D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry for being gone a little while. Irl stuff popped up. I'll get to answering everyone in a moment~

gideon-faustus-png.94388
Accepted! Yayy Eden's first determined relationship~

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
My chars will be done tomorrow, been busy xD

Yeah, because she's like the exact opposite in real life lol. Then again, I should probably be happy bout that
ahhh, it's always interesting how different and/or similar characters are from their players. haha why's that?

Yeah most of my chars especially my girls ones are usually mean as fuck or reckless and I am the naive Bambi that everyone wants to take care of, but been playing more chars that are like me lately someways.

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
Yeah most of my chars especially my girls ones are usually mean as fuck or reckless and I am the naive Bambi that everyone wants to take care of, but been playing more chars that are like me lately someways.
Haha, that's interesting. I'm kind of the same way. I'm very polite and I never curse but some reason a lot of my charas turn out as rude pottymouths. xD

Well, we've been married since September, for starters lol
That explains it! lol

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I always thought my characters vary. I only play males and I've never played females. xD A common character type I suppose is the cool, somewhat off-standish guy who may be a little mean. Jimin isn't really like that and nor is Daniel though. <3

*twitch twitch* Starting soon? *twitch twitch* *sips coffee*

Reactions: Elfie
Maybe tomorrow. <3 I hope
YUSHHHH. I want this. I am excited to see how Victor will end up.... and how Dimitri will survives his ladies XD

Reactions: Emi and GALAXY
YUSHHHH. I want this. I am excited to see how Victor will end up.... and how Dimitri will survives his ladies XD
I haven't done an rp involving both males and females in forever so I'm excited! :D

Not sure how I'll introduce my two lovely boys but I'll figure it out. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.