D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Nighter doesn't come back I'd be willing to boot this back up and manage until he comes back.

To good of an idea to let die before having a chance to start.
Exactly. We were just going to start too. I'd love to start this over again!

Exactly. We were just going to start too. I'd love to start this over again!
Alright than , if he doesn't come back by Tuesday than I will officially be restarting this and will be in need of one to two CO-GM's to assist. So if interested in that please message me!

I do want dedication and commitment to assist. But , as a person RL always comes before here so never feel pushed or stressed to hurry to write or those helping to assist GM never feel like your slacking. If you can't write or assist all I ask for is a reason and not sudden vanishing.

Can't wait to work with you peeps and make some RP Magic. Those still interested leave word here and invite!

Alright than , if he doesn't come back by Tuesday than I will officially be restarting this and will be in need of one to two CO-GM's to assist. So if interested in that please message me!

I do want dedication and commitment to assist. But , as a person RL always comes before here so never feel pushed or stressed to hurry to write or those helping to assist GM never feel like your slacking. If you can't write or assist all I ask for is a reason and not sudden vanishing.

Can't wait to work with you peeps and make some RP Magic. Those still interested leave word here and invite!

Perhaps we should wait until the weekend? Because as of now that's hardly a day xD

I'll bring my baby over to the new one ;)

Reactions: Shayla

I am not sure yet. I have my exams the upcoming two weeks... So I am not sure if I have the time

Beyond glad to know that you all will be coming back with us! ^^

So you guys all should have messages from me about the reboot. Shayla and I have yet to work out some major details, but we plan on keeping the same plot and baseline and it's your decision about your characters (exe: keeping them, making new ones). We were thinking about bringing the rp on a smaller scale, since not even half of the roles were filled, but only by a little bit. ^^

Feel free to let anyone know soon if they might have interest in the rp! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Emi and Gateman
coollogo_com_288043265.png

tumblr_nr7ta1VnXJ1rbk9wko1_500.gif

"Don't bless me Father, for I have sinned."

SEX
Female
SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Aromantic Pansexual

coollogo_com_2880432652.png

bs6.gif

RELATIONSHIPS
Family: Mother, father and two siblings; lost contact.
(PM me if interested)
- Chocolate;
- Tattoos;
- Fighting.
DISLIKES
- Being threatened;
- Being disregarded/underestimated because of her sex;
- Dark places;
- Sour food.
TALENTS
- Kick-boxing and various martial arts;
- Polyglot (English, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian)
- Sarcasm;
- Being able to hold pain for more time than usual.
INABILITIES
- Not being able to hold her patience for more than 10 seconds;
- Getting easily angry to the point of no right conscience;
- Extremely perfectionist.
FEARS
- Dark, quiet places;
- Any religious symbol, or related to it;
- Death

PERSONALITY
Oh, so you wanna talk complicated? Let's do it then. What is there to say about Rebecca? That she is a heartless bitch? A cold-blooded murderer? A hot-headed sarcastic son of a bitch? Honestly, these all describe her quite perfectly. But what about her loyalty, protectiveness? In some way, these two sides only manage to unbalance her personality, what with both of them being used for violence. She doesn't kill without a reason, be it big, or stupid, and when you throw loyalty into this mix, it usually doesn't tend to end well. However, as loyal as she is, if someone she cares for shits on her and her friendship, there'll be blood spilled, and without regrets.

Rebecca is known for getting lost in fits of anger, especially during work. She'll get in such a state where her world will turn black and all she wants is to paint it red, make the darkness go away. Her world will fill with color and sounds and she'll be at peace for a moment, forgetting about everything and everyone. This trance will only be broken when someone stops her, or the noises stop. It usually means that her job is done.

BIO
Rebecca grew up in an extremely religious family, they would always go to church and would always be praying. Her parents punishments were rather rash, which resulted in a certain religion trauma. While a child, the girl started to show issues with anger, with not being able to exactly control it. She'd have sudden fits and would break anything that was standing in front of her, including alive beings. Her parents didn't know what to do, they didn't believe in mental illnesses or anything related, especially anger issues. Their grave mistake was to blame it on the devil, claiming Rebecca to be possessed. There were exorcisms done, blessings, but nothing worked. Finally, the girl, already a teenager lost it. Her anger issues got worse, along with other problems.

At 19 she was hospitalized at an asylum for attacking the Priest who was conducting an exorcism, and stabbing him twenty times with a broken wooden cross. There were other casualties inside the hospital, one worse than the other. Finally, she got separated from the others, living in isolation for the next two years. At 22, she escaped only to never be seen again. At 27, she was found again. They found her on her old church, kneeling down on the floor in front of the Priest, his eyes horrified as he stared at the gasoline on the floor. He tried to tear at his rope but he was old, he had no strength. On her hand, there was a burning match. The cops tried to talk her out of it, but she was too lost in the Father's eyes, his hazel eyes begging. Until a fool shot her on her shoulder, the match fell and Hell came. The cops were able to drag Norling out of the church, but the old man didn't have the same luck. And as the building burned, Rebecca laughed and cried, for Death was coming and He was coming to claim her. His black veil suffocated her, until she woke up to white.
With Norling in hand, the authorities were able to link not only one, but multiples unsolved crimes to the woman, ranking from little robberies to first degree murder. Finally, she was sent to Vellichor, the place where only the worst of the worst stayed.
bs7.gif

tumblr_nw341ufcpw1qbyteuo1_500.gif

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
- First and second degree murder, manslaughter;
- Arson;
- Robbery;
- Torture
LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Serpents

POSITION
Main Brawn

ALLIES
-Laura Feyson, an inmate. Friend with benefits.
(PM me if you're interested)

ENEMIES
No one in special, only those who cross her path.

WEAPONS
Her fists, a small knife and a piece of wood she sharpened.

CONTRABAND
The knife, alcohol and sweets.

STRENGTHS
-Agility;
-Fighting;
-Drunk in adrenaline while fighting.

WEAKNESSES
-Lack of brute force;
-Short tempered;

OTHER
Virgo
Song theme:
bs5.gif

tumblr_nr7ta1VnXJ1rbk9wko2_500.gif

coollogo_com_288043265.png

tumblr_nr7ta1VnXJ1rbk9wko1_500.gif

"Don't bless me Father, for I have sinned."

SEX
Female
SEXUAL & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Aromantic Pansexual

bs6.gif

RELATIONSHIPS
Family: Mother, father and two siblings; lost contact.
(PM me if interested)
- Chocolate;
- Tattoos;
- Fighting.
DISLIKES
- Being threatened;
- Being disregarded/underestimated because of her sex;
- Dark places;
- Sour food.
TALENTS
- Kick-boxing and various martial arts;
- Polyglot (English, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian)
- Sarcasm;
- Being able to hold pain for more time than usual.
INABILITIES
- Not being able to hold her patience for more than 10 seconds;
- Getting easily angry to the point of no right conscience;
- Extremely perfectionist.
FEARS
- Dark, quiet places;
- Any religious symbol, or related to it;
- Death

PERSONALITY
Oh, so you wanna talk complicated? Let's do it then. What is there to say about Rebecca? That she is a heartless bitch? A cold-blooded murderer? A hot-headed sarcastic son of a bitch? Honestly, these all describe her quite perfectly. But what about her loyalty, protectiveness? In some way, these two sides only manage to unbalance her personality, what with both of them being used for violence. She doesn't kill without a reason, be it big, or stupid, and when you throw loyalty into this mix, it usually doesn't tend to end well. However, as loyal as she is, if someone she cares for shits on her and her friendship, there'll be blood spilled, and without regrets.

Rebecca is known for getting lost in fits of anger, especially during work. She'll get in such a state where her world will turn black and all she wants is to paint it red, make the darkness go away. Her world will fill with color and sounds and she'll be at peace for a moment, forgetting about everything and everyone. This trance will only be broken when someone stops her, or the noises stop. It usually means that her job is done.

BIO
Rebecca grew up in an extremely religious family, they would always go to church and would always be praying. Her parents punishments were rather rash, which resulted in a certain religion trauma. While a child, the girl started to show issues with anger, with not being able to exactly control it. She'd have sudden fits and would break anything that was standing in front of her, including alive beings. Her parents didn't know what to do, they didn't believe in mental illnesses or anything related, especially anger issues. Their grave mistake was to blame it on the devil, claiming Rebecca to be possessed. There were exorcisms done, blessings, but nothing worked. Finally, the girl, already a teenager lost it. Her anger issues got worse, along with other problems.

At 19 she was hospitalized at an asylum for attacking the Priest who was conducting an exorcism, and stabbing him twenty times with a broken wooden cross. There were other casualties inside the hospital, one worse than the other. Finally, she got separated from the others, living in isolation for the next two years. At 22, she escaped only to never be seen again. At 27, she was found again. They found her on her old church, kneeling down on the floor in front of the Priest, his eyes horrified as he stared at the gasoline on the floor. He tried to tear at his rope but he was old, he had no strength. On her hand, there was a burning match. The cops tried to talk her out of it, but she was too lost in the Father's eyes, his hazel eyes begging. Until a fool shot her on her shoulder, the match fell and Hell came. The cops were able to drag Norling out of the church, but the old man didn't have the same luck. And as the building burned, Rebecca laughed and cried, for Death was coming and He was coming to claim her. His black veil suffocated her, until she woke up to white.
With Norling in hand, the authorities were able to link not only one, but multiples unsolved crimes to the woman, ranking from little robberies to first degree murder. Finally, she was sent to Vellichor, the place where only the worst of the worst stayed.
bs7.gif

tumblr_nw341ufcpw1qbyteuo1_500.gif

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
- First and second degree murder, manslaughter;
- Arson;
- Robbery;
- Torture
LEVEL [1][2][3]

GANG
The Serpents

POSITION
Main Brawn

ALLIES
-Laura Feyson, an inmate. Friend with benefits.

ENEMIES
No one in special, only those who cross her path.

WEAPONS
Her fists, a small knife and a piece of wood she sharpened.

CONTRABAND
The knife, alcohol and sweets.

STRENGTHS
-Agility;
-Fighting;

WEAKNESSES
-Lack of brute force;
-Short tempered;

OTHER
Virgo
Song theme:
bs5.gif

tumblr_nr7ta1VnXJ1rbk9wko2_500.gif

Wait what

This rp isn't running any longer... ^^; the remake has yet to start.

This rp isn't running any longer... ^^; the remake has yet to start.
What? Uuugh, I'll save this CS for when the remake starts. This is what I get for not reading the whole thread lol
Thank you for letting me know, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.