D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Nudge nudge*

GM hasn't been on since Saturday. But the holidays are right here, so give everyone some time. :)

Midnighter is a busy person... so most likely that's why they haven't been on for a while, just hope they come back soon... still need to finish chars though but busy and life and bleh and more bleh.

Yeah, I'm not expecting this thing to get off the ground till next year, honestly.

Reactions: Sassmaster
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope y'all have a happy new year too! ^-^

Happy holidays to all of you and the best wishes to your family, friends and loved ones too

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet or not, but is the IC up. Just wondering. I don't think it is since the GM has been gone for a while. It's the holidays though sooo I say give them some time.

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet or not, but is the IC up. Just wondering. I don't think it is since the GM has been gone for a while. It's the holidays though sooo I say give them some time.

No, it's not up yet. I hope the GM comes back soon. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Reactions: GALAXY
Been so busy with the holidays myself and readying to head back to Japan. I should have some free time coming up so I'll finish my CS. Can't wait to get started though^^

Reactions: Emi
Been so busy with the holidays myself and readying to head back to Japan. I should have some free time coming up so I'll finish my CS. Can't wait to get started though^^
Don't even think this is going to happen, Nighter hasn't been on since Dec. 19th so yeah

Don't even thidoesn't s is going to happen, Nighter hasn't been on since Dec. 19th so yeah
Perhaps if he doesn't come back it can be rebooted or something along those lines. Would be shameful to let a great concept go to waste.

They could just be busy, idk. ^^;

Well if Nighter doesn't come back I'd be willing to boot this back up and manage until he comes back.

To good of an idea to let die before having a chance to start.

Reactions: Elfie and Emi
Status
Not open for further replies.