIONSHIPS
"Hole always open to Clarity."
Has a somewhat sexual relationship to Clarity but does have sex with others

PM me!

Working out
Cherry chap stick
Cheetos

DISLIKES
Sour anything
Power bars
Chocolate

TALENTS
Understanding people
Holding his breath under water
Wrestling

INABILITIES
Not very flexable
Easily distracted

FEARS
Being raped
Spiders

PERSONALITY
Renee is a very sweet guy, who tries really hard to make other people happy. He always puts everyone in front of himself to a fault, once he feels connected to you, he is very loyal. He easily becomes attached to people, and will get upset if you say you don't like him. Unless he doesn't like you, which is not very often as he usually finds something to like in everyone.

BIO
Renee had a normal life, his parents are still happily married. In his childhood, he was very quite and while he got along with everyone, he was awkward around girls. It wasn't until middle school that he found out that him not liking girls the way they liked him meant he was gay. He came out as soon as he found out, as he hates lying. His parents accepted him, and so did his friends. He joined the cheer leading squad as a freshman in high school. He never had a shortage of friends, or accepting people in his life. After high school, he took a year off but only made it 4 months into that year before he decided he wanted to be a police officer.

He easily was accepted into the academy, and graduated top of his class. He joined his local police force, and stayed on for four years. On April 5th, his partner, Tony, and him got a call for a domestic disturbance. The male was beating his wife, and as Tony got in the middle of the two, the male shot him. Renee tackled the male and put him in handcuffs before calling in the shot. Later that night, Tony died in the hospital and Renee quite the force. The prison contacted him a few months later, and he took the job. He was given Clarity, and the two bonded instantly, and he helped her get to the second level. Ever since then, he has been her puppy and does what she says. He knows her past, but still, he loved the affection she gives him and is extremely loyal to her.

Extra Info
GUARD/OFFICIAL EDITION

POSITION
Correctional Lieutenant

ASSIGNED PRISONER
Serpent level 3 once one is made

AFFILIATED GANG
Serpent

SUPPLIES

Contraband
Information
Able to move around level 3 person who is part of the gang

TRAINING / FORMER JOB
police

WEAPONS
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES

OTHER
Voice Model: Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette from True Blood
His attitude is a LOT like Lafayette
Zodiac: Cancer

Last edited:
Main Info
View attachment 94388

View attachment 94387

(34)

(Male)

(Homosexual)

Personal Info

RELATIONSHIPS

Eden - Patient
Dogs Leader - Confidant

LIKES/DISLIKES
Opiates/stimulants
candy/spicy foods
comic books/horror books

TALENTS

Master Surgeon

Expert Pharmacist

"Seduction"

Expert Manipulator

INABILITIES
Can't cook
Can't swim

FEARS
Fear of deep water
Fear of the dark

PERSONALITY
- Flirty
- Confident
- Cocky
- Arrogant
- slightly manic
- slightly unstable
- obsessive
- Warm
- Cheerful
- Loyal
- Compulsive Liar

BIO

Extra Info

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
5 counts mutilation

LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Dogs

POSITION
Medic

ALLIES
Geoff Jones

ENEMIES
None

WEAPONS

CONTRABAND
- diamond tipped scalpel
- steel-toed boots
- surgeon's mask

STRENGTHS
Tactical Fighter

Fast

WEAKNESSES
Limited Endurance

Phobic Limitations

Pacifistic Nature

OTHER
theme song

Astrological sign
Cancer
I.. I think Dan is going to like this guy. Dan likes kinky people... xD (and he relates a lot to liars)

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
@мι∂иιgнтєя I updated Victor with a Theme Song and Voice Model.... Still on the search for Dimitri

I.. I think Dan is going to like this guy. Dan likes kinky people... xD (and he relates a lot to liars)
be careful, he might use that interest to get you in his operating room....or just get you hooked on something

be careful, he might use that interest to get you in his operating room....or just get you hooked on something
Oh I don't think Dan will be that stupid, but he'll definitely be giggling about the guy in the corner. Also... Dan's middle name is Gideon... xD (I was giggling about that all morning)

About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

Reactions: Emi
Now my new name
Heaventric mix of Heavenly and Eccentric and Than Charming... represents me lol.

I can't wait to start! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
Done with Renee, who is above, just need a level three serpent to put him with!

I'm almost finished with Mei now, at least. Although... what is the character limit?

I'm almost finished with Mei now, at least. Although... what is the character limit?

The character limit is 3 from the last time it was told. :)

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7000]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

c:\Users\xXxh3artl3ssxXx<[email protected]
c:\Enter password<

Password accepted. Welcome Arc.

atticus_the_fuck_by_sassmaster_dave-d9kifyx.png

c:\APPEARANCE\
"You gonna eat that?"

c:\NAME\
Atticus Mallie Asher
Sex:\ Male

Sexual and romantic orientation:\ Bisexual
Eyes:\ Pale green, almost diluted with white from poor vision
Height:\ 6'1"
Body Type:\ Skinny, lean with pale skin from lack of sunlight
Hair:\ Light brown/blonde
Accessories:\ Wire-rimmed glasses
Sign:\ Libra

C:\Personal Info\

Relationships:\ Open for guard, PM me
Likes:\ Dank memes, Doritos, Japanese schoolgirl uniforms, completely stupid shit, crepes, making people uncomfortable, darkness
Dislikes:\ Overly-nice people, brussel sprouts, country music, people calling him a kid, physical movement from anywhere but his chair
Talents:\ Good with Windows Movie Maker 2.0, many forms of code and computer hacking, making good top ramen, rapping
Inabilities:\ Handling kids, being serious
Fears:\ being fat, being killed, kids
Personality:\ Snarky, sarcastic, pushy and rude. Loves to tease and talk about unwanted subjects, always acts like he has the situation under control. He's also very flirty, but only likes to tease, rarely commit.

Bio:\ Atticus was born with very poor eyesight, he can only see about a foot or two in front of him. Because of this, he spent his time growing up more indoors and on a computer. He didn't like the neighborhood kids, didn't like his parents, didn't like school. he tried to shut it out, and live through the internet.

Come freshman year in high school, Atticus switched to online courses and finished school in two years, making him a smart young man. He always goofed around though, never really doing much with his life. That is until he came across a 4chan forum on internet hackers. The subject always sort of interested him and when he read further, he found out something great; that he could get what he wanted from the comfort of his room.

From that point on, Atticus focused his talents on learning code, hacking small websites and gaining money. It was when he turned seventeen when he did his first major online bank transaction. It went over smoothly, and with this kind of confidence he began to break into more and more peoples bank accounts. He was rolling in money at eighteen, buying things online and changing websites. Only a few months after his birthday did he move out of his parents house and into an apartment. There he bought himself the best components he could to make his own computer, and lives a happy lifestyle. No job, no social interaction except for online, he was living the dream. That is until he got an e-mail from an unknown user by the name of "BrooklynFan323" in his personal inbox. It was a detailed e-letter that asked Atticus to join an international cyber terror group called The Five. This seemed more interesting to him, and he accepted.

At 22, Atticus was breaking into the White Houses personal information database. At 24, he sold nuclear launch codes to Russia. He had crossed a border that he could never come back to. He was a cyber terrorist.

But! Because of such an act, the White House began to do deep searches and The Five were getting nervous. They sold Atticus out to keep themselves anonymous, and the male was almost immediately sent to prison. To keep panic from arising from the public, the launch code situation was keep quiet and the people unaware. They only told the public that he was a cyber terrorist who laundered money. Now here he was: no future, no computer, nothing. Nothing but a plan.

c:\Extra Info
INMATE EDITION

Committed crimes:\ Cyber extortion, cyber warfare, cyber terrorism, hacking, organized crime, cyber heist, money laundering, economic and industrial espionage, white-collar crime, data broker, identity theft
Level:\ 3
Gang:\ N/A
Position:\ N/A
Allies:\ Pm me if interested
Enemies:\ Pm me if interested

Weapons:\ None currently, computer as old
Contraband:\ extra food, manga, lingere(?)
Strengths:\ Manipulation, flirting, sneaking
Weaknesses:\ Physically inferior despite height, he's too skinny to fight, so he usually takes a submissive side, poor eyesight without glasses

c:\ Other
Theme song:\

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Elfie
/slides on in here
eyYYYYY HOPE I CAN INTRUDE! <3

Will we start when most or all positions are filled?

Reactions: Elfie
Status
Not open for further replies.