D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Zaire's history for anyone that wants to read~

WIP ~ Hopefully will finish tomorrow.
123025-500w.jpg

decorative-line-1.png

" I'm the Queen of this Doghouse.. Don't go testing me for I promise this. I have one hell of a mean bite and so does my precious little pack."

NAME
Isolde Dianna Talavarie

Nicknames: Biter ~ Madam Fang ~ Temptress
SEX
Female
SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Bi-Sexual
decorative-line-1.png

tumblr_static_aq1q4bnc6h44s80sg88oooo4c.jpg

RELATIONSHIPS
TALENTS
INABILITIES
FEARS
PERSONALITY
BIO⌋

decorative-line-1.png

Extra Info
INMATE EDITION

⌈COMMITTED CRIME(S)
LEVEL

GANG
Dogs
POSITION
Leader
ALLIES
" My entire little pack and well... Some I'll mention in a bit."
ENEMIES
Work in progress...
WEAPONS
(be creative - keep in mind they won't have guns or swords
you can however list they're former weapon)
CONTRABAND (what they're usually in possession of)
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES⌋

tumblr_m7kt8ak6Lz1qd1a8no1_500.gif

OTHER
theme song | voice model | etc.

Last edited:
@мι∂иιgнтєя You put Pablo out of the bubble it looks like this Pablo(Victor Sanchez) it should look like this (Pablo Victor Sanchez) in the cast list xD

Still openings? I wanna reserve an inmate without affiliation.

I feel like i have to ask ( no idea why) but would you be against my character being the new guy in the prison?

So I think Daniel can guard someone? Idk? xD
He's kind of a busy man, but does the whole guarding a person thing regard to him as well?

I feel like i have to ask ( no idea why) but would you be against my character being the new guy in the prison?
That's totally okay! It'll be a fun dynamic to play out!

He's kind of a busy man, but does the whole guarding a person thing regard to him as well?
If that's what you'd like, then go ahead! I won't stop you. ;3

Alrighty then...

SO WHO WANTS TO BE GUARDED BY MY LITTLE DANIEL AND GET HIS ASS

Reactions: Elfie
I'm going to reserve a pawn for the serpents. ^^

Reactions: Emi
Dustin "Crow" Taylor
"Hear my song, It'll help us get through to tomorrow. Hear my song, It'll help us survive all the pain. Hear my song, It's the one thing I have that has never let me down."
-Songs for a New World
s7wkxCP.jpg

Sex:
Male

Tattoos:
None

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Relationships:
(Pm me)
Daniel - Dustin's assigned guard

-Reading tarot cards and fortunes
-Good conversation
-Outdoors

Dislikes:
-Dishonesty
-Bullies
-Crowded rooms
-Loud Noise

Talents:
-Gifted musician
-Fast

Inabilities:
-Poor fighter
-Functions poorly under stress

Fears:
-Being lost or forgotten by those he cares about

Personality:
Dustin is, for the most part, an old soul. He takes comfort in others and when he gets stressed he likes to read tarot cards. When asked why, he simply says, "With these I can see the light at the end." He loves to read for those who ask, and these cards seem to be his most valuable treasure. He feels deeply, sometimes to a fault, and tries his best (with little results) to not let emotions govern his actions. Dustin's singing voice is the only other thing he really keeps close to his heart, through all the hard times his music was the thing that kept him sane, he has a beautiful voice.

Bio:
Once upon a time, Dustin had everything he could have hoped for. He had family that loved him, a few friends whom he trusted implicitly, and someone to love. The morning after accepting a marriage proposal from his boyfriend Jamie his friends and family gathered together in celebration of the two men and their future together. Dustin ran out for ice and came back to a truly grizzly site.

When he returned to his house there was blood everywhere, soaked into the walls and staining the carpet. Everyone who attended the gathering was dead, with his boyfriend nowhere to be found. They found only a trail of blood and shoe prints that matched Dustin's leading away from the house.

Detectives were, of course, able to place Dustin at the scene of the crime. He didn't have an alibi aside from the brief time he was away to get ice. Everywhere he looked, he was being blamed for the murder of his friends, family, and the disappearance of his fiance. His lawyer, Jessica Parker, did everything she could in order to prove his innocence. But sadly, she was unable to prove with solid evidence that Dustin was not the murderer.

The police assumed Jamie dead, and charged Dustin with several acts of first degree murder and kidnapping. It didn't take long for Dustin to be taken away to Vellichor Prison at a level 3 security level. Jessica swore to find the real killer and spring Dustin as fast as she could, but Dustin couldn't help but feel that they were empty words meant to comfort him. Everything still felt like a terrible nightmare that he couldn't wake up from.

Currently, Dustin's on a Vellichor Prison transport alone with only his thoughts for company.

Committed Crime(s):
-Several accounts of first degree murder
-Kidnapping

Level:

Position:
The prison new guy

Weapons
Dustin has little to no training in weapons or combat, but he is very observant. He is good at finding things out about people that they wouldn't necessarily want to be public knowledge.

Contraband:
Pack of tarot cards

Strengths:
-Observant
-Adaptable
-Good at figuring people out, utilizing tarot cards occasionally

Weaknesses:
-Physically inferior
-Emotional
-Skittish

Last edited by a moderator:
Character's done! Rewrote the bio, but he's done. c: