D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CAST LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED!!

You can now easily (I hope) find a character, their player, and a link to their sheet.

I don't know, I just looked at the post and that spot was reserved for me, so I don't really get what happened...

Okay so it seems like somewhere along the way things got mixed up.

@LilGreasyKid and @MiNaGi signed up for the CATS Brains position. Would you two kindly figure out who it will be? The other can be a coordinator as they work together and have similar jobs or something completely different if that's what you'd like.
Minagi claimed that spot in the interest check.... ^^;

@EmiHarned I think My King is going to love your Bad Bitch xD. Which is good, since I think the Leaders should be on good terms, even if the gangs tend to fight xD. @Shayla can't wait to see your girl too.

So the leaders we have are:
King Puss
Baddest Bitch &
When Shayla puts her up lol.
~ Title wise Badass Hellraiser is what I clarify her as while I'm working on her :D

Would it be possible to change to being a Serpent Torturer instead?

I feel like Isis Valentine's unstable, violent nature would be a good fit, not to mention the fact that she hates most human beings.

But I leave it up to the discretion of everyone else. Would that be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.